The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Re: How I upped my Colleague

Part 9 dont get caught

We went to the washroom to clean ourself up.

The rest of the days were just pretty standard. We went out to have dinner and etc. nothing fancy. Suddenly i got an idea.

Me: you like thrilling stuff right.

S: why

Me: how about we try something new that even i also never try before.

S widen her eyes in curiosity: what?

Me: how about we fuck in public?

S: dont want la. Later got caught how?

Me: you want try or dont want? But cannot be naked.

S: then how?

Me: let’s do some shopping.

Over the next few days we were talking about her fantasy.
*one of which i didnt managed to fulfill is putting candle wax on her.

While waiting for our items to arrived. Our place to have sex is quite standard.
Her place, hotels near our workplace (quick fuck before we go home) or outside hotel if her housemate is at home.

2weeks past, the item finally reached her place.

S: i received the parcel today.

Me: go try, take photo show me.

S: dont want la. I go try.

After S tried, she got turned on.

S: it feels normal. But i am feeling horny now. I want you to fuck me now.

Me: your housemate around. Tomorrow okay. (It was our off day)

S: if not you come and stay over?

Me: now? It’s 1plus lei.

S video call me, showing her bare boobs and rubbing her pussy.

Me: wait.

I pack my stuff, take a cab over.

230am.
Me: open door.

S opened the door with just a thin white shirt that i got for her previously. It barely covers her pussy.

I rush in quietly. To avoid any sound or error, i remove my shoe. Tip toe like a thief towards her room.

Once S came back, she hugged me from behind. Her huge melon is crying for help. I turn to face her, we started frenching. Soon, her pussy is wet. Before we make love,

Me: we try with condom okay?

S: okay. But i dont like.

Me: then what if i want to shoot inside? All these while is always shoot outside.

S: okay. I try to get used to it.

With that, capped on and start banging her. S was trying to control all her moaning. We went from missionary to cowgirl and doggy. Feeling the urge to cum, i spank her ass harder and bang harder, soon we came together. S was squirting while my D is inside her. With the cap on, i release all my army.

S was panting: i dont like this. Dont feel as good.

Me: okay. How about we nap first. Once they go work, we continue.

S went to clean up while i just knock out.

About 630am
Movement outside.

I started rubbing S pussy as her housemate is just outside. I went on top and place my D at the entrance. Pumped it in hard and deep. S wanted to moan. But she controlled. After afew pump, i stop and wait for the coast to be clear.
Old 04-06-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
quap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 05-06-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

After the coast is cleared, i proceed to pump her more. S is still controlling her moans. As i couldnt take it anymore.

Me: go see they left home already?

S: now?

Me: yes. I want to fuck you in every corner of your house.

With that said, S acted like she need to use the toilet to check on them. No response. Open their room door, nobody. S return with excitment on her face.

S: they left for work.

Me: okay. Let’s wash up.

While we were washing up, i was using the kitchen basin, i saw the view outside her house, open space. Just afew cars here and there. Thoughts came thru my mind. I waited for S to be done.

Me: you hungry? Want get lunch?

S: eat out?

Me: we buy back?

S: okay.

We went to nearby coffeeshop to buy back our lunch, some soju and mixer.
My intention is to make her high and fuck her even more.

Lunch was average. Nothing fanciful. After lunch, we cleared our packet food and throw down the chute. (Which was just before the kitchen window)

While S bend down to throw, i played with her ass from the back, not long after, i had a hard on. Push her panty aside and glide my D around her pussy.

S: what are you doing?

Me: i want to fuck you here.

S: later neighbour can hear!

I just pumped her hard from standing doggy and S was moaning loudly. I move her to look out the window and continue pumping her while i slowly remove her clothes.

S boobs was moving up and down with each pump. They were kissing each other. Tuning them while i pump her.

S: harder. Spank me.

I followed her command and soon my army are ready for war. Few more hard thrust, grab onto her ass and release all onto her ass while S had a big orgasm. Her body was shivering.

After S cooled down, we went to wash up to prepare for our nap.
Old 08-06-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
S: later neighbour can hear!

I just pumped her hard from standing doggy and S was moaning loudly. I move her to look out the window and continue pumping her while i slowly remove her clothes.

S boobs was moving up and down with each pump. They were kissing each other. Tuning them while i pump her.

S: harder. Spank me.

I followed her command and soon my army are ready for war. Few more hard thrust, grab onto her ass and release all onto her ass while S had a big orgasm. Her body was shivering.

After S cooled down, we went to wash up to prepare for our nap.
When I was in Cambodia, my condo security guards know that I had like 1-3 girls every night. So I had to keep bribing them with things (like baby clothes, etc that I don't want anymore, I pass to them), so they will allow all the girls to come up my place.

One day, I was in the lift and the whole block most are PRCs but there was 2 PRC girls talking in Chinese and they were saying this "guy from 7th floor" every night got girl fucking sound inside (cuz I fuck in the living room). The units all quite close and next door is a bunch of PRC ladies staying on the same level.

They didn't realize I was there and when I pressed the 7th floor button and got off, they were giving me the eye 👀😅
Old 09-06-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Balls got bigger

After S gotten her ‘gift’, she washed it and i start to plan our next adventure.

S: washed already.

Me: okay. Next off day we go watch movie okay.

S: what you want watch?

Me: my rod in your pussy while watching movie.

S: dont want la. Later get caught how?

Me: you got dress right?

After some time, managed to convince S for a session in the cinema.

Incase any bro still dont know what is the ‘gift, it’s a crotchless panty. Plan is to fuck S while she’s wearing that.

As i do not plan to impregnant her, i got some ‘helmet’ with me as well. Knowing that once is never enough for S.

We met and went to collect our ticket and snacks. We took the very last row corner seats. As it was during the pandemic, there is social distancing required, 2seats beside us were empty as well. We waited for the lights to dim to confirm on our plans.

Once the show start, we watch for the first few mins as the ticket attendant is there as well. After they left, we waited for awhile before we sprung into action.

I started kissing S on the neck to get her aroused. Slowly moving to start our french lesson and my hands roam around her top and down south. Feeling her cave is moist.

Me: you ready?

S: now? How?

Me: go behind. I want to fuck you already.

S walk out and i took a condom with me. I get S to face the entrance to keep a lookout.

I bend S forward like she’s picking up something from the floor, lift up her skirt and guide my dick to her entrance.

As it was our first time, S got very wet and nervous at the same time. Pumped her slow and gentle while S was containing all her moaning. I grope her boobs and tune her volume as well.

Once i feels my balls tighten, i fasten up my pace and fuck her faster. S senses it and tighten her wall as well. Soon after i release all my load into her pussy with the condom on.

S was panting…
Old 09-06-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update TS, support for more!
Old 10-06-2022, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 19
lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!

Thanks TS for sharing l
Old 15-06-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

S was panting…

After S recovered, we went back to our seats to recover while continue watching the show. Halfway thru, I could not understand the movie as i did not follow up and my thoughts were towards fucking S.

Soon we were frenching and ignoring the movie again. I tried to get S really wet first by fingering her. Once she’s moist, we went to the back again and start pumping. This time it lasted longer and S squirt a little on the floor. Her entire crotchless panty is wet. After releasing my load, we hugged and i took my nap.

After the movie end we waited for most crowd to leave before making our way out.

S: i want to go to the ladies.

Me: okay. I wait for you outside.

Soon when S came out, she hold onto me tighter.

S: i very cold.

Me: why? Thought you got your jacket already?

S: my below cold.

Me: 😳

S: i took out the panty. Too wet already.

After hearing it, i got an hardon. But could not fuck her. That’s when i got another naughty idea again.
Old 15-06-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 5
kungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud of
Nice update 😄
Old 15-06-2022, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 13
MichaelScofield deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow very well written TS
Old 15-06-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Northpaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelScofield View Post
Wow very well written TS
I think so too as well
Old 16-06-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Superwtf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story
Old 17-06-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
John10Barnes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share, shall wait here for more juicy updates
Old 17-06-2022, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
MaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Nice.. Thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1