The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2012, 10:51 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisarenko View Post
Aya... I just ask a question, let her know her rights, that's it. She does what she wants with the information, I'm not trying to be a white knight.
While they're whoring, they forgo their rights in exchange for money.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-04-2012, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

Quote:
.. a legal WL .. saying that she wanna go home but her OKT was not allowing her..OKT is holding her passport... should tell AV...
Owner (OKT) spend > $3K ( 5 K ) for recruiting a WL. Owner (OKT)will only allow WL to go home after recovery. Passport normally held to prevent trouble (eg checking into hotel needs passport, running away etc.). Just like holding of a maid's passport - it is illegal - but the norm!!! WL can complain to police (not AV). Just for general info. Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.
Old 22-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Owner (OKT) spend > $3K ( 5 K ) for recruiting a WL. Owner (OKT)will only allow WL to go home after recovery. Passport normally held to prevent trouble (eg checking into hotel needs passport, running away etc.). Just like holding of a maid's passport - it is illegal - but the norm!!! WL can complain to police (not AV). Just for general info. Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.
Bruddar, the agent/middleman fee (usually ranges from S$3k to 5k) is paid by the WL themselves. If the WL cannot afford, the OKT will loan them first and they can gradually pay by monthly installment back to their OKT. Nowadays many WL are recommended by their friends currently working in GL. Hence, no need to go thru agent and no need to pay any agent fee. Some OKT resort to dirty tactic by getting a cut on the agent fee for every WL they accept without the knowledge of the WL concern.

The WL has every right to cancel their Yellow card at any time and return home so long they don't own the OKT any money. Therefore the OKT cannot stop them. OKT can also terminate the WL yellow card if they found that the WL violated the rules; E.g. moonlighting outside of the GL fuck shop while pretend that they are sick or menses have arrived again, checked into hotel with their customers, etc. This happened before many times for CAT150 WL.

If the WL has been bullied by her OKT or if there is anything wrongdoing toward the WL, the WL must first report to AV and not the police. Unless a serious crime is involved (e.g. someone is murdered), then reporting to the police is needed.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 22-04-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
gooner144 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, just wondering are all the houses in GL accept cash only? Any of them accept CC? Just need to know how much cash should i bring to have good enough number of bonk session...hehe =P
Old 23-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
peter388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Couple of days ago I was speaking with a legal WL after the action. She was saying that she wanna go home but her OKT was not allowing her to return. I was telling her that it was up to her to leave and not the OKT. But she was sure that since the OKT is holding her passport she needs his agreement to leave.
I don't think she was trying to KC me or make me pity her as she was saying the money is good etc.
I told her if the OKT doesn't let her leave she should tell AV, I am correct, right ?

Thanks.
Hi bro, I agree with you. If her OKT insists that she should no
t leave, she could report the case to AV provided that she has a valid reason for an early exit. AV will call up the OKT for clarification and interview. The relationship between the OKT and wl will likely to be tense but she could eventually depart from the house and Singapore for good.
Old 23-04-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

guys, what time most of the houses in GL open till? Cheers
Old 24-04-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Lormeelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros I have got contact to bring in girls from China. How do I incorporate a legal house in Geylang? Who are the authorities I need to apply my licenses from and what are the estimated incorporation fees? Lets say for a good start of 15 girls?

Really need help here thanks. I am assisting my PSLE educated army friends to have a stable job and for me to pay them a reasonable salary to keep up with Singapore's living expenses.

Thanks for any experienced bros who are willing to understand me!

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....26#post9575026

Thank me/Up my power later!
Old 24-04-2012, 09:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bobbist86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi,
actually how much does L18 thai house charge?
they say that they have Chinese Thai $80/40mins, is the the correct price?
Old 24-04-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lormeelover View Post
Bros I have got contact to bring in girls from China. How do I incorporate a legal house in Geylang? Who are the authorities I need to apply my licenses from and what are the estimated incorporation fees? Lets say for a good start of 15 girls?
Operating license comes from AV. So make appointment with AV in Cantonment road.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 29-04-2012, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Pisarenko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

Thanks bro Kalv and bro Alejandro88 for your replies.
Old 29-04-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Operating license comes from AV. So make appointment with AV in Cantonment road.
After interview approved...then beCUM Registered Brothel Operator and undertake all AV rules and regulations...
Old 29-04-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
peter388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
After interview approved...then beCUM Registered Brothel Operator and undertake all AV rules and regulations...
Hi bro, I posted a reply at different thread. It is reproduced for your info but I have to repeat that it is based on hearsay.

Today, 05:13 PM
peter388
Samster

My Reputation:

Re: girls in 1654A
Hi bro,

I don't know how AV would grant an OKT licence. Based on hearsay, one must not have criminal record or connection to certain groups of undesirable activities. Secondly, one needs previous brothel operational experience be an OKT or assistant OKT. Thirdly, one needs to convince them you have the financial resources to run that establishment.

I believe some senior members are in a better position to offer you advice.

Today, 07:08 PM
Old 04-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

hi guys just wondering is any FL give CIM readily in GL? Please recommend thanks
Old 04-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooner144 View Post
hi guys just wondering is any FL give CIM readily in GL? Please recommend thanks
Bruddar, I guess u are really like your nick, the Gooner ...

If you are looking for FL who can CIM, you come to the wrong thread. You should goto the FL Dome #1, 2 or 3 to look for FL who offers CIM.

Old 05-05-2012, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tempping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, what's mean HG?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1