The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-05-2024, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/duoduo-massage/
Hi any bro tried her ?
Old 04-05-2024, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
This i if im not wrong is a returnee.
Old 04-05-2024, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
How's the look and service?
Old 04-05-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
How's the look and service?
Looks was pretty close imo, service was nothing too special, think she was an fl last time but it was at least 2 years ago since i visited her, not sure if she has improved or not.
Old 04-05-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

New person?

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/duoduo-massage/
Old 04-05-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7627 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Definitely know better because of female share with me their encounters.
You can even try to google it to confirm.

Women's private areas can have a natural scent due to various factors, including:

1. Bacterial growth: The vagina has a natural balance of bacteria, which can cause a slight odor.
2. Hormonal changes: Fluctuations in estrogen levels can affect the pH balance of the vagina, leading to a stronger scent.
3. Menstruation: Blood and tissue discharge during menstruation can cause a temporary, distinct smell.
4. Sweat: The genital area can sweat, leading to a stronger scent.
5. Hygiene: Poor hygiene or using harsh soaps can disrupt the natural balance of bacteria, causing an unpleasant smell.
6. Diet: Consuming strong-smelling foods or drinks, like garlic or fish, can temporarily affect vaginal scent.
7. Health conditions: Certain infections, like bacterial vaginosis or yeast infections, can cause an abnormal, strong odor.
8. Pregnancy: Hormonal changes during pregnancy can lead to a stronger vaginal scent.

Many reason that cb can be smelly

So don’t jump the gun and conclude that her pussy not clean and got bacteria
You are the smart Alex. Do note that bacteria got good also got bad. I didn’t say her pussy not clean. Please go do more research and studies.

Are you her OKT?
Old 04-05-2024, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any fr on her?

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/xue-li-massage/
Old 04-05-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 View Post
bro, sorry that you had this experience.
i tried her yesterday and she was pretty good. she charges as listed. she will charge extra 30 if you want anal play or cum extra.
Not sure what happened and quite obviously he buy insurance with his post by stating white Knight in advance. LOL.
She has been around for a while and her services has always been quite ok.
Maybe, didn't get what he was pursuing.
Most folks here don't zap for fun unless post with motive.
Old 05-05-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
last time no nuru though. so really not sure if she is proficient in it or just tit fuck you with nuru gel
Old 05-05-2024, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24517 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Looks was pretty close imo, service was nothing too special, think she was an fl last time but it was at least 2 years ago since i visited her, not sure if she has improved or not.
I was among her earliest customers during the first stint. Looks were highly acceptable. When she hesitated to kiss/french (she said she does so with bf only), I said can treat me like bf for that day, she then me gave wild passionate frenching (YMMV). Remembered her boobs were B to B+, natural and soft. massage & sensual service was so so but fj was good ...
Old 05-05-2024, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24517 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
I tried her when she was a short stint here last year. See https://sammythe.guru/showpost.php?p=22...stcount=124696

I understand this is presently her third stint. So the service offering or quality may have differed.
Old 05-05-2024, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Guess who's back 😁
One of the good boobies is back to serve. Miss her boob jobs

Old 05-05-2024, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
Link7888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 View Post
bro, sorry that you had this experience.
i tried her yesterday and she was pretty good. she charges as listed. she will charge extra 30 if you want anal play or cum extra.
anal play - she play u or u play her? lol
Old 05-05-2024, 07:42 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 256 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42249 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Guess who's back 😁
One of the good boobies is back to serve. Miss her boob jobs

Boobs look good, hope it's not fake.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 05-05-2024, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Boobs look good, hope it's not fake.
Dont worry. Her boobs are natural and big. 😁
Go before they sag. Not sure if she still will post in SLG or not.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1