The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2007, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 18
ssilverzoommer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterssilverzoommer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Penetration into a virgin pussy will not always lead to lots of blood. I remember my experience on a 18 yr old virgin.... just a little blood.. cannot really see also

Wah bro 18 yr old virgin leh!!! I think really have to try out yourself to experience what is the feeling & see the amount of blood.

do u find difficulty to penetrate a virgin? Did she scream?
Old 25-01-2007, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssilverzoommer View Post
Wah bro 18 yr old virgin leh!!! I think really have to try out yourself to experience what is the feeling & see the amount of blood.

do u find difficulty to penetrate a virgin? Did she scream?
Surprisingly, i remember her telling me the pain wasn't a lot.
Old 25-01-2007, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
So you will bring one large torchlight on wedding night to the room? Shine and Shine.. you shine on her puss and she shine on your dick...The only difference being her torchlight is made in vietnam while yours made in Singapore...hahha
Yes b4 shining at her pussy, must inform her to shave her pussy hair first, or else the hair will hinder the shining.
Old 25-01-2007, 07:35 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
Yes b4 shining at her pussy, must inform her to shave her pussy hair first, or else the hair will hinder the shining.
Du Ma! Will catch cold if shave the pussy I think the last virgin in vietnam is in the deep forest of Central Vietnam.. hahha
Old 26-01-2007, 12:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Du Ma! Will catch cold if shave the pussy I think the last virgin in vietnam is in the deep forest of Central Vietnam.. hahha
A shaved pussy is very provocative and sexy, ended up licking the pussy as no hair will get chop in the throat!
Old 27-01-2007, 09:28 PM
Samster

Just wish to share with fellow bros about the experience of a vietnamese lady student in Singapore. Its a true story and will allow fellow bros to consider about some things and learn something new.

T**** is a 23 year old Vietnamese lady student in Singapore. She came to Singapore around 3 years ago after completing her High School in HCM City. Her father is a well respected high ranking government officer of HCM City. T**** is the only daughter in the family, with only one elder brother. After 1 year in Singapore, T**** met a Singapore man whom is 10 years her senior. She enjoys his company as she finds him mature and confident. T*** bf is a well educated Singapore man and works in an MNC. He drives a Mercedes benze. For the past 2 years he was with T***, he loved T*** and took good care of her. But T**** faced a big problem. Her parents doesn't allow her to marry foreigners. Her father says that he doesn't want others to say that his daughter marries a foreigner for money. He himself is a successful government officer and also owns a few money spinning business outside. In Vietnam, most vietnamese believe that only daughters of poor family marry foreigners and its mainly for the money. T*** father doesn't want gossip to come his way. T*** parents know about his singaporean bf. They never voice their objections openly infront of the singapore man but they voice it to T*** and warned her about going against their will. Now T*** is in the final year in Singapore. She is worried. She doesn't want to go against her family and she knows she has to return to HCM City eventually. She now tries to enjoy every moment she spends with this man. She knows that she will never marry him, unless she goes against her parents. She has made up her mind that she will not go against her parents. Her relationship with this Singapore man will end when her studies end and return to Vietnam.

Filal piety is an important virtue in vietnamese family, no matter if rich or poor. The chances of going against parent's will is little. My wife once told me before. She will not marry me if her parents doesn't like me. The above true story illustrate the point that even if your gf is a rich vietnamese, it doesn't mean that your love life will be simple. You have to conquer her rich parents, which will be an uphill task for most
Old 28-01-2007, 09:49 AM
Samster (M)

All the while I hv the impression that vietnamese parents prefer their daughters to marry foreigners as high percentage of vn men are drinkers and women bashers! Recently from some sources from internet stated singapore are their preferred destiny as intially was Taiwan to look 4 a life time partners as singapore protect women and spore men are caring! correct me if i am wrong
Old 28-01-2007, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
All the while I hv the impression that vietnamese parents prefer their daughters to marry foreigners as high percentage of vn men are drinkers and women bashers! Recently from some sources from internet stated singapore are their preferred destiny as intially was Taiwan to look 4 a life time partners as singapore protect women and spore men are caring! correct me if i am wrong
The impression you got is for the NORMAL poor vietnamese parents who hope that their daughters can marry foreigners as they have the idea that foreigners are rich. If their daughters marry foreigners, they can also benefit from the marriage. But things are totally different for the RICH vietnamese.
Old 29-01-2007, 12:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
The impression you got is for the NORMAL poor vietnamese parents who hope that their daughters can marry foreigners as they have the idea that foreigners are rich. If their daughters marry foreigners, they can also benefit from the marriage. But things are totally different for the RICH vietnamese.
After marriage, the husband will hv to feed their parents as well is it? I heard from the marriage agency that part of the money from the grooms will be given to the brides' parents for marrying their daughters!
Old 29-01-2007, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
After marriage, the husband will hv to feed their parents as well is it? I heard from the marriage agency that part of the money from the grooms will be given to the brides' parents for marrying their daughters!
What do you think? I have to send money to my in laws every month and also sponsor their extra demands a number of times each year.
Old 29-01-2007, 07:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
What do you think? I have to send money to my in laws every month and also sponsor their extra demands a number of times each year.
Sorry to ask u a personal question! did ur parents know that u r sending back money to ur in-laws. did ur parents object to this!

Recently a friend of mine hv married a china gal and he had to take care of his in-laws and also hv to sponsor his brother-in-laws study fees. My friend's parents keep complaint to me and told me it is better to marry a sporean gal. But for me i prefer a foreign gal, preferable from vietnam. Need advice
Old 29-01-2007, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry to ask u a personal question! did ur parents know that u r sending back money to ur in-laws. did ur parents object to this!

Recently a friend of mine hv married a china gal and he had to take care of his in-laws and also hv to sponsor his brother-in-laws study fees. My friend's parents keep complaint to me and told me it is better to marry a sporean gal. But for me i prefer a foreign gal, preferable from vietnam. Need advice
Yes. My parents know that i am sending money to my in-laws and they object to it. But i am a grown up and i need to decide matters by myself. I always do this simple comparison between Vietnamese Gal and Singaporean Gal. (Bros, pls note that this is my personal opinion and does not sterotype anybody)

(1)Self-Sufficient Capabilities
Singaporean gals are surely much stronger in this area. They are better educated and can find a better job that pays more. Self Sufficient in more ways than one. Can even share family burden with you. Vietnamese gals, on the other hand, are not self sufficient. They need the husband to take care of them and even their families back home in Vietnam. NORMAL vietnamese gal score badly on this. (pls take note, i refer to NORMAL vietnamese gals, not the RICH ones)

(2) Demands
Singaporean gals, having seen more and better educated, will surely demand more in material needs than Vietnamese gals.

If you buy a normal hand bag for your singaporean gal, she will kick up a fuss as she wants branded ones. Vietnamese gals are different. A normal hand bag will mean a lot to them already. The same goes for clothings. THIS FASHION clothes will be more than enuff for Vietnamese gals, while Singaporean gals will find THIS FASHION low class.

Vietnamese gals will feel good even if you ride a motorbike, but Singaporean gals will demand that you drive a NEW BMW.

Normal hawker centres will be good for Vietnamese gals, but will be low class and smelly for Singaporean gals....

The lists goes on and on ..........

(3) Marriage
Vietnamese gals are more traditional and place more emphasis in making the husband happy. A massage on the shoulders after a hard day's work may be normal for vietnamese wife to provide for their husbands, but will be degrading for Singaporean ladies. Instead, Singaporean ladies demand their husbands do the massage for them. Vietnamese gals take the time to prepare dishes for the family, while the Singaporean gal chooses to eat out. Excuses given by Singaporean gals is that they work, so no time to cook. But they also don't cook when they go on 2 weeks leave at the end of the year. They will cite the excuse of being lazy.

For normal Singaporean lady, divorce is just about signing on the papers when you cannot get along well with your spouse. Under much western influence, its just like another way of life for the modern lady. For vietnamese ladies, divorce is the last resort. They will try first and give their spouse chances before giving up.

The list goes on and on... never ending list. So u decide by yourself on what matters most to u in a marriage
Old 29-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Message to KangTuo. Why don't u (or u get someone) to spy on the Vietnamese girl of your dreams in her 'natural habitat' back in Vietnam? This will clear all your doubts about her background and her cover story. Any one who's Vietnamese in-laws are available to help KangTuo? Frankly if I were KangTuo, I'll do it.

By the way, SingViet, what u posted about Singaporean women vs Vietnamese women are spot on!
Old 29-01-2007, 09:01 PM
Samster (M)

The list goes on and on... never ending list. So u decide by yourself on what matters most to u in a marriage [/QUOTE]

Bro SingViet,

I strongly agreed with u! In sporean women eyes; sporean men are like 'long kang' fish, to foreign gals sporean men are like 'golden arawana' fish. This is a quote from New paper acticles few years back! A story that tell why alot sporean men still single in spore!
Old 29-01-2007, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If you buy a normal hand bag for your singaporean gal, she will kick up a fuss as she wants branded ones. Vietnamese gals are different. A normal hand bag will mean a lot to them already. The same goes for clothings. THIS FASHION clothes will be more than enuff for Vietnamese gals, while Singaporean gals will find THIS FASHION low class.
no leh...mine like at least Fox Woman....luckily i no bike no car for the time being she havent mind....wait till she becoming more and more singaporean...culture make them change
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1