The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 07-05-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bigma69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Deleted post

Last edited by bigma69; 07-05-2024 at 04:12 PM.
Old 07-05-2024, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bigma69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post
..some one in this Forum might have informed these WL's about the posts here.

As a result, the WL's have become very cautious, defensive, and the popular ones, Arrogant which leads to drop in Service Levels.
There’s always that one person who is soft and would share this forum to the girls, it’s normal. But I guess you technically want to reserve the girls for yourself only, you tend to do this kind of stuff in hopes that only you are receiving the special treatments but logically, no one is special to them.
Old 07-05-2024, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 1
Render is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRender is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigma69 View Post
There’s always that one person who is soft and would share this forum to the girls, it’s normal. But I guess you technically want to reserve the girls for yourself only, you tend to do this kind of stuff in hopes that only you are receiving the special treatments but logically, no one is special to them.
Yeah in fact more sharing lets you know that you are not the ‘only one’ and don’t kena stupid requests from the girls haha like tips/gifts whatever. Ultimately we not here to marry them

And for bros who don’t get the same service at least you can make a decision to stay and unlock or find the next girl

For example I get bbbj from 44,88,99 but i don’t know why they are angpai. If got bros say got other specials then yah I can make a decision whether to go further or not. If this is it then maybe this is just the standard of the house

So far what I have heard for the angpai
44: bbbj, deep french kiss, grinding
88: bbbj in shower, deep french kiss
99: bbbj, deep french kiss
Old 07-05-2024, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Render View Post
Yeah in fact more sharing lets you know that you are not the ‘only one’ and don’t kena stupid requests from the girls haha like tips/gifts whatever. Ultimately we not here to marry them

So far what I have heard for the angpai
44: bbbj, deep french kiss, grinding
88: bbbj in shower, deep french kiss
99: bbbj, deep french kiss
Among the three i would rate g99 the best in terms of gfe....without make up she looks plain...but her gfe is strong and high very friendly...makes you want to rtf her every week...she hardly sits in the tank...busy the whole day...she is a kind hearted girl...makes you feel at home..
Old 07-05-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Among the three i would rate g99 the best in terms of gfe....without make up she looks plain...but her gfe is strong and high very friendly...makes you want to rtf her every week...she hardly sits in the tank...busy the whole day...she is a kind hearted girl...makes you feel at home..
Just went down. Didn’t see her there
Old 07-05-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just went down. Didn’t see her there
Bro you need to join the queue for g99..on weekends easily 7 to 8 men waiting outside for her..okt knows this also
Old 07-05-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro you need to join the queue for g99..on weekends easily 7 to 8 men waiting outside for her..okt knows this also
Oh wah- what specials she give this is mad. I have only seen such q at other houses where specials are given
Old 08-05-2024, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh wah- what specials she give this is mad. I have only seen such q at other houses where specials are given
Having tried g99 i can only say she perfected the art of gfe and great sex techniques...i have seen her regulars buy birthday cake buy soft toys buy flowers for her...she is already the legend at house 8...
Old 08-05-2024, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
JM14 G9 & JM14 G14 both are currently in Taiwan.
JM14 G5 is in Japan..... apparently she has recovered from her back injury which cut short her stint in GL.

These ladies are international ..... dun wan to come to JB / KL even though our agents tried to recruit them.
Thought somebody says that saw G5 back in Singapore awhile ago? Now she's in Japan already ah?

Taiwan living standard is similar to SG, maybe better money there.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 08-05-2024, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Having tried g99 i can only say she perfected the art of gfe and great sex techniques...i have seen her regulars buy birthday cake buy soft toys buy flowers for her...she is already the legend at house 8...
Yeah i saw those in her room. I am sure those people get special service and treatment but anyway she is also going back soon, probably special service quota reach already. Maybe higher chance with new girls or with upcoming opening of jm14
Old 08-05-2024, 11:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MAJER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tone down on your written technique please. causing lots of hoo haa lately.
Old 09-05-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAJER View Post
Tone down on your written technique please. causing lots of hoo haa lately.
Sorry don’t see anything wrong with his sharing? What hoo ha just curious

Went to jm8 last night around 930pm, was told 44,99 all no more, not sure if not working or fully booked but from okt tone seems like it’s fully booked coz he said no more and its like more than 4 hours from closing. There was also no one waiting outside maybe just 2 bangla

Walked in jm4, didn’t see anything I like

Really hope jm14 will open soon. Seems like a legendary house but I have never been there before

Last edited by Render; 09-05-2024 at 01:32 PM.
Old 10-05-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Thought somebody says that saw G5 back in Singapore awhile ago? Now she's in Japan already ah?

Taiwan living standard is similar to SG, maybe better money there.
Affer cut yellow card - can still come back to SG?
Old 10-05-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Affer cut yellow card - can still come back to SG?
Heard that ICA will allow them to come back after 2yrs but need to apply with ICA. If less than that, dunno how liao.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 10-05-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
Ilovebkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
G44 is pretty, and got natural C cups. Gives good bbbj.

But as others have said, she can be a bit rude, and complain why you take so long to shoot.

88, 99 I haven't tried before.
Totally agreed. G44's attitude is a total turn-off for me. I will not RTF no matter how beautiful she is. She even told me that she hate people giving her good review on SBF. WTF is that?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1