The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-12-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
cashshop is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Screwing maids

Can share contact information?
Old 01-12-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Manga88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapplexpress View Post
The range is about $80 - $300 depending on your affordability, pros of these maid are CIP and raw service which thai rarely provide.

If you are looking for mid range without room, you can engage Lisa. $150, but only A boobs.

Very wild on bed and serve CIP buffet style

Screwed her for FOC.. After she gotten drunk from some other guy who she is not interested in.. Hahahaha.. Wild sex

Last edited by Manga88; 01-12-2022 at 08:56 PM.
Old 01-12-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 23
stlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to all

Any guys out there have any luck with girls from Mizo. Saw a few of them from Mizo at top 5 last Sunday and most of them look young and yummy. Chatting with 1 mizo girl right now and wondering if any guys can share any experience in handling them and getting them to bed.
Old 01-12-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 2
Pieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapplexpress View Post
The range is about $80 - $300 depending on your affordability, pros of these maid are CIP and raw service which thai rarely provide.

If you are looking for mid range without room, you can engage Lisa. $150, but only A boobs.

Very wild on bed and serve CIP buffet style

Mind sharing bro
Old 01-12-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 2
Pieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manga88 View Post
Arifa and Lee (Yishun) are 2 major cum dump for many...
Bro mind sharing
Old 01-12-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
Gingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share contact? Can pm me her number?

Seems most of the newbie are lazy to hunt and just leach for contact. What makes you think the gal will be fuck by you even you get the number. If you prefer to offer money to fuck must as well go geylang. No need use any tactic sure can fuck.
Old 01-12-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!

found a filipina maid off on Tuesday. Planning to visit Balestier road area.
Any budget hotel near balestier road on Tuesday?

Thanks
Old 02-12-2022, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremerz View Post
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008780103002

This one can fuc at deluxe spa beo cres

Wrong thread bro...
Old 02-12-2022, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbell View Post
Can share contact? Can pm me her number?

Seems most of the newbie are lazy to hunt and just leach for contact. What makes you think the gal will be fuck by you even you get the number. If you prefer to offer money to fuck must as well go geylang. No need use any tactic sure can fuck.
Not that they lazy. They probably have zero pick up skills and try to get those tried and tested can fuck and stupidly pay what the girl open mouth. These sort of ppl cannot be helped liaoz. U can put them in a room full of girls but they will walk out alone with blue balls

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 02-12-2022, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchim View Post
Any bros know any doctor who do abortion for maids without reporting MOM, can pls pm me… very urgent… thx in advance
I heard can go Batam or Malaysia.

Good luck.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 02-12-2022, 05:19 AM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconciliation View Post
Hi bros, went to Top 5 just now. Today quite an eventful experience cuz first time going to OT and disco alone + hunt maid. So have few questions for the more experience bros.

Long post below….this is honest experience, questions and wanting to learn the art of picking up maids. So pls don’t downvote ah.
Went there quite late, around 4pm. When arrived, it was packed and all the tables were taken. But luckily there’s an empty seat at the bar place, so I immediately occupied that seat.

One feeling I noticed is the maids are like sharks. When I arrived, took the seat then faced the dance floor. I noticed few girls will purposely come stand in front or next to me then turn back and eye me (maybe it’s me but I definitely saw their eye). (Note that this only happened when I just arrived, after that then didn’t encounter this anymore.) Nothing happened though, maybe I’m not that appetising haha.

But didn’t take long (would say 5mins ish) to have my first girl. The Filipino girl straight up come to my face, asked if she can join me. She was very touchy so immediately my mind is like, ‘prostitute/wants money’. Cuz she keeps looking at her phone dating app. She asked if I’m alone and was quite shocked when I nodded. Then asked me to buy her and her sister drink. That’s when I said no lah cuz she’s not really my type + mostly my thoughts of her as just wanting to get drinks then later if I suggest to go hotel maybe say have to pay etc. So it’s more like I don’t know her motive yet. (One thing to note is that reason why I’m not willing to pay a prostitute in this setting is because I’m here to pickup. If I need to pay hourly rate to F her, I rather decline and go Dome 1.)

This is where my question for the bros here. Usually, do you buy them drinks? If so, that doesn’t mean she’ll stay with you right? Just now I saw some of the girls straight up grind and dance with few guys lol. So like one guy will grind, dance, touch her etc then leave. Then other guy will come. Happens to quite a few girls. So like, most important is buy her drinks, grab her dance and have fun then go hotel? Usually at the disco, are there frequent prostitutes trying to take guys home (guy have to pay per hour) or normal girls (so if she likes your vibe, can be FB?). Got tactics to differentiate ah? Example, If she approached, just ask how much? Then if she give price means need to avoid?

But the hunt ended without any sexy things cuz they have to leave by 6pm. Managed to get her number and kiss though.

Sorry ah, new to this scene. Never been in this kind of social setting before. Not planning to download badoo or other apps though cuz saw one of the trusted bros commented he do it to the point where he don’t feel nervous etc. So think this is a good start to build my courage to approach girls lol.

Oh ya after the sisters and I parted, I felt kinda great that I went to lucky plaza area (read the comments that that area good to catch maids). Striked a convo with a maid then ended got her number.

Any more experience bros wanna take me under his wings and hunt together? My age mid 20s lah haha, I don’t mind hanging with different age group though. Used to always go FL, pay to get deeds done but honestly eventhough I didn’t get the hanky panky today, I felt great. Next time hopefully can close lah, then go hotel. I plan to expose myself to this lah, whether hunt alone or with other bros cuz I feel it’s kinda like self improvement.
All I can say is, it is case by case.

Never try, never know. If the gal is your type, you will probably be more willing to buy her drinks.

After that, how you play the game is entirely up to you liao. Whether need to pay or not, frankly will need to pay in one way or another at the end of the day.

Nothing is free except you PCC at home.

Enjoy your hunt, young man.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 02-12-2022, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Seeking advice from the seasoned birds.

If in Paya Lebar, where to get transit hotels that can make do with only one registration?

If in Serangoon, where?

Also avoid what timings that is considered peak or hard to get transit?

All questions relate to Sunday. Please PM

Thank you.
Don't have. Or should I say very hard to find. If you go to hotel, you will be one waiting list. Even those run down chui hotel also all full.

If you drive, just whack in the car lah. If not, then try staircase already liao.

Good luck.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 02-12-2022, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack80 View Post
Prob nt bro...150 for short-time...abit too high for my pockets...haha
Just go Geylang Cat 50/60 lor.

Value meal. Can see how they look then decide.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 02-12-2022, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Wah who is this motherfucker sia. Least u can do is fucking pay for abortion or money to settle this. Knn wanna play but Siam until like tat. God has eyes and karma always comes ard. May not hit u but always ur loved ones
Agree. This kind of guy is really low class.

Lying about your status + Giving them false hope that you will marry them to just get to fxxk them for free is really no class.

Ok. To be fair, unless the guy don't believe that the child is his, then ok that is another matter altogether.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 02-12-2022, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamex View Post
I was on my way to a house warming and while crossing the road spotted a petite body frame in front of me. From her outfit can tell immediately she is a helper, I was admiring that soft ass in front of me when she suddenly turn around. I put up my best smile and as it was raining lightly I ask why she didn't has an umbrella with her then I realize she couldn't really speak much English as an indon. Took out my translate app and did a short conversation before asking for her name and number. 2 week later I was picking her from the interchange to get hum and I can tell she was already really nervous and scared. Only manage to get 1 time as she need to rush to paya lebar to pass something to her friend. Meeting her later again and she promise to stay longer. Sometime it is just that easy.
I also got my Indo gal in this manner. End of the day, law of large numbers, the more you try, the higher the chance to succeed.

Never try, then zero lor.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1