The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Singaporeans Pain

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/st...01865,00.html?

Guys forgive me for my mean character for the things that I am about to say, forgie me for the foolishness of this article and forgive the people who sunk into their own foolish ways.

Working on a Sat with nothing to do anyway (customer 5 days week me LL on 6 days), was reading the Electric New Paper on the net when this article written by Dawn Chia caught my attendtion (I based in China so to get my daily Newpaper is almost impossible.

China lady set up her home in a void deck and Singaporeans offer their help, Police later step in for assistant.

Hummmm I have to comments on Singaporeans their spirit on extending a helping hand to assist the unknown, that is y we r known as the world best all over the world.

In the article there is this resident complaining that we do have laws in our country and y must she stay or even make a apt for herself in Singapore?

TRUE

I myself also don understand why, why is that study mama do that? Until I thought of another case another case where Singaporeans are taken as FOOL.

Remeber the case of little Lee Na? Is that her name? I forgot about her name and I am sure her mother might not even remember it too after buying a few hectres of land with the money Singaporeans donate, I read the news and yes I know some got number from her so repay by giving white gold money.

What really piss me off?

The fact that we are taken in for a ride, a ride using our world class known sympatry and humanly treatment.

At the end of the day she will be offered cash (that is why she never plan in advance), housing and maybe even burasy for her daughter to study.

The New Paper quoted that she did some work in the past, what kind of work can she do? TN? Or KTV? Not that I am looking down on her in her field of work (every man have his needs), the people she mixes with is smart enough to know what the hell is happening and gave her pieces of advice.

I have been in China for 3 years and have seen a lot of scenrio, way too much until I turn cold towards everything. I used to give beggars money hoping that they will turn out well with that sum of money, I gave a kid (less than 12) $50 and hope that she will use the money to her best advangtes and I gave to charity (NKF, Ren Ci and President Charity) and hope to help more people along the way.

NKF

The saga kept me disappointed all the way, isn't our money meant to help the needy? The unafforable? The special people who needs it? NO.... It is spend on our TT TULAN for his first class air ticket, nights in casio (claims to be there to get new ideas for NKF show), few Mercs and chaff to boot, big peanuts for him (the peanut that u know who quoted) and lastly a GOLDEN TAP IN HIS PERSONAL BATHROOM????

BEGGARS

I for once have noted that things and enthics have changed, I seen a old lady dig rice out to eat and out of symantry I gave her $50. I did a very wrong move so wrong until I give up, my friend told me 2 things which I will remember for life and as long as I live....

1) The rice she ate is cooked at home and to gain people symanty she scoop out the rice and put it into her mouth.

2) There are over 1000 stations (help station) in China to help those who have failed and no money to go home to help them but no one approached them.

Now a days I kept 20 over copies in my car and whenever a beggar approached me I will give him that slip and tell him where to look for help. I did my best and I have no regrets.

Are you so sure that this is what Singaporeans want to be branded with? FOOL? No I don think so, I am proud that I am in a world class country but I am not ashame to tell off people not to shame or even make a fool out of themself.

I don mind helping but I will only help those who have help0ed themself, not those who will cheat people to help them.

Do not hesiate to plus or minus my points cause this will prove rights in what I thought, maybe if you can pen it here and we might even know.
Old 11-02-2006, 04:02 PM
SkyEvo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Singaporeans Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyeug
Are you so sure that this is what Singaporeans want to be branded with? FOOL? No I don think so, I am proud that I am in a world class country but I am not ashame to tell off people not to shame or even make a fool out of themself.

I don mind helping but I will only help those who have help0ed themself, not those who will cheat people to help them.

Do not hesiate to plus or minus my points cause this will prove rights in what I thought, maybe if you can pen it here and we might even know.
Being born as a singaporean,most of us have our hearts go all out to those who are less fortunate than us.Sympathy goes all for those who are borned in a inadequate family which results in many unpleasant situations.
Old 11-02-2006, 05:46 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

well...all these hype will only bring much more hurt and backlash to real , genuine victims who really needed help!
NKF issue can only implies how stupidity really gets on Sporeans!
Old 13-02-2006, 09:00 AM
Samster

oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Be bad..... be real bad!!!! kekekekekekekekeke

Anyway, I don't agree to what the help the woman is getting. I think she should be fine or locked up for whatever offence she has done and then send back to China. KNN if not, soon all PRC will just follow her method and soon our HDB void decks will be filled with them, hoping to get sympathies from us.

Give her jialet, jialet one as a warning to the rest.

As for NKF case, also the same, give TT Durai jialat, jiala one.

As for beggar case, I don't know about that. I know there are fake beggars, or syndicate so sometimes I give, sometimes I don't.

But what really confused me is what happene in Thailand which I see very often.

In Hatyai, there are several peddlers who sells home made toys for 20 or 30 baht each. Like those birds with a string attached to a stick, etc. I've seen SG and Malaysian families on holidays here whereby some of their kids wanted the toys as seriously, you can't find them back home and this is also like a dying trade here. But parents refuse to buy them, sometimes shooing off the peddlers.

But when they see those guys with the elephants selling bananas or sugar cane at 20 baht per pack to feed the elephants, waaaaaaa.... the parents, not the kids are the ones excited.

It confused me why one wouldn't mind to pay to feed someone's pet (in this case elephants) but not for something to make their kids happy with a tangible toy and treats the peddlers as if they are pests?

Cheers
Tee Vee

Well what to do? I think goverment now is trying too hard to prove that it wasn;t them that cause the whole shit, I am very glad that I am out of Singapore otherwise I really don know how long more I can endure the team lead by Mr Lee.

Parents they thought they knew everything, but what to do... Peddlers are also human being and must be treated equally, but looking at the way Singaporeans sometimes is looking down on people...

Singapore what we will be without it, what will we be with it?
Old 15-02-2006, 01:59 PM
Samster

Today I finally get a chance to sit in my office and do my paper work, finally I got another chance to read The New Paper....

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/st...02026,00.html?

I really feel depressed and I can even say sad that this is happening, SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY SCOLDED THE FAMILY? Yes I finally remember the little girl name is Huang Na, yes that's her name.

Some people I met tell me how big the world is, some tell me how cunning the world is, some tell me the beautiful world we are in and some tell me that it is a cruel world.

In China small children mostly work for big synicate and only when they can meet certain quota then they get meals to eat (our Singapore Children cannot see cartoon only will scream their lungs out), so I am appealing to all to understand the fact again is Huang Na mother trying out her luck again?

For Singaporeans parents money and children often don mix, most would want their children rather than the money. China is not some place that we have known but rather some people would want money rather than their own blood.

Sad that how ugly Singaporeans have turned to nowadays, if refuse to help walk away gracfully instead of making a scence. I used to be proud overseas because I am a Singaporean but judging from the media that we are recieving I would rather nowadays not be make known as a Singaporean. Being titled as fools in most places and titled as proud, do we really deserve this title?

I thought of letting this thread die but looking at the news today I know I have to fill in something, something that I think is correct.

Fire fire away,
no morals or mortals will be saved,
survive and be born the new centruy.....

Juz penning down my thoughts since I am so far away...... Any one care to add?
Old 16-02-2006, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
asjer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's a thin line between charity and show. Being charitable is helping cos you want to help and it doesn't matter if the person is rich or poor, young or old, pretty or ugly, handsome or obnoxious, physically able or physically unabled. In simpler terms, being charitable is helping out from the goodness and kindness of one's heart.

For show is being selective of who and when to help. These people don't help cos they want to help, they help cos there's either media attention, pressure from peers or they stand to win a prize.

Now we know why whenever there's a venue for charity, they call it the Charity SHOW. Kind of remind us of NKF Charity SHOW now huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyEvo
Being born as a singaporean,most of us have our hearts go all out to those who are less fortunate than us.Sympathy goes all for those who are borned in a inadequate family which results in many unpleasant situations.
Old 17-02-2006, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asjer
There's a thin line between charity and show. Being charitable is helping cos you want to help and it doesn't matter if the person is rich or poor, young or old, pretty or ugly, handsome or obnoxious, physically able or physically unabled. In simpler terms, being charitable is helping out from the goodness and kindness of one's heart.

For show is being selective of who and when to help. These people don't help cos they want to help, they help cos there's either media attention, pressure from peers or they stand to win a prize.

Now we know why whenever there's a venue for charity, they call it the Charity SHOW. Kind of remind us of NKF Charity SHOW now huh

The thin line is always a line that will kill lots of people. I am not telling don donate or worst to discreaminate the general people who need help, I am appealing for more people to help but with a cause.

I always tell myself if 1 fine day I have the capabilites I will donate a million bucks to NKF, Renci or even the president charity but I would request a breakdown of money spend. I always believe if I donate I want my money to help people in need if my money is not well spend I would rather spend it on casio or makan for myself.

NKF is a company or a cooperate that I will never donate to, I have heard a lot of stories from staff in NKF that the rate they are earning.

Story
My friend wife is a head nurse and once every month they need to go for training, the training is supposed to enchance the method used in treating patient.

Sat came and they found out the training is for Excel (Microsoft), needed for plotting of graphs. Per student or per head is S$800 (in house training), trainer is from NKF (one of the Managers) and this amount they will gain 50%. I really wonder where did the money come from?

I am not targetting only at NKF or any other people it is just that we turned too soft, I don even know what the hell is happening in Singapore anymore.

I was reading the report about the IR in Singapore and boy yes I realized that we r DUCKS??? What do they mean by sitting DUCK?? Singaporeans have to pay to get in our own property????

Yes I know Singaporeans do not want to plan for any mishaps that will happens if they let Singaporeans enter freely into the casio but they should really plan more in advance.

I really hope Singapore would be able to pull through this... Imagine familes would break and more Ah Long and world class Ah Long would be based in Singapore....

Sad and yet nothing much I can do about it.... Lee Family it is up to you to prove or turn around this situation.......

Oak
Old 18-02-2006, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 20
luvgangsta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
In China small children mostly work for big synicate and only when they can meet certain quota then they get meals to eat (our Singapore Children cannot see cartoon only will scream their lungs out), so I am appealing to all to understand the fact again is Huang Na mother trying out her luck again?
In China, they break children's backs, cut their limbs off, blind them intentionally, and then the syndicates send out these intentionally handicapped to beg on the streets. It is very sad but it is true and it really happens in china.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:02 AM
Samster

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/st...02812,00.html?

Actually I thought I will not be seeing anymore Kumlan Singaporeans anymore, I thought a lot of people have known or have seen the effects of China women. What the hell is happening to this guy?

FOC fuck will only comes in not in Free Of Charge but Fuck On Credit, doesn't that guy understand? Somemore he dare to challenge in the newpaper that all he wanted to do is to find her ask her in the face did she love him or not.

That gal also very clever cheat a big one then run back to China Fujian (S$10,000), can buy land, buy house, buy everything she needs. Somemore working as a KTV hostess...

I know this is not related to sex but guys pls don let small head take over big head, cause to lose a bit of money is not a big matter but to lose face in fornt of the public is shitty man..

Traps and Scams of China

Oak
Old 02-03-2006, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/st...02812,00.html?
FOC fuck will only comes in not in Free Of Charge but Fuck On Credit, doesn't that guy understand? Somemore he dare to challenge in the newpaper that all he wanted to do is to find her ask her in the face did she love him or not.
That gal also very clever cheat a big one then run back to China Fujian (S$10,000), can buy land, buy house, buy everything she needs. Somemore working as a KTV hostess...Oak
I think the killer move was when he "tested" the woman by borrowing S$10k from her and she lent it to him..... I guess the woman "tried her luck" as well, and it was a good gamble... hell, I think alot of men will be "fooled" too.... but who's really the victim here? I think is the Thai wife leh! *LOL* Difficult to find Thai wife who's as tolerant as her... hehehehe
Old 02-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 19
poompoom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoompoom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
I think the killer move was when he "tested" the woman by borrowing S$10k from her and she lent it to him..... I guess the woman "tried her luck" as well, and it was a good gamble... hell, I think alot of men will be "fooled" too.... but who's really the victim here? I think is the Thai wife leh! *LOL* Difficult to find Thai wife who's as tolerant as her... hehehehe
phew...if im in his position, my wife will chop me into pieces.
Old 02-03-2006, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ehomba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

veri veri tulan nowadays keep hear all this PRC come here cheat singaporeans. Seems like singaporeans nowadays like kena put their head on choppin board like carrots lidat. haix ... as usual lah, always kena cheated liao den learn ... too late liao ... so many cases, so few ppl learnt ... also cannot blame tat guy lah ... he tested the PRC 10k leh ... i mean wad the fuck 10k ... if i m tat guy also confirm believe her lah ... but somehow i believe sure somewhere along the way tat guy muz hav showed he also quite rich one lah .... simi lan man ... 100k he now lost onli wan to see if tat PRC like him or the money. this type of man confirm is the type kena one time not enuff one ... like the PRC take the 100k not confirm lidat ... i tink tat guy now still tinkin mayb tat PRC hp no batt ... but realli admire the wife man ... tis type of man got so gd wife still fuckin take advantage of her ... realli is ccb man .... if i the man i tink fuckin hell ask ppl go rape tat PRC , disfigured her and if the money recovered giv those ppl man and most important take care of his wife lah ... hope he fuckin hell come in here read the forums our bros put.
Old 03-03-2006, 09:08 AM
Samster

I was talking to my Taiwanese friend yesterday, found out a number of things that I would like to share wuth you guys here in the forum. Please take it as a point of references not as a form of advice.

NO ONE LIKE THE TAIWANESE

The Taiwanese are reputabled to spoilt market all over China, as soon as they sniff that plce clean in they go. Hongkees, Singaporeans, Malaysians and many other more citizens hate them, but do we know why...

Based on who I have spoken to I can conclude alot of facts, facts that are happening and learn a lot more new concept of life from these friends.

Yes I still don't like their ways but it has given me a more indept WHY WE SHOULD HEAR THEM OUT, HEAR THEIR REASONS. Not everytime a person is wrong, not everytime you get to learn.

Scencerio 1

Husband is a businessman (ok only not those super rich kind) driving S500, wife is driving a Lexus 430. Both of them are from the same company, one fine day wife challenge husband a race to work. Wife start off 5 mins earlier cause she was complaining that his car is much better so had to have a head start, end of the day husband still wins. Wife complains saying car problem next day Lexus 430 was traded for a S500 and off they go to race again.

Scencerio 2

Friend (Taiwanese) based in China for 6 years, love gal A and bought an apt with gal name in it. Gal A was happy end of the day after 2 years broke off gal got to keep flat and friend not tulan.

Scenerio 3

Friend like gal A and also buy a flat putting gal B name in it, end of the day marriage was on and yes till today nothing happen.

What I am trying to put across to all is the mentality of a typical Taiwanese guys, even the poor or the ones who earn less is doing it this way.

Their concept and ours very different, their FOC is Fuck on Credit but ours is Free Of Charge. Why they willing to buy flat under China women name? They believe if one day the gal is to leave they will have something to look forward to, they have wasted their youth on them already and it is something like a little pay for them.

How many of us can think this way? Not me I would even tell u, but that was all in the past.

For me now my mentality change,

1) Gals are not Free Of Charge, they only Fuck On Credit,
2) If you can change your concept on FOC then you will not be hurt,
3) Fuck On Credit means you have to pay back, does not matter when or how much
4) Since you know you will be playing with fire don complain.

My current GF (coming to be my wife) used to tell me how China man and Taiwanese treat their GF and that is y she chose me. Last time I did not even dare to put flat under her name, but now I think it is reasonable. I talked to Rolfmanx before even he agree that there must be trust before anything happen, don cry about it when it happen.

I don happen to be rich but just enough to get on my living, I hope all these are not an offence to any bros here.

To each have their views.

Oak
Old 03-03-2006, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 20
Boondek1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What I am trying to put across to all is the mentality of a typical Taiwanese guys, even the poor or the ones who earn less is doing it this way.

Their concept and ours very different, their FOC is Fuck on Credit but ours is Free Of Charge. Why they willing to buy flat under China women name? They believe if one day the gal is to leave they will have something to look forward to, they have wasted their youth on them already and it is something like a little pay for them.

How many of us can think this way? Not me I would even tell u, but that was all in the past.

For me now my mentality change,

1) Gals are not Free Of Charge, they only Fuck On Credit,
2) If you can change your concept on FOC then you will not be hurt,
3) Fuck On Credit means you have to pay back, does not matter when or how much
4) Since you know you will be playing with fire don complain.

Oak
Every man deals with problems in their own way, alot of men think that showering some attention and spending some time earns them the right of "Free Of Charge". WLs also have their own ways of "Free Of Charge" - I give u my body, you give me something else.

A mentor of mine told me once its easier to lie to others but its always tougher to change oneself thoughts, in other words lying to oneself.

I like your pointer 4, alot of "champions" out there think they are damn good to be contested. But once they were bitten, they cry foul
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1