The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

[QUOTE=Newsasap;23171257]After my recent retirement i received more text from milf as compare to before, some of them did went out with me for meal and do some light shopping.
================================================== =========
1 massage girl ask my uncle go Sands walk walk
when reach Sands she suddenly pop into jewelley shop, ask my friend to buy
this uncle friend want face in front of the sales people, also dare not offned the massage girl, lang lang spend $4k
after that she bring him lim kopi at 1 of the expensive cafe, another $100+ fly away
in the end, not even hanfjob, just 'thank you lao gong'
unlce friend went home tulan beat arrowplane
Old 21-03-2024, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=chongboonkid;23172554]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
After my recent retirement i received more text from milf as compare to before, some of them did went out with me for meal and do some light shopping.
this uncle friend want face in front of the sales people, also dare not offned the massage girl, lang lang spend $4k
after that she bring him lim kopi at 1 of the expensive cafe, another $100+ fly away
All my milf knows i pick items for them to buy, not they suggest what to get, even buy bra have limits, 6 PCs per year. Those materialistic type earlier i sacked already. As for buffet most lady are ok with it. Eating and chatting builds relationship.
Those go with me short time addicted to my mouth job, also i had maintain my rod well with clean shave. I always have a small scissor with me to trim their pussy hair.

Last edited by Newsasap; 21-03-2024 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Adds
Old 21-03-2024, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
yes, its a love hate relationship

She is so the wrong girl, and you know she is going to bring you so much pain, but there is a raw attraction and you can't leave her.

pain and pleasure bro...
How bro? 不在乎天长地久 只在乎曾经拥有
Even though she is the wrong one. But just can’t stop thinking of her.
Old 21-03-2024, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Wait till you meet those that can KC you deep deep become addicted until you can't even pull out.
I think I met one. Went back to her 20+ times within 2 months. Sometime just chit chat and no service. Enjoyed the time with her. First time encounter such thing. Don’t know how to pull out.
Old 21-03-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster

chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky1532 View Post
I think I met one. Went back to her 20+ times within 2 months. Sometime just chit chat and no service. Enjoyed the time with her. First time encounter such thing. Don’t know how to pull out.[/QUOTE
Auto pull out when we no more $$$, also they auto push out (push us out) when we no more $$$
Old 21-03-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=chongboonkid;23173724]
Quote:

Auto pull out when we no more $$$, also they auto push out (push us out) when we no more $$$
When you encountered those that don't even need much $$$, you will not pull out.

Quote:
I think I met one. Went back to her 20+ times within 2 months. Sometime just chit chat and no service. Enjoyed the time with her. First time encounter such thing. Don’t know how to pull out.
When you don't need to pay, it is not just 20+ time a month.
Old 21-03-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very simple. Ask her when's her off day, you would like to date her to Botanic Garden or Bishan Park to see the moon.
If she tells you she's not free on off days, can only meet you at her workplace, then that means you are just a customer and she's just a paid service provider.
Old 21-03-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=chongboonkid;23172554]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
After my recent retirement i received more text from milf as compare to before, some of them did went out with me for meal and do some light shopping.
No need paiseh one. When the ML or other ladies ask you to go shopping in the likes of MBS or Paragon, then it's a red flag leh. These ladies are super shameless to expect us to pay for whatever they want to buy. Think that their public toilet like pussies are priceless. To be fair, some dumb dudes indeed would give in to the bottomless greed for money and freebies.
Old 21-03-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=junior_cannibal;23174390]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post

No need paiseh one. When the ML or other ladies ask you to go shopping in the likes of MBS or Paragon, then it's a red flag leh. These ladies are super shameless to expect us to pay for whatever they want to buy. Think that their public toilet like pussies are priceless. To be fair, some dumb dudes indeed would give in to the bottomless greed for money and freebies.
I only bring out those lady that can go with me short time, i bath her eat her and ram her, of course i would pay her. People go for mls becos their cunt are wetter and warmer compared to geylang girls.
Old 21-03-2024, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

recently visited my ml from tcm, she bend down and told me in my ears that she is having off on certain days and she is likely to be at these places...I thought she was trying to hint to me something but she didn't ask for my contact..but she did told me some personal things about herself...then when she was massaging my stomach, she felt something hard and saw that my cock was erected...she used her finger to press down the stiff cock and I was signalling to her to help me hj...but she rejected it, whispering that this is a legitimate place, moreover the curtains are not closed fully..so lan lan have to endure, then she asked me to sit up and massage my shoulders but she pressed her breast against my back and that felt shiok...gave her a 10tip and she told me to come back next week for my stiff back...I think maybe when we are more close, maybe have chance to go hotel with her..let's see how it goes....
Old 21-03-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
SingRonnie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Next time, when you fall in love with a massage girl, propose to marry with her, if she rejected, say :bye bye to her. If she agrees, Gong Xi!
Old 21-03-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
recently visited my ml from tcm, she bend down and told me in my ears that she is having off on certain days and she is likely to be at these places...I thought she was trying to hint to me something but she didn't ask for my contact..but she did told me some personal things about herself...then when she was massaging my stomach, she felt something hard and saw that my cock was erected...she used her finger to press down the stiff cock and I was signalling to her to help me hj...but she rejected it, whispering that this is a legitimate place, moreover the curtains are not closed fully..so lan lan have to endure, then she asked me to sit up and massage my shoulders but she pressed her breast against my back and that felt shiok...gave her a 10tip and she told me to come back next week for my stiff back...I think maybe when we are more close, maybe have chance to go hotel with her..let's see how it goes....

Usually the case la ..
Old 21-03-2024, 07:17 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How bro? 不在乎天长地久 只在乎曾经拥有
Even though she is the wrong one. But just can’t stop thinking of her.
bro through the years I have told many bros in different threads

we can say anything, the logic, our experiences, what's the "right" thing to do, but most if you are already in this situation, you will still enter the tiger's den to see the tiger cub.

Follow your heart bro, and as you said, go for the moments and memories. Just don't regret your choice, because with such a lady, pain and pleasure go hand in hand.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 21-03-2024, 07:18 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
that's where the flirting game starts brother. keep us updated.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 21-03-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

[QUOTE][QUOTE=junior_cannibal;23174390]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post
No need paiseh one. When the ML or other ladies ask you to go shopping in the likes of MBS or Paragon, then it's a red flag leh.
true. not everyone is as steady poon pipi like bro lonelyfish
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1