The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 26-04-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
Not that yoyo. Got 3 to 4 diff yo-yo at tpy. Got 2 yoyo do tik tok live. The 1 u referring to is at level 2. This 1 is at lor 6
Actually lorong 6 got 2 yoyo but different block numbers Happy hunting.
Old 26-04-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 5
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Actually lorong 6 got 2 yoyo but different block numbers Happy hunting.
Quite a lot of yo-yo going around. Tried at least 3 yo-yo at this location. All quite nice and fees standard.
Old 26-04-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
Quite a lot of yo-yo going around. Tried at least 3 yo-yo at this location. All quite nice and fees standard.
tried TPY central Yoyo which need to climb up stairs one
Old 28-04-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
nicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagusman81 View Post
Have been enjoying a good rubdown at my regular haunt C**** O**** @ Opal Crescent for quite some time now. There is one new girl c*c* who really put her heart and soul in her service. One blue entrance fee. Sedap
Yup, the entrance fee has dropped to just one blue, maybe because of the out of the way location. The charges by the MLs here are also very reasonable. Can also negotiate some more.
Old 29-04-2024, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 10
nazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone try lisa or coco at ZK?

any reviews?
who is the biggest tits there?
Old 29-04-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rebornboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
I tried Haili few days back only. Then another short hair ML in the shop. Look not to my liking. Not sure if YoYo.
Any service provided? HJ only? Or BJ too or FJ?
Old Yesterday, 01:47 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
nicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I'm not really a boob lover myself but Coco has nice jugs and she is damn obliging sial
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 1
icemilogao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today went down to try PRC CC. Thanks for sharing contact PeePeeBoyinSG.

Looks - 9/10 very similar to her photos
Location - 10/10 very easy to find, very easy to get to
Body - Curvy and abit bah bah. But not fat. very nice to hug
Boobs - C, very nice to grab and all natural.
BBBJ - 10/10

Very cheerful and bubbly girl that will make the whole session very enjoyable. She speak got abit the taiwanese accent, not very china which is nice also. Massage got see that she got try to put in effort and is those got use strength kind, not piano one. But she injured her finger from dinner the day before lol (see her wechat moments) so didn't massage too much. Initially opted for CIM but end up too shiok already and see her figure (curvy curvy type) then small head took over and upgraded to super happy menu.

Start off missionary and is a nice sight to see her winternehlons bouncing then ended off from behind. Finished inside liao she still will pull my hand go infront and grab her neh neh. Overall very shiok.

Will RTM for sure.

Do PM PeePeeBoyinSG for her contact if you guys are keen. Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1