The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 10
filip is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfilip is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklamb111 View Post
where to find such lobang? haha
I forgot to add that I'm willing to pay for it
Old 17-06-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismanicme View Post
Anyone here will be in hcm from 1 - 7 July? I'm planning to go there solo and don't mind meeting for ktv etc
You cheong there before?

Thinking of going there 3 - 6 July but not familiar. 😅
Old 18-06-2023, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 20
skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!

After spending 8 days in Bangkok and Chiangmai (agogo, spa, massages..), finally I am in Saigon. Despite there are advices from senior daikors to approach LC with due care, I was left with no choice (no ktv session, and lack of transparency/intel on sideliners/gaitos but to pay my visit to LC (facing the main road) in Little Tokyo..

That is one of the places which brought back the fond memories of the good old days in China to me personally. I dont find 2.6m is expensive as bloody china chicks charge RMB2k easily, somemore gaito style. And the chicks and services given are much better than I had in Thai. Agogo in Thai picks clients, Thermae laojiao girls and also little chances of meeting the right ones (too many monks looking at too little good pussies).

Other than SBF, I also scrolled Taiwanwse, Jap, Angmoh sites, all gave recommendation to LC.

If it is a ripoff, why is that so? And honestly, SBF bros do not share anymore like the old days, not sure why. And many new SBF accs are either suaning others or just take things for granted. The chemistry is somehow go down the slope comparing to other sites, which is a sad thing to see.

Pls let me have the liberty to fantasize the chick I had earlier, a 23 SWT, a mixture of Ariana Grande and Rose, she strike conversation in mandarin and english, work hard to please. I am very pleased with the 2.5m well spent. I am well aware there are possibilities where they are way cheaper and better options, until I see it and hear it with my own eyes and ears, they are only hearsay, and you can keep it to yourself. I am happy with my choices.

Last edited by skydesperato; 18-06-2023 at 03:38 AM.
Old 18-06-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydesperato View Post
Pls let me have the liberty to fantasize the chick I had earlier, a 23 SWT, a mixture of Ariana Grande and Rose, she strike conversation in mandarin and english, work hard to please. I am very pleased with the 2.5m well spent. I am well aware there are possibilities where they are way cheaper and better options, until I see it and hear it with my own eyes and ears, they are only hearsay, and you can keep it to yourself. I am happy with my choices.
happiness is money well spent happily.
Old 18-06-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 5
Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!

Quote:
After spending 8 days in Bangkok and Chiangmai (agogo, spa, massages..), finally I am in Saigon. Despite there are advices from senior daikors to approach LC with due care, I was left with no choice (no ktv session, and lack of transparency/intel on sideliners/gaitos but to pay my visit to LC (facing the main road) in Little Tokyo..

That is one of the places which brought back the fond memories of the good old days in China to me personally. I dont find 2.6m is expensive as bloody china chicks charge RMB2k easily, somemore gaito style. And the chicks and services given are much better than I had in Thai. Agogo in Thai picks clients, Thermae laojiao girls and also little chances of meeting the right ones (too many monks looking at too little good pussies).

Other than SBF, I also scrolled Taiwanwse, Jap, Angmoh sites, all gave recommendation to LC.

If it is a ripoff, why is that so? And honestly, SBF bros do not share anymore like the old days, not sure why. And many new SBF accs are either suaning others or just take things for granted. The chemistry is somehow go down the slope comparing to other sites, which is a sad thing to see.

Sorry to hear this bro, but it's the fact. But i will compile my intel soon in this thread for massage and KTV spots next month bro
Old 18-06-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know this might sound quite lame to most of you here. But is it possible to find lady to just hang out in my hotel, make out, watch TV and no FJ? How to find these kind of girls in HCM?
Old 18-06-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
philip666 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone in HCMC from 25 June to 1st July?
Old 18-06-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 20
skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!
Quote:

That is one of the places which brought back the fond memories of the good old days in China to me personally. I dont find 2.6m is expensive as bloody china chicks charge RMB2k easily, somemore gaito style. And the chicks and services given are much better than I had in Thai. Agogo in Thai picks clients,
Update for the day: went to Galaxy salon (Korean style massage shop), 700k for 4 hands massage... much better than the Thai massage in Chiangmai. Din bother the look, just wanna have good massage.
Old 18-06-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
rudolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all samsters & senior,

Would be in HCM from 27-1st July. don mind join any samsters for any hang out for party,ktv session etc..

Actually been in & out HCM since covid 2022 april but just that too far from the City.. haha.

Hope to catch up with some samster for some nice session be it anything this round as would be in city area, Don worry about me get lost or MIA as I quite familiar with hcm .. haha

Thank
Old 18-06-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
rudolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmohm View Post
I know this might sound quite lame to most of you here. But is it possible to find lady to just hang out in my hotel, make out, watch TV and no FJ? How to find these kind of girls in HCM?

This is quite interesting bro. if you want this.. I would suggest to look for a part time GF in Tinder or vietnam cupid.. Am sure to get that GFE. just my 2 cents worth suggestion
Old 18-06-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolf View Post
This is quite interesting bro. if you want this.. I would suggest to look for a part time GF in Tinder or vietnam cupid.. Am sure to get that GFE. just my 2 cents worth suggestion
Quite hard to do this. I only spend 2 or 3 days every 2 months there. Not enough time to go through the dating route.
Old 18-06-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MrLangZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi! Any bros up for KTV in HCM from 10 Jul till 16 Jul? Or got recommendations for KTV?
Old 19-06-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AhYoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhYoung View Post
Just go to cherry,200 to 300 gals to beshortlisted
Dubai., facilities good.
Old 19-06-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
RealLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

it all boils down to the site owner wanted to collect advertising fees from the shop. in my opinion, this forum used to be a place for people to share information by cheongsters. Now it all has changed to become an advert platform for joints and mods not allowing samsters to state location or name clearly. Honestly speaking its quite difficult to look for information shared by other cheongsters here now because of all the masking done by the moderators. 12 years back the information can be so clearly stated that I actually began my adventures from advises from the seniors previously. Now when i go to a new town or city, the threads here hardly give sufficient info for a newbie in the area to explore.
Old 19-06-2023, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
BanhMi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

now cant share much here, have to use PM i guess
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1