The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Big Sexy

Old 24-05-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
senior member wor, how you maintain the membership?
Loyal member. No wonder newbie like flame me sometime.

And serious I never ever zap anybody in my 19.years.

Anyway off topic 😜
Old 24-05-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
bookmarked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, keep it up
Old 24-05-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
lovelenovo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cool story, camping here now Ts
Old 24-05-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 14
transient is a Helpful and Caring Samstertransient is a Helpful and Caring Samster

it's interesting to read from a woman's pov. goes to show that what guys think is often quite different from what goes through the girl's mind
Old 25-05-2021, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Bus2T4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Popcorn ready, more please
Old 31-05-2021, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The breakup definitely had an impact on my studies, not that I wasn't sufficiently prepared for the papers, I just didn't have the mood to.

Looking back on "what ifs", I might have done, I guess, well enough to get into an Arts course in our local unis.

When a window closes, another opens.

In this case, having 2 windows closed on me in close succession was definitely a real stinker.

The 1 good window that opened was that I was sent overseas to continue tertiary education. A little guilty pleasure of mine, I always wanted to live overseas since I was little. I envied the cousins of mine whom I stayed with during my studies. Both of them would show pictures of their travels in fabulous places - Paris, Berlin, Brussels, Amsterdam. Me? I only travelled to Australia, Hong Kong and most parts of South East Asia. Work didn't permit my folks to take long hols.

My uncle and aunt were the ones who suggested that I come to study in the UK. Afterall, with the growing tensions at home, all it would have taken was a tiny spark to blow things out of proportion.

Because of what happened, my parents refused to eat at the same table as me. Actually, it was my dad mostly, mum just followed, playing the role of pacifier whenever my dad (nearly) blew up.

I was grounded, given zero allowance, prohibited to leave the home unless my mum brought me out. Dad refused to go anywhere or do anything. I wasn't allowed to have stayovers at my class celebratory chalets, having to give the excuse that "relatives were in town" and therefore I have family commitments. Hell I was expected, no, instructed to leave before dinnertime, before the bbqs even began.

My page went poof! Parents cancelled the line and I had to cook up the excuse of losing the pager to my friends. The corded phone in my room was removed as well as the cordless phone in the house. All calls for me were to be taken in the living room, the phone strategically placed just outside my parents' bedroom.

I didn't have a laptop, so the desktop at home was monitored pretty tightly. Dad deleted IRC, ICQ and what have yous. Mum was expected to be in the living room with me whenever I used the internet.

My parents even brought me to school to collect my results, I fraternised a little with my schoolmates, but left immediately after picking up my results slip. "Relatives were in town" was the official excuse.

Readers... that was a recap of my life in "North Korea".

Study in the UK was a huge and welcome relief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Welcome back sis. Looking forward to more of your updates. I also had my fair share of r/s that affected my academics so it is ok. Keep updating

Last edited by moonlightzz; 01-06-2021 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old 31-05-2021, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Haha pager, IRC, ICQ totally my age can? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightzz View Post
The breakup definitely had a impact on my studies, not that I wasn't sufficiently prepared for the papers, I just didn't have the mood to.

Looking back on "what ifs", I might have done, I guess, well enough to get into an Arts course in our local unis.

When a window closes, another opens.

In this case, having 2 windows closed on me in close succession was definitely a real stinker.

The 1 good window that opened was that I was sent overseas to continue tertiary education. A little guilty pleasure of mine, I always wanted to live overseas since I was little. I envied the cousins of mine whom I stayed with during my studies. Both of them would show pictures of their travels in fabulous places - Paris, Berlin, Brussels, Amsterdam. Me? I only travelled to Australia, Hong Kong and most parts of South East Asia. Work didn't permit my folks to take long hols.

My uncle and aunt were the ones who suggested that I come to study in the UK. Afterall, with the growing tensions at home, all it would have taken was a tiny spark to blow things out of proportion.

Because of what happened, my parents refused to eat at the same table as me. Actually, it was my dad mostly, mum just followed, playing the role of pacifier whenever my dad (nearly) blew up.

I was grounded, given zero allowance, prohibited to leave the home unless my mum brought me out. Dad refused to go anywhere or do anything. I wasn't allowed to have stayovers that my class celebratory chalets, having to give the excuse that "relatives were in town" and I have family commitments. Hell I was expected, no, instructed to leave before dinnertime, before the bbq even began.

My page went poof! Parents cancelled the line and I had to cook up the excuse of losing the pager to my friends. The corded phone in my room was removed as well as the cordless phone in the house. All calls for me were to be taken in the living room, the phone strategically placed just outside my parents' bedroom.

I didn't have a laptop, so the desktop at home was monitored pretty tightly. Dad deleted IRC, ICQ and what have yous. Mum was expected to be in the living room with me whenever I used the internet.

My parents even brought me to school to collect my results, I fraternised a little with my schoolmates, but left immediately after picking up my results slip. "Relatives were in town" was the official excuse.

Readers... that was a recap of my life in "North Korea".

Study in the UK was a huge and welcome relief.
Old 31-05-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Haha pager, IRC, ICQ totally my age can? XD
Lot. Chatting on IRC using 32 kb lines..

And then YM. And friendster

Late 40s here
Old 01-06-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
havenlybonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Lot. Chatting on IRC using 32 kb lines..

And then YM. And friendster

Late 40s here
Dial-up modem?
Old 01-06-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by havenlybonk View Post
Dial-up modem?
Of course lah. Us robotics. 😂😂
Old 04-06-2021, 07:15 AM
Samster

moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Job search wasn't easy when you're an overseas graduate from a lesser known university. I kinda felt biased against in a way.

After months of sending resumes and attending interviews, I got hired as a sales and marketing assistant in a technical industry. The team I worked with wasn't huge, 4 of us including the manager, unlike during my internship stint in the UK. The team comprised of the manager, 2 senior execs and me. I only found out later that one of the 2 senior execs was on her way and I was the replacement headount. In the meantime I had a dotted line reporting to the other senior exec who was tasked with mentoring me. And he's the next guy who managed to bed me. Let's name him Justin.

Being the more senior of the 2 senior execs, and the one who wasn't on the way out, my manager instructed me to shadow Justin and learn everything. It was a relief to me as my manager was a well-known slave driver, expecting tasks to be completed yesterday. She's basically Miranda Priestly of "The Devil Wears Prada" in the flesh. Yea, god knows why I even accepted the job offer in the first place.

Justin wasn't like CK, who was loud, flamboyant or anything. Just the regular male office worker, one no one would notice in a crowd. He was 1 astrology cycle my senior, in his late 30s. Soft spoken, neat and proper. You'd hardly ever find me with a stray hair out of place. Long story short, I knew Justin had a thing for me shortly after commencing work. He would make small talk with me sheepishly and I caught stealing glances at me at work - he sat adjacent to me in the office.

Shortly after I was promoted to junior exec, my manager sent Justin and I to a trade show on the purpose of networking and gathering market intelligence. The trade show was a 4-day event held in Thailand with a gala-dinner held on the final night as a wrap up. The days in Thailand was spent surveying the hundreds of companies on exhibition, speaking to representatives, making business connections. Nights were spent in long distance skype calls with our manager to debrief and report the day's progress while we receive new instructions.

I was extremely estatic that we were booked to attend the gala dinner on the final night of the event. It meant no 3-hour call to our manager back in Singapore. It was a moment of relaxtion for me.

All sorts of alcohol flowed freely there, I remember drinking lots of champagne, egged on by the numerous toasts from the many many business acquaintances made during the trade show. Naturally Justin and I got high from the huge amounts of drink. Our newly acquainted business contacts, mainly Caucasians can hold their liquor really well! We retreated to our rooms in a drunken stupor.

Now we were booked to stay in a service apartment with 2 bedrooms. When we got back to the apartment, we were joking and recalling events experience from the days before. Soon our conversation topics became more personal and the topic - office eye candy was brought up. I shared mine first, listing a few guys from the other departments. Then Justin shared his...

"So who's your eye candy in the office?" I asked gingerly.

There was a brief moment of silence. I asked again, really thinking that perhaps in my drunk mumblings he couldn't catch what I was saying.

"You" came the reply...

Last edited by moonlightzz; 04-06-2021 at 09:06 AM.
Old 04-06-2021, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 4
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Caucasians are usually very open and honest... I wonder why he paused for awhile... ?
Old 04-06-2021, 09:04 AM
Samster

Justin isn’t Caucasian. Most of our business acquaintances during the trade show were.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Caucasians are usually very open and honest... I wonder why he paused for awhile... ?
Old 04-06-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue your post sister moonlightzz.
Sound like things are getting hot soon
Old 04-06-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
togato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1