The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2024, 05:48 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 1
FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞 MINT 💞💞22YO KOREAN-SPEAKING SYT; SPEAKS GD FRENCH + SOLID BBBJ/CIM

M I N T

SYT Mint, only 22yo (PP-Verified), speaks korean as well as good French. Providing a tip-top SYT/GFE Sexperience

Name: Mint
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 34B-25-32 (Natural)
Height: 161cm
Weight: 49kg
Skin Tone: Sun-Kissed
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, English, Korean

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ COB COF CIM

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$110 / 45 mins
$120 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$150 / 90 mins
$190 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Please Scroll Below

Old 09-05-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster (A)

FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞 MINT 💞💞22YO KOREAN-SPEAKING SYT; SPEAKS GD FRENCH + SOLID BBBJ/CIM

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBeasts View Post

Stable :Foxythai
Okt : Response always almost immdeidate
Area Discreet and clean .

Looks :10/10 looks better than photo
Bbbj : amazing I don’t know how to describe but is like got but in no put in mouth kinds of feeling
Body : young body
Boobs : natural A I think and nipple is skittle pinkish
FJ : Good as she gave me the GFE feel.

Finally back to shore and was browsing my usual Favorite shop and came across this Sweet young Lady Name Mint. Realize no much FR but So sweet looking how to resist sia .

Immediately message okt and was served by Troy. Reply is almost immediate like how it used to be.
Proceed with my booking and showed up. Here is the interesting part.

Went proceed to the room and met this sweet looking pretty Mint welcoming me. Easy to break ice and doesn’t have any issue to communicate as she can speak English. She proceed to strip me and bring me to shower.
In the shower the feeling for Gfe is so strong that I remind me of my school times with my young gf. Did everything like a couple and went back to room.

Once reach room she start to hug me and kiss me like she misses me a lot while I am away at sea. Kiss and hanky panky till I buay tahan and proceed to eat her. Oh I forgotten to mention , her voice omg is like those Japanese girl and when I eat her the way she Moan and pull my hair and shows me that she enjoys it a lot.
After that she proceed to suck me like a queen and left me controlling hard not to cum.

Proceed to F her and need a little time to push in to her tiny cute hole while enjoying seeing her moan in pleasure and ask me slowly put in.

F like a couple with lots of kisses, DFK and dirty talks to spice up the session.

After the session she ask me to write her a FR as previously she ask from customer and he mention that he won’t write cause he don’t want her to be known and have a lot of customer which will make him hard to book.

For me good bonk must share. She mention if she still no customer she will return home soon. This type of lady should be the ang pai of the shop. Hope my Fr can be notice by bros in here and let’s give her some support that she is worth of.

For me I rate this session 9/10
And I will confirm rtf her before I sail again . Or she return home .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
#FR for Mint from FoxyThai

Location - G Area

Your First Love very fair SYT with Max GFE

Looks - Sweet young looking. At certain angles she looks like “Kim You Jung” I think recently I am starstruck. FL keeps reminding me of various DJ or actress. Totally my type of syt.

Body - Slight tummy but not fat. She is very very fair. As fair as any Chinese. Maybe even fairer than some.

Boobs - A cup max with light areola for my squeezing pleasure.

Pussy - Fully shaven. White tiger. Easily wet for entry. She is tight. Tight. Do I need to repeat again? And she knows how to use her muscles to make it even tighter.

BBbJ - not sloppy but wet enough and got feel. Quite good for me.

French - My tongue and lips are basically always on hers for most of the time. Can see that she loves frenching.

FJ - tight. No problem to change positions. But downside is that she is on single bed. So a bit restricted on the space available. Looking forward to OKT upgrading her bed to a bigger one. Haha.

GFE - One of the best so far. She knows some Korean also. And can speak ok English. So conversation is not a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
FAIR, YOUNG SYT LOOKING THAT GIVES ME WINGS

It's been awhile since I've had my Tom yum fix in this dome, inquired a few stables but couldn't find one that fit my timing so went to my favourite stable that have produced gems to my liking and was recommended sweet Mint

The good thing is she looks very close to her photo above, you won't be surprised WYSIWYG, fair like Chinese with no Thai tan (her smooth cheeks will become red easily when she's high and I love pinching her smooth red cheeks during FJ), unblemished face just like photo, young smooth 23 year old body, natural B cup perky butt, only baby fats bakness level 4.

She answered the door with a smile that melts the heart and gave me a boner that I couldn't resist immediately pulling her close to me and planting a deep French kiss with tongue and mouth smacking even before the door could fully close and her room mate right behind her in the living room, the best part is when she reciprocated with dfk, I knew this will be an exceptional session and I was right. She's very easy to get high.

She pulled me into the room while I'm still kissing her like a couple who can't get enough of each other past her room mate, once inside the room our faces lips mouth were stuck to each other as I worked my hands to grab her natural breasts as she moaned through our lips but when I reached down outside her panties and grabbed her pussy it exhibits an uncontrollable reaction from her like she's getting another level of high... Wow! Unzipped my pants and let it slip to the floor pushed her to the bed and she was laughing but loving it pulled her panties out and threw them on the other side of the bed seeing her naked body gave me a hard on she anticipated that we are going to do it like bunnies there and then which we did. I was feeling too horny and decided to slip open the curtains to get some light in leaving the translucent layer as a precaution, she was shy at first but was too high being banged to worry about the curtains. She has sensitive boobs and pussy, loves it when I lick her boobs, tilting her head back and closing her eyes in enjoyment, when I go slow putting my dick in and out of her pussy, her body jerks and she pulled me in wanting my hard dick to pump her hot and wet pussy. She especially likes it when you pump at an angle towards her G spot and reciprocate by moving her lower body to meet with mine in unison.

Went down next to give her shaven pussy a tongue lashing and guess what it taste like? Slightly sourish with a tinge of sweetness, the taste reminds me of red bull zero sugar version. Somehow tasting her pussy just gave me the additional boost just like red bull

So with the added wings we continue in missionary for more than 30 mins our lips locked, she pulling me to feast on my lips, her face in ecstacy while mouthing the words good and a mix of Thai until I cummed leaving the both of us in a pile of sweat. When I came she pulled my dick in and came as well, her pussy pulsating with my dick, not wanting to leave the position as we both enjoyed each other pulsating organs. Can tell that she enjoys a good sex which she told me she did. Even in the shower when I lifted her legs rubbing my dick on her pussy, she obliged letting me rub all over it as if we're about to do it in the toilet, but rather be safe not do it in the wet toilet or risk injuring each other

Headed back into the room and she was already in gf mode pecking my shoulder, neck and mouth in anticipation for round 2.

Verdict: For Bros who are sick of getting landmines and FL that look different from photos, if her photos are to your liking, check this SYT out, I guarantee you won't be surprised in terms of looks. She can speak some English and Korean, very compliant with your requests and is easily aroused. Bros that are into natural boobs, hers are naturally soft, boob lovers might want to look elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=985354

Curious to find out why got some conflicting posts regarding Mint and decided to book her to find out, mainly bcos of the good FRs from a few reputable bros.

Turns out the good reviews are true (not gonna elaborate since hypebeast FR more or less covers my experience). Truly enjoyed my session with her. Moreover at her price, a RTF is a no-brainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by springhood View Post
FR for Mint ( FoxyThai )

She fair lady with little tattoo & look same as the live video person . Location easy to find. She is very cheerful. Natural boobs. A little baby fat at right area but not a problem .Very hardworking & accommodating to any request position��.She understands english. As mentioned by other reviewed, she tight & clean shaved. Definitely Will return if time permit. Please take care of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Mint Foxy Thai

After seeing senior bro HumbleDude power FR on Mint I feel very curious

Since there is 3 hours wait b4 meeting client so come down mountain

Mint is very cute and fair looking lady. There is some things natural about her that makes me old bird feel very comfy.

I discover that she like korea songs and we click just listen to the songs. Shes someone who become dreamy dreamy when the mood is right and damn she really like music and taylor swift song she also know.

Those who visit her will know she will blush and her face turn red when she high.As shes from chiangmai shes really fair which makes her face flush with red The frenching is non stop and spontaneous.

I am surprise that her pussy is so tight as I went to her not in morning. I will say tight is one thing but when she high my dick is squeeze by the pussy with those throbbing feel. I think she easily have orgasm. My dick is not really that hard and erect due to work stress but her thight pussy really makes it feel like anaconda.

Besides the obvious great sex, i did try her bbbj for a while. But the whole session is more about the passionate love making so my dick is most of time in her pussy.

Another thing to love is shes really playful also and the whole session is totally non commercial.

So much so that when the session end I avoid looking at her scared that I kanna her gongtao aka KC trap

I know why there is some who sat shes good some say she no good. Shes more cute than chio and more funny and cheerful type rather than hot girl type. Shes really fair and smooth skin. Height about 1.62 n Bakness about 5.5

Sex is good but is the mutual enjoyment of the LOVE MAKING MOOD that makes the session special. She get high high with the correct mood.

Mai Tu Liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tras View Post

Mint@FoxyThai

OKT: 9/10 Clear in instructions, easy to communicate.
Looks: 9/10 Cute GND
DFK: 10/10 From shower to bed to shower.

Bbbj : 9/10 Slow and Steady.
FJ : 9/10 She rides well and her moaning is awesome. The feel is there, like bonking with your lover.
Like the Reverse Cowgirl to see the feather on her back while bonking. Pussy is tight. Willing to accommodate
for various positions, but ended up cum in missionary with her clutching the pillow. Sexy moan.

Massage: 9/10 Gave me a good massage, service oriented and good attitude.
Communication: 9/10 She speaks basic English
RTF: 10/10 Yes, Her smiles which melt me down. Before she leaves next week.

Last edited by FoxyThaii; Today at 04:22 PM.
Old 09-05-2024, 05:00 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞 MINT 💞💞22YO KOREAN-SPEAKING SYT; SPEAKS GD FRENCH + SOLID BBBJ/CIM

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 12-05-2024 at 07:11 PM.
Old 09-05-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 09-05-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-05-2024, 01:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-05-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-05-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-05-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-05-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-05-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-05-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 11-05-2024, 01:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 11-05-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 11-05-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1