The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2010, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 16
YingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My real life story on how I lost my virginity..

My first was at my home. I went clubbing as it was my friends bday. My other friend brought this girl and introduced her to the group. Then we all left her alone and I was the only person who decided to strike a conversation with her. After awhile we all proceed to the dance floor to dance our heart out. As we all know, clubs isn't really suitable for girls. The other guys will tend to attack the girl by touching her or rubbing against her. I was there to protect her. Thats how everything started..

I gave the other guy who tried to hit on her a stare. I held her hands with our fingers interlocking tightly. We dance all the while like that since. We had breakfast at Mac at Clark Quey. After breakfast, we walked to the MRT with me still holding onto her hands. I sent her home. She was staying at north east area.

Upon reaching her block, I pressed the lift button. She suddenly pull me forward and gave me a kiss. The kiss lasted for about 10 seconds before I felt her tongue. The feeling was great. We only broke the kiss when the lift door opened. I followed her into the lift and we continued kissing like long lost lovers. Such wonderful times are hard to come by but are always short lived. One night of dancing can lead to such things. We broke the kiss when she reached her level. She stepped out of the lift and bid me farewell.

I went home like a happy bugger. Then I realised that I forgotten her number and not remember who's friend she was. I can only hope she got my number from our common friend. I went home to sleep with a big smile that morning.

*Beep Beep* I was awaken by my HP sms. "Dear, do you want to watch movie with me?" My jaws dropped. I was wondering who would have called me dear. Then I recalled. Its the girl I sent home the very same morning. I didn't not hesitate about movies and simply went online to book any show I see.

After movies, we went around Orchard and walk around. Doing things like normal couple do but with a confused mind. I still can't accept the fact that I was attached just like that. I haven't fooled around with my life enough.

I knew I had an overnight MahJong session later that night. I tried my luck to ask her along. She simply told me "I'll follow you where ever you go". Wha lau.. I tell you.. Her sweet voice saything those words will make anyone's heart melt and horny. I felt my pants a little tighter that night. She held onto my arms with her breast constantly rubbing against it the whole afternoon. I looked at her with my eyes wide open, she looked at me with a grin. I knew she wanted a lot more. But I don't have time as my friends will be meeting me any moment. Friends comes before my new GF as I'm still not prepared to go into a commitment.

Met up with some friends and we proceed with one of their home for the MJ session. After the game, I decided to bring her home. I brought her into my room. Closed the door and on the aircon for her. I passed her my pair of black army shorts and singlet. Then I went out to bathe. I came back only to see her changed. My jaws dropped. Eyes wide open. C cup!!! I would have my hands full. I was so horny and I was too tired to do anything. My mind couldn't rest and kept thinking about banging her. But my body is telling me 'NO!'. It was a mental torture with such a nice figure lady sleeping beside me and I'm too tired to do anything.

After a few hours, I woke up suddenly. I found her climbing on top of me showering me with many kisses. She planted kisses on my cheeks, lips, face, necks while rubbing her privates on my poor constrained brother below. I can picture a potential slut on top of me riding me. She continued the action for a while until I told her I cannot tahan already. She then took off her top and start stripping. I immediately rushed to lock my room door in case anyone come in.

When I turned my head back to face her, she was already naked. I can see her perfect figure. It was every men's dream to bang such a girl. Nice legs, good figure, pretty SYT face. She wasted no time in pulling my hand over to her forcing me to lie on my bed. She pulled my shirt over my head and pulled down my shorts. She rubbed her body against mine.

Next thing I know, our undies were all over the room. She was on top of me and started to position my cock for penetration. The moment i was in her, I felt like heaven. She was on top of me and I had a perfect view of her riding me. No condoms some more. My first time. No condoms. Pretty girl. What more can I ask for ?

She rode me for around 30 minutes and I still wasn't able to shoot. I think partially due to the exhaustion during the past 2 nights of activities and a slight pain in my cock as it was my first time. We continued for an hour and she was tired. We fell back to sleep naked without cleaning ourselves as we're too tired.

That day after dinner, I sent her home. No one was home. Her mother passed away. Her dad was out. She invited me to her bedroom. I knew this is the chance of my life that I shouldn't waste. I immediately went into her room and locked her door. We automatically stripped and went straight into action. We tried all the positions from the JAV I've watched before.

The last position I tried was doggy. Her on all fours. Her ass facing me swaying left to right. I'm already sweating like a beast as her room wasn't air conditioned. That didn't stop me from the actions. Both my hands found their way to her small waist. I slowly move myself and position behind her. I shove my cock into her virgina. Her moaning was so loud that if anyone would be able to hear us in the house. We continued it for like 10 minutes before I came all over on her bed.

Me being horny still, suggested a bath together with her. She passed me a towel and we head to the bathroom together. I couldn't believe this was true. 3rd night I met this girl and I'm humping her like an energiser bunny.

Well, bathroom activities.. I'm sure all of you guys have tried it before. Simply love the feeling of our wet skins coming in contact. We had our last long fuck in the bathroom with both of us standing up.

From then on, we meet almost everyday and ended up with at least 3 nights of sex which lasts at least 30 minutes to an hour every week. I was rather sex hungry then..

*** Sorry first time writing about my own experience. Dunno how to continue liao ***
Old 10-06-2010, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My real life story on how I lost my virginity..

Pls continue leh...Dont stop
Old 10-06-2010, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
pachyderm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My real life story on how I lost my virginity..

Look at it positively, bro. You didn't lose anything. You gain Enlightenment in the process.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 19
slayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I hope that you did not do raw on her.

I will only reward to those who have been contributing positively to this forum.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
Jansen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJansen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerstrikebac View Post
Yes he did.

And I think he enjoyed every moment of it. Wonder if he is still enjoying it with the same girl
Old 10-06-2010, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

not bad.. my cock staem liao
Old 11-06-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Wooowah, what such wonderful encounter. I do not have such luck, please don't stop...
Old 11-06-2010, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 20
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future

Steaming story, lucky bro.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
LVFK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My real life story on how I lost my virginity..

You're very lucky bro. Hope this happen to me soon
Old 11-06-2010, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
redolent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue with the account. Thanks for sharing this.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:58 AM
Samster

YingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerstrikebac View Post
That was my first time and I wasn't prepared. And we continued raw after that for a year before we broke up. I'll post a few of our encounters if I can still remember clearly. I'll have to draft out my story before I can post to let all bros enjoy. Thanks for the up.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansen View Post
Yes he did.

And I think he enjoyed every moment of it. Wonder if he is still enjoying it with the same girl
No more same girl bro.. She broke my heart and ran away with another guy. A few months later after breakup, she came back to me saying she's around 6 weeks pregnant from our last sexual encounter at her place which was at least 2 months after our breakup. She wanted to marry me but I suggested abortion as I'm not really sure who's child is it.

I suspected her seeing another guy behind my back as there was once she said she was meeting a friend at Orchard and her friend was late. I fly down to orchard from my workplace (I was still working then but I dump my work aside) to accompany her. Ended up she was rather elusive and asked me to go home. Its not the first time like that. I even caught her taking pictures with other guys very intimately and uploaded to her online photo album. She tells me all her password then. That's why I am able to access her album.

What I can say is, its her loss. I met a very nice girl. And I'm together with her for more than a year. But problem is she is rather conservative and reluctant to engage with bedroom 'sports'. I'll also touch more on that too..
Old 11-06-2010, 10:56 AM
Samster

Here goes another part of my story..

I remember one of my initial sexual encounters with her. It was Valentines day. She was wearing a light blue dress. The material was silk. And whatever she wears inside, I can see the outline. Her dress was also low cut. Exposing her cleavage to the max. I seriously cannot take the excitement. My brother took control of me.

I hugged her from behind and push my lower body against her. I can feel her butt. How I wish I can up her on the spot. But she pushed me away as she had just put on her makeup and permed her hair. What a sluttish sight.. I guess she makes everyone go wild with that beautiful body of hers.

We went to Marina Square for movies. And everyone was with their girlfriends. However, I notice their head turned when we walked into the cinema from the corridor between the arcade and the bowling alley. I was so damn proud that I brought a gem that made everyone's head turns. I noticed some girls were even jealous till they pulled their partner away from me. I felt like walking beside a VIP as she caught everyone's attention.

** Nothing pratically happened there so I'll skip to after movies and dinner activities back at her place **

Upon reaching home, we went straight into the room. I couldn't tahan anymore. She bend down to pull the drawers of her cupboard open. I can see her ass pointing up facing me. My little dragon awakes once more. The panty lines are still visible. I quickly closed and locked the door. Her dad was home that was why I needed to lock the door.

I pushed her onto her bed. Told her not to strip. I would like to bang her with her clothes on. I had this erotic fantasy that I wanted to bang a girl with spagatti dress with low cleavage in my bedroom.

We had a little foreplay. I touched her everywhere. Gave a little kisses from her lips to her face to her neck then slowly down to her chest. I asked her to relax herself and let me do the work. She had her hands over my neck all these while. I pulled down one side of her spagatti strap revealing her bra. I didn't waste time looking. I immediately put my finger into her bra and wriggle her nipple while i lick her tummy. My hands slowly went behind her to unhook her bra(with her dress still on).

With a loose bra and a dress strap fallen to one side, she looks very seductive. I stared at her for about 5 seconds before I continue my work. All these while she was lying down. I pulled her up. Then spread her legs so that I'll be sitting between her beautiful smooth legs. I can smell her perfume too. She playfully locked her legs behind me and trying to squeeze me.

I pulled down her bra and licked her nipples. I even use my tongue to flick it. She let out a soft sexy moan. Wha lau.. She then slowly unzipped me and played with my dragon. She started to move her hands up and down on my cock while I was still at her nipples. My other hand slowly went under her dress and start to tug at her panties. Giving her a signal that I want the panties out of the way. She slowly use her other hand to assist me in taking it off.

Everything wasn't so easy when we only have one free hand each and we're doing other things to pleasure each other. I stopped sucking her nipples and kissed her. She slowly got onto her knees and took out her panties. We then went back to the position we were at earlier with her locking her legs behind me. My balls were touching her pussy while her hand was still pumping me. I was kissing her and busy taking out her bra.

Finally her bra came off with just a light tug. I can see her other nipple already harden through the dress fabric. Protruding nipple !!! Damn.. I love silky dresses. They are so smooth to touch and allows whatever behind it to be seen so clearly.

I lay her down on her bed and continued to kiss her while I work my fingers on her pussy. She was so wet that her dress got water stained. Man.. I love went pussies.. Specially when my fingers go in and out with water splashing sound. We continued our foreplay for another 5 minutes before we dive right into action.

** to be continued **
Old 11-06-2010, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 17
AmericanExpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very good
Old 11-06-2010, 11:16 AM
Samster

Part 2

Previously...
I lay her down on her bed and continued to kiss her while I work my fingers on her pussy. She was so wet that her dress got water stained. Man.. I love went pussies.. Specially when my fingers go in and out with water splashing sound. We continued our foreplay for another 5 minutes before we dive right into action.

I told her I don't want to wait anymore. She quickly move her bottom back a bit so that my cock got allowance to go right into her pussy. Once inside, we hugged each other very tight and she start rocking away. The warmth of her pussy. So welcoming. How I wish I was stuck in her forever. So much moisture and warmth that I have never felt before. This is going to be one wet fuck..

My fantasy was almost fulfilling. I slowly lower my head onto her bed allowly her to ride on me. That is a view of a lifetime. Her C juggs bouncing freely with one side exposing and the other still in the dress. I can feel the silky dress on my balls. The feeling was so high. After a while, the tension was so great that I had to ask her to stop. I don't wanna shoot so soon as everything will be over very quickly. I then sit up again, pushing her down. I moved her legs wider so I can kneel down.

Once in position, I continue pumping her while pushing both her legs close. I wanted to feel the tight feeling of a pussy once again. The tightness which I will never forget. The tightness which every brother would love to experience. Tight and wet with squishy sound. Thats the way to go.. She let out sexy moans occasionally. With every pump I made, she will go 'Uhh..'

I increase my speed and slow down.. I can hear her moaning fast and slowing down. It was rather nice to hear.

I decided I wanted to try something more.. With my cock still in her. I pushed both her legs to one direction and lie behind her. My hands went under her body and start to massage her breast while I continue my pumping action below. Both my hands were on her breast and I was kissing her back while the lower part of my body was doing the pumping action.

Within a while, her bedsheets were soaking with our sweat and her juices. Her dress was still on her.

I think that I won't be able to control anymore. I wanted one more style. Doggie style. I took myself out of her to cool down a little. I got her to go on all fours. With her usual habit, she tend to sway her hips. I can see her swollen virgina clearly now. I let my little head do the thinking once more. I went forward and went right into her pussy slowly. She let out another long sexy moan of pleasure.

I pump her in that position for a few minutes before I need to unload. I pulled myself out of her and grab my head to prevent semen from flowing out. Quickly we took the tissue box and pulled out a few tissues and I unload onto the tissue without much mess.

What a wonderful Valentine's day I had. Truely remarkable and I'll always remember that moment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1