The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2010, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
javelin05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Best HJ?

Hi bros,

First time creating new thread here. But i really want to know where to get the most pleasurable HJ...JG optional.

most of the time, the masseuse will switch to the up-down motion for HJ, and altho it's shiok, it's not as pleasurable as some kinds i've tried. like the Thai one, where they rub your dick head with their palms.

best one i've ever had was at a Thai massage joint at Desker Rd abt a yr ago. also my first time having a massage. the girl Adya rubbed my dick head with her palm a lot before switching to up-down motion (but no autoroam). in the end, my cum shot up really high cos the buildup was so long.

i think Adya must've gone home now, so pls don't PM me for her ctc.

in my opinion, a good HJ doesn't necessarily need autoroaming or fake moaning. the girl can make u feel really good with just her hands. of cos, the girl has to look okay (if seductive, best!) so you can enjoy!

so, any bros got comment on your best HJ so far?
Old 28-09-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 17
~oyster~ is one of the Best!~oyster~ is one of the Best!~oyster~ is one of the Best!
Re: Best HJ?

How would you define a good hj? For me my little bro need to feel shiok and finally the outcome.
Old 28-09-2010, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Spanish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U should share more lobang here & not just a question.
Old 28-09-2010, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

the best hj not just up/dw n shoot ! i like the part they massage my LP slowly, from there go up to small head, slowly twist n turn....quite shiok ! when reaching cuming stage u must make a halt and take 5 and start again for few cycles ? till u really really high then shake all the way till all shoot out ! wow, the shiokness can bit FJ man.
Old 28-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexlover3333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
the best hj not just up/dw n shoot ! i like the part they massage my LP slowly, from there go up to small head, slowly twist n turn....quite shiok ! when reaching cuming stage u must make a halt and take 5 and start again for few cycles ? till u really really high then shake all the way till all shoot out ! wow, the shiokness can bit FJ man.

This is just what Mandy from Sentir (boat quay) can really do. Though she only do hj, but the feeling was damned good that it keeps me going back. Same for Yuki's and Yvonne's BM in the same joint. Maybe the boss got conduct some lessions for them... Heehee
Old 29-09-2010, 01:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

i just ask her to try out the style that i want, after 1 or two session, she
auto do for me when i rtm.

http://sammythe.guru/showthr...120534&page=78
Old 30-09-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 18
analog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros:

i too am looking for good HJ contacts.
Good HJ should have great buildup, when still on the front some ass crack paly and balls tickling....
On back, playing with balls and ass a bit, get the steam up, massage the cock length, massage under the cock head, different techniques and the the finale!

Would like some new contacts that really know good HJ, JG optional.

Cheers,
jim
Old 15-11-2016, 07:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
longklong1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by analog View Post
Hey Bros:

i too am looking for good HJ contacts.
Good HJ should have great buildup, when still on the front some ass crack paly and balls tickling....
On back, playing with balls and ass a bit, get the steam up, massage the cock length, massage under the cock head, different techniques and the the finale!

Would like some new contacts that really know good HJ, JG optional.

Cheers,
jim
I am also into good hj. Can exchange our best contacts?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1