The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2005, 01:30 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all
Thumbs up Victoria Secret

VICTORIA SECRET

This sweet little joint is located somewhere off Rama IX, hidden in a small road leading to a dead end. It does not exhibit the same grand aura of Poseidon stand by itself breathtaking feel at the first sight but rather light a cozy man tugged away in a corner, keeping some undiscovered secrets waiting to be unearth. The building is low from front with two tinted glass doors right in the middle, with no one insight to greet or welcome you. Hung around are posters that give a hint of what to expect inside. What I personally like is the one of the Davies Group, with the gorgeous ladies posing and the telephone number of the various afflicted joints.

Go in the glass door and turn right then down a few steps will greet you with a view to behold. Depending on the crowd it seems there is non-stop supply of ladies to choose from. It was 7pm and the variety and quantity is just nice. Too much makes one hesitant, too little makes you half hearted. Took our time and slowly looking at the ladies, dragging away at the ciggies and mind you, we are really spoilt for choices. Unlike Poseidon, the last time I was there, I had barely warmed my seat where half the gals were called out for a Jap tour group leaving you high and dry and a sour aftertaste. Pick the gals we are interested in with some advise from the Papasan and proceeded to a big room, big enough for dining table for six, a Jacuzzi pool and 3 individual bedrooms. Well after all, there are six of us and nine gals I think.

Depending on the gals you choose, you will get the fun you deserve, well we got ours the fun, chatty type, though not all are the same but have four out of nine is good enough to stir up the atmosphere. We were usher to the room like lambs to the slaughter, in the separate bed rooms, we were offer to change into bathrobes, seeing the gals dropping the bikinis is already well worth half the money

Shortly the dinner was served and the gals came serving us , taking food, pouring drinks, making sure we are well taken care and not neglected at all. All this while doing some small talk. It was fun and really enjoyable while being serve like a man for once.

To be continued......
Old 27-04-2005, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Victoria Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
VICTORIA SECRET

This sweet little joint is located somewhere off Rama IX, hidden in a small road leading to a dead end. It does not exhibit the same grand aura of Poseidon stand by itself breathtaking feel at the first sight but rather light a cozy man tugged away in a corner, keeping some undiscovered secrets waiting to be unearth. The building is low from front with two tinted glass doors right in the middle, with no one insight to greet or welcome you. Hung around are posters that give a hint of what to expect inside. What I personally like is the one of the Davies Group, with the gorgeous ladies posing and the telephone number of the various afflicted joints.

Go in the glass door and turn right then down a few steps will greet you with a view to behold. Depending on the crowd it seems there is non-stop supply of ladies to choose from. It was 7pm and the variety and quantity is just nice. Too much makes one hesitant, too little makes you half hearted. Took our time and slowly looking at the ladies, dragging away at the ciggies and mind you, we are really spoilt for choices. Unlike Poseidon, the last time I was there, I had barely warmed my seat where half the gals were called out for a Jap tour group leaving you high and dry and a sour aftertaste. Pick the gals we are interested in with some advise from the Papasan and proceeded to a big room, big enough for dining table for six, a Jacuzzi pool and 3 individual bedrooms. Well after all, there are six of us and nine gals I think.

Depending on the gals you choose, you will get the fun you deserve, well we got ours the fun, chatty type, though not all are the same but have four out of nine is good enough to stir up the atmosphere. We were usher to the room like lambs to the slaughter, in the separate bed rooms, we were offer to change into bathrobes, seeing the gals dropping the bikinis is already well worth half the money

Shortly the dinner was served and the gals came serving us , taking food, pouring drinks, making sure we are well taken care and not neglected at all. All this while doing some small talk. It was fun and really enjoyable while being serve like a man for once.

To be continued......

Bro sounds very tantalising. Can't wait for the continuation....

Pity we did not get to meet in Bkk. I only found out from Bro Naemlo after I got back.
Old 27-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Samster

Location: Pontian,JB, Singapore and Bangkok, and now back to Singapore
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 23
SmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Heard this place are running down after chuwit sold it away.
From JB to Singapore
15 and 1/2 months in Bangkok.
now i had left LOS
Miss there, lifestyle, people, more and more.
Sad Sad Sad
Old 27-04-2005, 06:59 PM
Samster

OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallD
Heard this place are running down after chuwit sold it away.
This, I beg to differ, only seems to be not too crowded. To me the place passable is fine with me, main issue is the gals must be playful, fun and sporting, not point having a beauty but a dead fish on the bed.
Old 28-04-2005, 01:03 PM
Samster

SmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Ocean Eleven,

Thank you for correcting me. By the way are you station in bangkok?
From JB to Singapore
now i had left LOS
Sad Sad Sad
Old 28-04-2005, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Victoria Secret has been around for years, it's the weakest of the Davis Group. Chuwit has sold all the Davis Group centres: Love Boat-Honolulu (near RCA), Copacabana/Barbara (Ratchada Soi 17) and Victoria Secret except the grand old day: Emmaunelle/High Class at Ratchada and his hotel in Sukhumvit Soi 24 or 26 (cant rememer liao).

How to get stunners from Victoria Secrets - study the girls (KTV or sex massage), book her and make friends with her, she will have a lot of contacts of other girls...other girls who usually work the Param 9 and Srinakarin area or even the Bangkapi area. She will also know the girls working along Ratchada road.

Ask her to introduce friends from the local thai apartment..also owned by Chuwit in HwayKwang area - Sea of Love.....LOL.
Old 28-04-2005, 06:41 PM
Samster

Bro Delifrance.

Em are no longer belongs to chuwit already. Just for your info
From JB to Singapore
now i had left LOS
Sad Sad Sad
Old 28-04-2005, 07:10 PM
Samster

SmallID

thanks for the update. the mama-sans at Em was telling me that Chuwit still comes around to pay them their salary and they were informed by their managment that Chuwit is still the boss....hehehe

thanks again. is chuwit holding onto his hotel at Sukhumvit?
Old 28-04-2005, 09:31 PM
Samster

The gals seemed to be having a more fun time than we did; they sang Kara OK, laughing loudly and chowing away at some Thai dishes and occasionally come “disturbing” us. The service is tip top, empty glasses filled, serving of dishes etc, really like a king. Had our filled and proceeded to join the gals, willingly the gals shifted and pull you to sit by their side, arms around you, pass you the ciggi and lighting it up and chit chat with you. Man, sitting there beside two sweet gals and “accidentally” brushing the boobies will weaken a man’s will, especially when you know there is “nothing” under the bath robe. Gals are really sporting, stealing kisses and teasing us more than we do to them.

Then our Ringleader decided since we filled our tummy then now is the time for more actions. No wonder the Chinese say:” When the stomach is full, one will think of sex.” Ringleader had got it all laid out and properly planned, the rest of us shall take the rooms while he takes the Jacuzzi; anyway it way filled up already and mind you it is in the living room. I see the Ringleader snuggled into the Jacuzzi and the two gals undressed and went in as well, waiting for the “show” to start but my gal half dragged half pull me into the room perhaps cant wait to get started,

In the room I got a better look at her, not really a beauty nor fair but have that exotic Thai look, really sweet and demure. Long straight hair; couple with dimples makes her look so lovable. She stood in front of me and slowing slip down her bathrobe, showing one teats at a time and covering them with her hands. Then she slowly turn around, showing me her back, under the light I can see it is flawless and glowing with a healthy shine. She undressed totally and she bends down to fold the robe in a damn teasing manner for you can get the grand full view. What a wakening call!! Little bro got this encouragement and really sprung to life. Grabbed her from the back and nibble on her ear lobe, as usual she struggled but fail to break free. Slowly can feel her body weakened and resting on my chest and continue working on her neck, one hand on her breast and the other moving down south. The panting and moaning really gets one going reach her clit and gave her a quick rub and she let out a loud gasp and bit her lips. This is the last straw and I slowly work my finger in and continue to search for the path of glory. Like a band conductor the pants, moans, gasps are all controlled at the tweak of my finger and mind you, she is really wet, perhaps fresh for day. Continue to let my fingers do the talking and can really see that she is enjoying herself as she grabbed my arm tighter and harder and the juice is flowing non stop. As the pace hastened, her breath fastened as well and she is now so weak that she was hugging me for support, suddenly she let out a loud moan and I knew she is cumming and I stepped up the gear and continue to work furiously till a second moan is heard, from the twitching and contracting of muscle, she came at least twice and later confirmed by him. She is wasted as she lay down on the bed to catch her breath while I lighted a ciggi. I look at my right palm it was wet! I really wonder how can one be so wet.

To be continue………..
Old 28-04-2005, 11:31 PM
Samster

how can one be so wet?

maybe KY......*small laughter*

nice FR.
Old 28-04-2005, 11:58 PM
Samster

Bro Delifrance,

When was the last time you went to Em? Regular there?
From JB to Singapore
now i had left LOS
Sad Sad Sad
Old 29-04-2005, 12:49 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
Victoria Secret has been around for years, it's the weakest of the Davis Group. Chuwit has sold all the Davis Group centres: Love Boat-Honolulu (near RCA), Copacabana/Barbara (Ratchada Soi 17) and Victoria Secret except the grand old day: Emmaunelle/High Class at Ratchada and his hotel in Sukhumvit Soi 24 or 26 (cant rememer liao).

How to get stunners from Victoria Secrets - study the girls (KTV or sex massage), book her and make friends with her, she will have a lot of contacts of other girls...other girls who usually work the Param 9 and Srinakarin area or even the Bangkapi area. She will also know the girls working along Ratchada road.

Ask her to introduce friends from the local thai apartment..also owned by Chuwit in HwayKwang area - Sea of Love.....LOL.
Camp Davis at Sukhumvit?
Victoria Secret very very ulu till the taxi drivers also don't know where is Soi Soon Wijai. Have to direct them too.
And the girls quality not as comparable as those in Ratchada, but this place is very very secret thats why probably called Victoria's Secret.

kekeke
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 29-04-2005, 12:57 AM
Samster

From RAMA IX after you see royal pacific hotel (just slightly after RCA opposite direction) the first trafic light turn left ... go straight until you see a turning left sign board... turn in... further a bit you will see VS already
From JB to Singapore
now i had left LOS
Sad Sad Sad
Old 29-04-2005, 09:11 AM
Samster

SmallID

now no regular at Em. hehehe.

last time yes, i am only a regular at the KTV side, not Ap Nam.

some people may not like this post - I used to call the mama-sans (they know me) and get the girls out to meet me and my friends, I can book the KTV girls by phone, dont have to go down personally to settle immediately. tomorrow then go to Em to settle the bill.

the same goes for mama-sans all over the place. The earlier samsters and I used to do network stuff with the mama-sans and the top girls in all over Bangkok, we have contacts in literally every gentlemen's club in Bangkok.

now just say hi and hello, buy a few drinks, talk cock and then go disco and hunt and play. boring to play KTV la.

there instances where people say so much about this girl, that girl, actually the girl turns out to be my old friend and the girl and I will have a good laugh because hearing the girl's FR really makes reading sammyboy forum amusing.

....now you understand why some people dont like my posts....? truth hurts la....

hehehe. that's why the older samsters like SiamCutey understands, he's been through enough shit in LOS also. hehehehe.

*laugh*
Old 29-04-2005, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 20
yomun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
some people may not like this post - I used to call the mama-sans (they know me) and get the girls out to meet me and my friends, I can book the KTV girls by phone, dont have to go down personally to settle immediately. tomorrow then go to Em to settle the bill.

the same goes for mama-sans all over the place. The earlier samsters and I used to do network stuff with the mama-sans and the top girls in all over Bangkok, we have contacts in literally every gentlemen's club in Bangkok.

now just say hi and hello, buy a few drinks, talk cock and then go disco and hunt and play. boring to play KTV la.

there instances where people say so much about this girl, that girl, actually the girl turns out to be my old friend and the girl and I will have a good laugh because hearing the girl's FR really makes reading sammyboy forum amusing.
Hi bro delifrance,

Long time no see. Don't know if you still remember having coffee together with a small fry like me some months back. LOL.

Today some older samsters rang up and inform me a FR on me has being posted in Sammyboy forum. I asked them sure or not? Wahsey I damn excited and happy. Finally someone posting a FR on me. I faster dashed out of Pattaya Hardrock Cafe and log in immediately. After reading. Aiyah don't have leh. My name was not mentioned. False alarm arh. Must scold those older samsters upside down for saying anyhow. Nowadays talk shit about people by speculating so and so is in trend?

Quote:
....now you understand why some people dont like my posts....? truth hurts la....

hehehe. that's why the older samsters like SiamCutey understands, he's been through enough shit in LOS also. hehehehe.

*laugh*
I don't think people will be hurt by your truthful posts as no exact names are mentioned. As usual you will say 'some people' and not mention names. But I'm different from your style lah. If I would to post anything in public. I post out the name in BLOCK LETTERS. Not 'some people' here or there. *grins*

Yah man siamcutey being through alot of shit in LOS especially from me. Got one time I talk shit about him and act like a hypocrite. I told the girl that siamcutey is not cute in Thailand at all. Hehehehehe.

I'm sure your old friend's FR on 'some people' is very amusing. Hope to lim kopi with you and your old friend again very soon. Maybe can relay the FR about 'some people' face to face. Kekekekeke.

*laugh*
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1