The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 15
fcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of light
Vietnam Visa Exemption-30 Absent Rule

Citizens of Asean countries do not require Entry Visa to visit Vietnam for stay of 30 days ( 14 days for Brunei & Myanmar & 21 days for Philippines).However, effective 1/01/2015, re-entry to Vietnam Visa-free would require an absence of 30 days or more from last Exit from Vietnam.Had frequent Vietnam visitors experienced any difficulties or inconveniences regarding this new ruling??
Old 29-06-2015, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam Visa Exemption-30 Absent Rule

Never heard of this rule. Went few times already. Even 2 times within a month and no problems.
Old 29-06-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

However there is a rule stating u can be in vietnam only 182 days a year. BUT still.no problems. I know many foreigners coming in and out via Cambodia as they are not legally married to Vn gals.

I also know of people going via Chau Doc.as they are in Can Tho and same....no problems. The thick skinned immigration MAY sometimes ask u directly for coffee money. U mist also be thick skinned.n give 50k vnd ( usd2.50). I know of matsallehs who give 20k too ( usd1)

Rule of thumb in Vn : NEVER spoil the market.
Old 29-06-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcykeu View Post
Citizens of Asean countries do not require Entry Visa to visit Vietnam for stay of 30 days ( 14 days for Brunei & Myanmar & 21 days for Philippines).However, effective 1/01/2015, re-entry to Vietnam Visa-free would require an absence of 30 days or more from last Exit from Vietnam.Had frequent Vietnam visitors experienced any difficulties or inconveniences regarding this new ruling??
this rule dun apply to us Asean citizens...

I just went within 3 weeks...going soon again...

this rule is for those caucasian, Japan, Korean, etc...they just do visa run and enter Vietnam on tourists visa...each stay up to 30 days...and if any foreigners stay more than 180 days in any country will consider a resident...a resident cannot use tourists visa...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-06-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

Many caucasians stay in vietnam for years Let us see....July onwards they will.exceed 182 days. In vn it is money that gets u anything
Old 29-06-2015, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
potongking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many Vietnam experts here
Old 29-06-2015, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
BlueFinTuna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U Potong what ?
Old 01-07-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 15
fcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks brothers for the response. Will try to re-enter within the 30 days exit rule.
Old 01-07-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster

Even the rule about having return ticket can be argued. Many say they will leave for PP by bus and going to BKK after that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1