The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Big Sexy

Old 23-07-2020, 06:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 24-07-2020, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
GachaBowla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro, camping here...
Old 24-07-2020, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GachaBowla View Post
Great share bro, camping here...
Lolx.. careful my friend, it's a "sis" not a bro... don't mix up between a girl n a boy, they look n r quite different u know ... hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-07-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ShenHua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep it cuming
Old 24-07-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Loved ur story sis... those 'center-parting hair styles', 'pager' and 'tea dance' together with good writing reminds me of the good old times...

Forever young... i wanna be forever young...

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 25-07-2020, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 25-07-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

No.3

Even with Mark out of my life, I had managed to befriend a group of others that I could tea dance and party with. Hence, Saturdays were beginning to be a routine for me.

On the school side of things, I did well enough for my 'N' levels and also did well enough in class tests to give my parents the confidence that I was going to score well for the O's. So they pretty much left me alone. Of course I had to lie about my Saturday shenanigans. The perfect excuse? Studying at a friend's. I had the perfect plan. I would leave my party clothes with someone from the group earlier during the week. On Saturdays I would go over to her place, doll up and we'd party together. Then I would return to her place, clean up, change back then go home thereafter. My parents were non the wiser.

Tea dances, dinner, hanging out. It was life on repeat. One that I didn't mind anyway. So in the midst of all these partying, I got to know a guy from the group. No, wait, HE got to know me. Let's call him CK.

CK is your regular 90's beng. The mandatory centre parted gold highlighted hairstyle, bright blue long sleeve shirt hanging out with the top 2 buttons undone, bright yellow jeans with the bottom hem folded upwards showing his ankles and his white loafers.

So he started chatting me up as soon as I got acquainted with this party club. Despite the english - hokkien language barrier and the many misintepretations, we got along fine. Soon I picked up dialect, though not spouting full sentences as fluent as he did, I managed well enough to understand him. I was sixteen going on seventeen, he was 2 years older.

With my abyssmal track record in relationships, I was on guard pretty much all the time earlier on. So, our conversations were mostly superficial, touch and go topics. Afterall I wasn't looking to date, I just wanted my fill of loud music, dance, alcohol and cigarettes. Plus I couldn't get distracted, I needed to ace in school to keep myself off my parents' radar.

CK persisted, he took every chance he had to start a conversation with me. It was so fucking obvious to the rest of the group that he had a thing for me, though, not that he cared what they thought or the teasing that came his way anyway. He just persisted.

Soon conversations became insisting in sending me home after Saturday parties. That meant that he would accompany me to our friend's place, waited for me while I showered and freshen up, then accompany me back to my place. He wanted to send me all the way to my doorstep... Now that I didn't allow. The elevator lobby was sufficient enough. Hell no! I wouldn't wanna be caught with a boy by my parents. That'll ruin everything. Besides I didn't want him to know where exactly I lived.

Last edited by moonlightzz; 27-07-2020 at 06:42 AM.
Old 25-07-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
yongzhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis, thanks and support!
Old 25-07-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 25-07-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
IcingFire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the nice story.
Old 26-07-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 27-07-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this story is nice!                                                   

setting up my tent here to wait for more. 
Old 27-07-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks sis for continuing, more of No.3, cheers!
Old 29-07-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, this story is nice.
Old 30-07-2020, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi all, I was hoping to do up a post this holiday season but I'm really worn out.

Sorry for the delay, fighting fires at work is draining me quite abit...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1