The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-01-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
waterbottle12 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammythe.guru/showthr...highlight=star

Star - Lust

Looks: 8/10 cute looking n sweet

Body: 9/10 petite n lightweight which is my type

boobs: 8.5/10 around small c cup n a light brown nipple

BBBJ:9/10 slow n steady

FJ:9/10 very accommodating

Overall: 10/10 not a time watcher,soft spoken n shy. will rtf so hope u all can give her ur support
Old 02-01-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hardygordy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammythe.guru/showthr...highlight=miki

Miki - Lust

Looks 8.5/10 - Pretty and sexy
Body 8/10 - slim Nice round ass, good for doggy.
Boobs 8/10 - definitely not for boobs lover. B cup but can hold
Bbbj 10/10 - very good suction with "sup sup' sound till i have to stop her. Becareful !!!
Fj 9/10 - damn horny, She is very accommodating to any positions, we did missionaries, side, various doggy positions, reverse cowgirl, reverse sitting.
AR 10/10: love the AR too
GFE 11/10 - very fluent english. Very chatty and humorous. No barrier in communication at all. She likes to cuddle alot, we cuddle and french most of the time like no tomorrow. Very playful too as she on and off will suck my lip and tongue during frenching.
Rtf - Definitely RTF quality

Overall, it was a great session with Miki. Bros, pls take care of her.
Old 02-01-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
mousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lalisa - Gentlemen's Club

Decided to try Lalisa yesterday as FB Stella was not available.
Looks wise, 80% as per the photo and she was pleasant and smelled good when she opened the door.
Bodywise, not too fat, not too skinny. Boobs are enhanced and what you see in the photos are what you get, she has sensitive nips as well. Slight bush below but she has shaved a little so have clear access to a good paint.
Shower was standard and we proceeded back to the room for round 1.
Started round 1 with some light kisses and some light tongue-fighting to get into the mood. Soon I was attacking those beautiful tits and worked my way down south.
She has a very sensitive clit and could tell that she was enjoying my painting as she was squeezing her boobs and then pushing my head deeper into her. Her moans got louder as I painted her into ecstasy.
Got her super wet and started round 1 in mish. She was really in a horny mood as her moans were super loud and she used her hands to control my thrusts.
Pumped her in this position for quite awhile before I released my load. Chatted before round 2 and found out that she is into rock music. She likes Linkin' Park.
Headed to the showers to clean up before round 2 and this round she was servicing me. Her catbath was soft sensual and during BBBJ she will also attack the balls below.
She soon got on top and rode, the look of her boobs bouncing was just a sight to behold. Did a few positions before releasing again in mish.
Both of us were already hot at this time even when the aircon was fully on.
As i left her, my legs were a little wobbly as I made my way down the "dark lonely road".

Overall, Lalisa was a decent bonk and check all the boxes in terms of service although she is abit green. She does not speak too much English but tries to communicate, she will use her translator to communicate where necessary.
Age wise is accurate and this can be verified through a small tattoo on her.
Bros who enjoy painting will enjoy her as she is really sensitive and will urge you on for her to get into an orgasm.
Old 02-01-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
superjunior69 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammythe.guru/showthr...ighlight=jenny

Here a short FR for a truly deserved gem.

Pressed bell, door opened and welcomed by a beautiful lady, that is Jenny, she looked at me with a cheeky smile when i entered. The eye contact basically break the ice instantly.

We hugged and kissed for 5 minutes before she helped me to strip down. Being naughty and playful, she teased my 2ic.

BBBJ starts when we were in the shower... 8/10 . with great suction and action . both mouth and hand at work..

next shot , i had FJ with her . i gave a 8/10 . bonking girlfriend type which is very different from bonking those commerical dead fish type . Shes tight and wet plus she is willing to please . And her moaning make me even want to bonk her even harder....

Very hardworking girl for the whole session give a 9/10 for her....Good Gem DO Bring Her Back!!!
Old 02-01-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
giantlittle10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hana, Rolly Polly

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.ph...5#post21917185

Looks: 8.5/10 Much prettier & cute in real life than her pics.
Body: 8/10 Slim, great curves and a shapely butt.
Boobs: 9/10 C Cupped boobs which will fit perfectly in your hands, nice perky tits.
BBBJ: 9/10 Started slow with & playing my balls at the same time. Then more and more slurping action, great momentum, leaving me satisfied.
FJ: 8.5/10 Very accommodating. Tried 69, Doggy, cow girl. Wont stop or complain unless u want to. Hardworking and will take initiative
GFE: 8/10 Covered me in hugs and kisses, can see that she is quite new to this industry, but she tries her best to treat you as her boyfriend.

Last edited by giantlittle10; 16-08-2023 at 01:26 PM.
Old 02-01-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 5
Eroni is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEroni is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hana, Rolly Polly
4pm, 30 Dec

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?p=2...5#post21917185

Had to return the next day to see this vixen one more time before she departed our shores.
She was as cool and wild as the last time.
After a thorough wash of my 2IC in the bathroom, she ordered me to lie down on the bed and she proceeded to attack my nipples, before shifting her attention to the old fella. I was treated to another very sloppy BBBJ, with saliva going everywhere. Hana was very determined to get me hard and she succeeded.
She then wasted no time getting cap on and she mounted me for some serious cowgirl action. Every so often she would lean forward, kiss me on the neck, then whisper in my ear, fuck me.
I didn't need any encouragement. I pounded her as fast and as hard as I could until she was screaming.
She then collapsed on top of me, but I still hadn't released.
Then it was my turn on top. She placed a pillow under her bum, for maximum penetration. Once I had inserted, she started flicking her clit, while I built up some momentum sliding in and out. It wasn't long before she told me she was coming, and that she didn't want me to stop. So I again gave it everything.
The sounds of her screams, our bodies slapping, and the bed cracking and banging against the wall was a deafening symphony that I didn't want to end. I kept going and going until she asked me to stop. I think we both needed a rest and so she kindly jerked me off over her tummy and breasts.
I couldn't believe what a fantastic session we had. It's such a shame I only discovered her two days before she had to leave, but I'll be first in the queue if/when she returns.
Bro RP, Hana is an absolute star. Please keep uncovering these gems for us
Old 02-01-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
kimmyloo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

May - Seduction

https://sammythe.guru/showthr...&highlight=may

Looks : 9/10 prettiest fl i ever bonk. very fair like chinese, sharp noise, beautiful lips. Has a nice teeth as well. She definitely knows how to doll up. Very long hair but tie up during action.
Boobs : 9/10 full natural b cup, very nice shape, firm and no sagging at all.
Body : 9/10 tall, super sexy and have a nice round ass.
Catbath : 8/10 felt very natural
Bbbj : 8/10 nothing special but good enough
FJ : 9/10 probably best bonk i ever had with a Fl.
Gfe : 8/10 basic english, very nice personality, what more can u ask for.
Rtf : 10000% definitely if i am in SG, i will probably rtf her 10000 times

Overall 9/10. Best i ever had. A gem not to be missed. Dont regret not to book her.
Old 02-01-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
luxminer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammythe.guru/showthr...ighlight=alice

Alice - Lust

Face: 9/10
Very pretty face. About an 90% similarity match to what you see in the pictures.

Body: 9/10
Slim boy type, not fat at all. Tattoo on her back Normal Thai Tan skin. Big boobs.

French 9/10:
Good kissing with tongue.

Cat-bath: 8.5/10
She love it, nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard.

Bbbj 8/10:
with Deep thoat, slow but she know how and where to blow. With CIM services

FJ: 9.5/10
1 word shiok! very very tight. She accommodating to any positions.

GFE: 9.5/10
No commercial feel throughout my time with her.

Attitude: 9.5/10
Very Shy, Hardworking, No complaint, Polite.
Old 02-01-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 11
Big Cass is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig Cass is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig Cass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Zena TheRengentLust

Appearance: young, pretty, girl next door with some pimple but was cover by the heavy make up.
Boobs: real C with soft and natural real tits
Body shape: slim and curvy with petite size
BBBJ: slow and know how to DT and with good suction and slurping effect
Abalone: ​​very wet, no seasoning, shaking, easy to hit the top, sweet and delicious.
French: delicious kiss and super good, like kissing a girlfriend
GFE: It's really like the feeling of just meeting a girlfriend and having sex.
Moaning: gentle, nice and sexy voice
FJ: accommodating and change to doggy-style and missionary automatically. can feel the wetness and tightness inside her
Service: Will make sure you are comfortable and will not keep watching the time.
Old 02-01-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by justing26 View Post
Bro, you are lucky. I went through with the booking for the girl "Adam's Wife" as normal, what was advertised and multiple FR saying that she is slim, same as photo, curvy at right spot, nice C+ cups etc, i went up and saw a baby elephant, saggy grandma tits, looks like the photo was from 5 years ago and 4 shades darker. Nvr going back to the stable again
Unfortunately, things have come to the point in Dome 1 and also this 'Great Bonks' thread that there are multiple fake FRs being posted daily.

Just to give some perspective, i now have almost close to 150 SBF names on my ignore list which kind of gives you an idea how much fake FRs there are and I only registered an SBF account in July 2022!

The reality is such that all the stables will 'market' their ladies in the Great Bonks thread because they know that most customers will always come to this thread to check reviews before deciding who to book since this is the only source of FRs in Dome 1 that is seen to be more impartial & objective versus those you see in the stable's Telegram groups they host.

Your modus operandi once you have a lady you're targeting should be:
  1. Use the search thread function to search for any FRs of the FL you want to book
  2. For every FR posted, do your homework and check on all their past FRs posted for Dome 1. If 90% of them are for ladies in the same few stables, then that FR is likely fake.
  3. You will also notice that beyond FRs, these accounts never post replies on anything else which further reinforces that its a fake or clone account created by stables to do marketing in this thread.

To round this up, genuine FRs from Bros help to serve as 'quality control' for stables and FLs thus I urge all Bros here to post FRs for all your bonks in Dome 1 (good or bad ones) so that we'll have a thriving Dome 1 scene.

I know it takes effort and time to do this and sadly most don't tend to post FRs cos of the hassle, but in the long run these FRs hold the stables and FL accountable to a certain service standard because we vote with our dollars.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry

Last edited by SeventhFiend; 02-01-2023 at 09:58 PM.
Old 02-01-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
HugeDaddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHugeDaddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Soda from Naravee

Looks: 8/10. Same face as photo, hot wild SYT
Boobs: 8/10. Deep drain with C cup and suitable for boobs lover
Body: 8/10. thai tanned with some tattoo and petite and light weight
Frenching: 8/10. fierce and good, abit sweet taste from the listerine mouth wash i guess.
BBBJ: 9/10. One of the best I had, skillful use of tongue, swirl and twirl on my dickhead like a pro, it was awesome
Pussy 8/10. shaven pussy with no smell, wet and juicy, super tight
FJ: 7/10. Tried cowgirl, doggy, missionary. Quite tight and juicy.
GFE: 8/10. Nice GFE, many kiss and hugs.

Overall Soa is a nice lady to have a good time with.

Thanks bro MBK for arrangement
Old 02-01-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
valkerie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jane - TRL

OKT: 9/10 easy to talk to..
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7.5/10 (natural)
Body: got tattoo at the back and quite a handful. I’m grabbing it thru out.
Kissing: peck on the Lips. Didn’t French.
BBBJ: I opt for with condom. 7/10
Painting: X/10
FJ: 8/10 one of my best bonk of the year
GFE: initially very cold… after fuck her badly then she got warmer..

Overall experience: initially I thought I’m in for a boring bonk as I have to shower myself… and when I lie down she just trying to HJ me with her top on…
Then after I got abit hard on she give me a BJ. After that she cowgirl me. Took off her top and we fucked. I think that’s the main dish… ahahah. We changed to a position I never tried before and.. it’s good.. something new. And after I cummed she kissed me all over……. I hope I got make her happy as well.

RTF: yes.
Old 02-01-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 8
Westinghouse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWestinghouse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWestinghouse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nicky TheRengentLust

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10 slight different from pic but still chio
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : not young but going to become MILF type
Body 身材 : 8/10 petite and slim curvy with meat ass
Boobs 胸部 : D i think enhanced but still soft and nice to touch
Kissing 接吻 : 9/10 vary with peck and kiss and french
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9/10 enjoy from head to toe and very sexy
BBBJ 无套口交. : 9/10 slow and steady and she can DT and know how to do it well and super shiok BBBJ
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 8/10 trimmed, lick a bit and get excited
FJ 爱爱 : 8/10 tight and wet and accommodating with a few position
HJ: Didn't try
GFE 女朋友感 : 9/10 non-comercial feel and feel like bf and gf
Overall Experience 整体 : 9/10
RTF 回头率 : Yes, she's sweet, friendly, like to laugh and abit crazy. She can speak some. English and have a very sweet and cute voice.

Overall experience with her was great. Come and try and you won’t be regret. 😏
Old 02-01-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MrLOLOLman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Simple FR for Honda Club Friday

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=912420

Bonk this girl on Dec 2022 and my god this is one of the best bonks ever. High GFE and she will cater to your needs. Sexy body and Hugh Tits so boob lovers must go try!

RTF: For sure when I got time. Must try before she leave our shores
Old 02-01-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Lancomez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLancomez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Melody From TeeRukLover

Late 20s and her look grow, with braces and slight diff from pics
she can speak France,
Good BBBJ, wet n tongue movement
Wet cat-bath with breast rub.
Enhance D cup with pink nipple, comfortable to hold and squeeze.
I lick her small tight and wet abalone.
Wet FJ, can heard the squeezy sound when pump.
She even pump me on top by close her legs tight n squeeze my Jr with her little sis till she sweat and come
chatty and nice lady
RTF for sure
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1