The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2006, 05:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
fiercekid84 is Cool - loads of Potential
damn stress

now farking stress and scare just went for blood test at DSC clinic which did not provide instant result for today so have to wait for 1 week for result.now don noe wat to do sian cannot even think straight only think 'WHAT IF' lao STRESS SIAL
Old 03-11-2006, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lauhumkoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: damn stress

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiercekid84
now farking stress and scare just went for blood test at DSC clinic which did not provide instant result for today so have to wait for 1 week for result.now don noe wat to do sian cannot even think straight only think 'WHAT IF' lao STRESS SIAL
In the very 1st place, i dunno wat have u done in order to go for the blood test. While waiting for the result u r already stress and can't think straight, wat if ( touch wood touch wood ) the result come up pos.+.. Be prepare for the next move.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tickoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

did you bonked raw? its a bit werid if you did not recieve ur results instantly...not to scare u or anything....if they ask u to do futher test, means somethings might be wrong....if u need any one to talk to, just reply back...

good luck...
Old 05-11-2006, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 20
samfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stop scaring him lah. If the results are positive, they will contact him immediately and request for a Western Blot confirmation blood test. Don't worry, in this case, no news (so far) is good news.
Old 05-11-2006, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

What did the DSC staff said when go in the room the 2nd time supposingly for the result?

Didn't you ask the question why have to wait 1 week?
Old 05-11-2006, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
fulham is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfulham is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think he went for registered test and not anonymous, and test inclusive hep a,b, syphillis. so it takes 1 week for results to be known.
Old 05-11-2006, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
When you go for your fuck job.... did you think like this?

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 05-11-2006, 08:13 PM
Samster

goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulham
i think he went for registered test and not anonymous, and test inclusive hep a,b, syphillis. so it takes 1 week for results to be known.
I tot he mentioned "instant result for today"...

Think he must have freaked out by now and did not come to this forum since. I was like dat when I first started bonking in GL too, so I know how he's feeling now siah.

Hope all is well.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:52 PM
Samster (M)

i when for blood test which did not provide instant result cause instant result is provide on other days did not inculde friday. well i can't think much and hopefully is negative. hai only have raw sex 1 time in taiwan and feew bbbj in sg.hope is just scaring myself
Old 05-11-2006, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)

once the result is negative. i will stop all bonking as to prevent myself to get contact wif crap diseases
Old 06-11-2006, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 19
toot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
once the result is negative. i will stop all bonking as to prevent myself to get contact wif crap diseases
haha.all the best.that time i also like this this.but in the end still continue.last time once a month.now once a week .very hard to stop
Old 06-11-2006, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha.all the best.that time i also like this this.but in the end still continue.last time once a month.now once a week .very hard to stop
Ya boy, ha ha...

Look at my posts when I was a newbie in 2002/2003.... (all about DSC and diseases)

Compare to the posts nowadays... (all about FR and acting like lau-jiao give FAQ)

Bro fiercekid84, kool man. Just wait for the result and update us all here later! Whatever is the outcome, you should be able to get further advices here.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:11 PM
Samster

toot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i suddenly found 1 or 2 pimple on my dick head.had taken my blood test about 3 weeks ago and it negative.my last sex was a week ago and with condom?anyone can give me any comment?
Old 07-11-2006, 08:48 PM
Samster (M)

well i too have tis and i told the medic in dsc and he told mi like pimple like tat and tell mi maybe some soap i used cauese tis well still waiting for the result. i think is the underwear kept in the cupboard 1 year ago causes this
Old 08-11-2006, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
well i too have tis and i told the medic in dsc and he told mi like pimple like tat and tell mi maybe some soap i used cauese tis well still waiting for the result. i think is the underwear kept in the cupboard 1 year ago causes this
do the doctor give u any cream or what?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1