The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Keep it up all, don't scold me and just enjoy the read. Hahah!!!

-------------------

gog: Why? Still angry over the incident or don't believe I didn't bring the KTV girl home?

A(licia): No, SILLY!

"Silly", what a nice sounding word. Every girl has their means of labelling a guy I guess, this was her way of labelling me.

gog: Then?

A: Hello? It's already so late, shouldn't you at least walk me to my door step? Very ungentleman to drop me here and expect me to walk alone to my house.

gog: Here is Singapore leh, not Malaysia.

That time I'm a young 'punk', I don't know much social ettiquette or how to romanticise a lady, this was the first lesson I learned from Alicia that a guy should always walk a lady friend home when it's late regardless who she is, because safe as Singapore is, it's only gentleman to do so.

She taught me many many things...I'll share over due time.

gog: Then I should open the door for you too?

A: That would give you 5 points more.

*SIGH*. I opened my door and walked over to her side, to open her door. Alicia smiled as she got out. Just a while ago, we were like sworn enemies, now, she seems so cute and lovely. I've always alighted Milt and Alicia here while I head on home. Milt doesn't live that far from here and I usually don't wait for them since Alicia can't bear the sight of me.

gog: Stayed here long?

A: Since young.

Alicia walked and I followed, getting into the lift, pressing her level and we went up. Followed her to the door and waited for her to unlock the door, it was dark inside, probably family is asleep.
Old 21-12-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha

Giving BLUE BALLS and yet say - Keep it up all - hmmm wonder how bros doing it.

Bros better prepare for a BLUE BALLS Xmas.

Low Crime does not mean No Crime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Keep it up all,

a guy should always walk a lady friend home when it's late regardless who she is, because safe as Singapore is, it's only gentleman to do so.
Old 21-12-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1040 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

We both got wet... Do I bite... Wet blouse...
No wonder this CB Gog went to give his buddy a cuckhold.
Reaching her unit, inside all dark, did she ask this CB to enter as its too dark and scary? Hmm.. Not likely I bet. This Alicia is just another typical local gal who detests the likes of ktv, GL, WL, yet unknowingly became a FOC whore in the making.
Take your time CB Gog, my balls are still pink and smooth. Lol.
Old 21-12-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4500 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Reaching her unit, inside all dark, did she ask this CB to enter as its too dark and scary? Hmm.. Not likely I bet. This Alicia is just another typical local gal who detests the likes of ktv, GL, WL, yet unknowingly became a FOC whore in the making.
nice stories - agree n Upz 4 Xchange - AhMin
Old 21-12-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post

-------------------

gog: Why? Still angry over the incident or don't believe I didn't bring the KTV girl home?

A(licia): No, SILLY!

"Silly", what a nice sounding word. Every girl has their means of labelling a guy I guess, this was her way of labelling me.

gog: Then?

A: Hello? It's already so late, shouldn't you at least walk me to my door step? Very ungentleman to drop me here and expect me to walk alone to my house.

That time I'm a young 'punk', I don't know much social ettiquette or how to romanticise a lady, this was the first lesson I learned from Alicia that a guy should always walk a lady friend home when it's late regardless who she is, because safe as Singapore is, it's only gentleman to do so.

She taught me many many things...I'll share over due time.

CB gog, reminded me of my younger days where I sent a girl home after hanging out with a group of friends. I sent her to her lift then she asked if I wanted to grab a cup of coffee.

Being the young ignorant punk that I was, I declined coz we had early classes the next day and I won't be able to sleep if I drank coffee.

It only hit me years after graduation suddenly when I realised what she meant back then 🤦‍♂️
Old 22-12-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Hahaha

Giving BLUE BALLS and yet say - Keep it up all - hmmm wonder how bros doing it.

Bros better prepare for a BLUE BALLS Xmas.

Low Crime does not mean No Crime.
Hahaha... don't worry won't arrive at the steamy part by Christmas, I've not been writing for 2 days, thus my posts are shorter else I will run out of things to post. Hahahahahah so... blue? MAYBE.

HAHAHA

Quote:
I am innocent la... why you all always see me as some 色 peh peh? Hehehe..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhMin View Post
nice stories - agree n Upz 4 Xchange - AhMin
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
CB gog, reminded me of my younger days where I sent a girl home after hanging out with a group of friends. I sent her to her lift then she asked if I wanted to grab a cup of coffee.

Being the young ignorant punk that I was, I declined coz we had early classes the next day and I won't be able to sleep if I drank coffee.

It only hit me years after graduation suddenly when I realised what she meant back then 🤦‍♂️
I have other facepalm moments myself, your coffee one is similar in a few ways to mine. I look back now and I facepalm and scold myself for being a fucktard idiot not to read between the lines.

My catholic gf (5 years my senior)
She - My parents will be back at 11.30pm (it was 10.30pm)
Me: Oh ok.. then I better go home before they're back.

I took it as I should leave before her parents see us and it's improper for an unmarried couple alone at home... HAIS. What a dumbass I was...

A school friend I really liked, she's pretty and very sweet, never thought I'll have a chance though...
She - Let's go, the light is green!

She pulled my hand, I was in heaven, holding the hand of the girl I like. I LET GO AFTER WE CROSSED AS I DON'T DARE TO HOLD. I still want to go back in time to kick myself. She MADE THE FIRST MOVE AND I ... I...!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH This is one time I really need a time machine to go back and kick myself hard.

My tuition kid's mom (I gave tuition to earn some spare cash) who usually always complains about her husband.
Her - My shoulders ache.
Me - I can give you a massage.
Her - Wait until my son goes for school.

I massaged her neck, shoulders... she was moaning softly and I asked if she was alright already and I have to leave.

This one not as bad, I don't need to travel back to kick myself. I'm sure she's good in bed though...

What to do... I'm too naive and innocent already.
Old 22-12-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Good friday, hope you all have a blessed weekend.

Please stay safe, fuck safe, and don't drink and drive, at least drink finish first, then drive.

-------------

gog: Okay, you are home safely, please give me the 5 points for being a gentleman.

A(licia): Hold out your hand.

I stretched out my right hand, palm facing up. Alicia coolly used her hand and lightly smacked it on my palm. I was secretly pleased there was actually physical skin contact. I'm a cheap thrill guy.

A: Nah, your 5 points.

gog: Yay, now I got 105 points.

A: No no no, going to KTV -50, getting caught by me with a KTV girl -50, never explain and say sorry earlier -50, now you earn 5 points, so you still lack 145 points before earning positive points.

gog: ...

A: Good night silly.

Door closed. I stood there, mind running all over, wishing I was behind the door now with Alicia, fuck my dirty mind. She's my friend's girl, NO.

Messaged my buddy that I alighted Alicia back and I'm leaving already, asked him to call her when he can.

I had a happy night, using the hand that she touched to... well you know, I'm a virgin and gentleman, what else can I do at home in my room?

A week later, I took leave on a Thursday. Which idiot plans their wedding shoot on a weekday, and not even on a Friday, at least I can get a long weekend off. Yes, that idiot is my friend. Hahahhaha.

Arrived at Milton's place and Milton boarded the car.

M: Eh bro, tolong, don't argue with Alicia today please, later she angry or what ah, we jialat. Tolong tolong.

gog: As long as she don't poke me lor.

Apparently, that girl didn't tell Milton that we cleared up the misunderstanding. I drove over to Alicia's place and she was late. Not really late 'late' but when I'm earlier than the passenger, I call it late.

As I stopped the car, I saw the lift open and Alicia came walking out slowly, wah lao eh, cat walk ah, carrying a cabin sized bag, the soft case kind, a dark grey colored. Very... auntie.

Milton went to her rescue, and I opened my boot.
Old 22-12-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4500 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

@guyorgirl

Rtn - Upz 4 Xchange - AhMin
Old 22-12-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro gog action fast leh
Old 22-12-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
FotPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicely written story, hope to read more!
Old 23-12-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
teki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post

Young and innocent
Old 23-12-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
bro gog action fast leh
Trust me, still got a long way to go... mai kan chiong. HAHAHAHAHA you will only get BLUE....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FotPartner View Post
Nicely written story, hope to read more!
Thank you bro, instalment coming up

Quote:
Originally Posted by teki View Post
Young and innocent
We all were... at least I still am
Old 23-12-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Good saturday! Wrote 1-2 lines then got called for work... so... need to write faster!!!

---------------------------------

gog: Run road ah, bring so many things.

Milton looked at me, aghast at what I said. WW4?

A(licia): You go marry Milton lor, you know girls need to bring how many things or not.

M(ilton): Now n-

gog: I marry him you think he don't want me is it?

A: Go lor, you go lor.

Alicia was taunting me as I adjusted her bag to prevent rolling around and walking to my car door, opened it and got in.

My buddy was perspiring beads of sweat and his face really turned pale.

I closed the boot and looked at him.

gog: Hey, you ok boh, get into the car. Alicia already in liao.

We got in and Alicia started hurrying me.

A: Hello, taxi uncle, faster can or not, so slow.

gog: Hello, auntie, you not happy, can take bus one.

Milton held on his seatbelt.

M: Guys guys...don-

Alicia & Me: S/HE STARTED IT!

And we burst out laughing. My buddy was seriously confused at what's happening. He saw two good buddies instead of two enemies.

A: Hey, turn up the volume a bit, I like this song.

It was Bon Jovi's "Bed of roses". It, became our (hers & mine) song, eventually. Will share more later. A bit romantic actually. I turned it up slightly.

gog: I also like it too, but I only know the chorus.

A: Chey, you lousy la.

Milton was having a lot of '???' above his head but he just sat there quiet.

gog: I warn you ah, you say some more...

A: "Some more", I say liao, how how how

My buddy went lower into the front seat, trying to hide himself in the crossfire.

gog: You okay?

I turned to look at my buddy. Milt put two palms together like a begging action and frowning in his seat.

gog: Your husband scared of you liao.

A: Hmmph! Won't lor, I so sweet to him, hor Milt hor?

We continued bickering but didn't break into any fight and finally reached Tanjong Pagar. Took out a whole day parking coupon and placed it on my dashboard after parallel parking outside the bridal studio.

Milton and Alicia went into the bridal house first carrying their things. A make up artist that they chose, was also there to do the make up for the shoot. Milton waited as Alicia did her make up and eventually dozed off.
Old 23-12-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1040 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Ya ya ya, you innocent and I am then I am a virgin.
Give you my ten middle fingers to Salute you.
TMD CCB Gog. Haha.
Old 24-12-2023, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya ya ya, you innocent and I am then I am a virgin.
Give you my ten middle fingers to Salute you.
TMD CCB Gog. Haha.
Everybody knows I'm innocent leh.. hahaha!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1