The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2003, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
@pple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Rude OKT 66E Hse

I have visited a few houses along Lor 8. The gals there are not bad, most of them are pretty and provide good service. I find the hse owner of 66E is very rude. They should entertain us, and give feedback which girl to choose. The OKT of that hse speak so rude and unfriendly.

Even the girls in the hse is good, because of that OKT who will want to visit. Moreover, the girls popularity rely on customer word of mouth.

I advice customers to avoid that hse. Not doubt the girls there provide good service.
Old 27-11-2003, 06:37 PM
johnteo66

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
i was at westerhout last night with some friends. wanted to look for a $40 quickie. time is about 12 midnight.

when i was about to go in to this house (first house on the right after turning into westerhout from lor 18), the okt at the door was mumbling to himself ... "go home lah, dont come and disturb the girls..."

i was like, "what the fuck?" and thought that he is talking to someone else. then went into the house, look see, no good stock, i came out, and he was talking louder now, together with another okt, "choosing wife is it, so good the girl also dont like? $40 only want miss world is it?" the other guy just speak some hokkien organs' name..."...go home lah, don disturb disturb the girls, get lost!"

now, i am mid 30s, and in my 20 years of cheonging life, i have never kanna this kind of treatment before! i admit this is the first time in nearly 5 years that i am at cat $40 outlets. and am thus not familiar with okt's attitude. i always cheong ktv, night clubs, 1612, and hcs...

so brothers, so u guys get this kind of shit from these sort of low life okts? i know it is only $40, but it is our dick we are concern about into which it is being inserted!

okts like tommy is great, but this bad attitude okts are too much! is this the norm? if not, we, cheongsters, must unit and ban this house to teach them a lesson that, money high or low, customers always come first, and that there's a consequence for treating potential customers badly!

cheers
Old 28-11-2003, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Logo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hmmm, is it WH Rd H45, me go there number of times liao, so far the OKTs never rude to me, did not felt pressured into choosing his girls.
Old 28-11-2003, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by johnteo66
i was at westerhout last night with some friends. wanted to look for a $40 quickie. time is about 12 midnight.

when i was about to go in to this house (first house on the right after turning into westerhout from lor 18), the okt at the door was mumbling to himself ... "go home lah, dont come and disturb the girls..."

i was like, "what the fuck?" and thought that he is talking to someone else. then went into the house, look see, no good stock, i came out, and he was talking louder now, together with another okt, "choosing wife is it, so good the girl also dont like? $40 only want miss world is it?" the other guy just speak some hokkien organs' name..."...go home lah, don disturb disturb the girls, get lost!"

now, i am mid 30s, and in my 20 years of cheonging life, i have never kanna this kind of treatment before! i admit this is the first time in nearly 5 years that i am at cat $40 outlets. and am thus not familiar with okt's attitude. i always cheong ktv, night clubs, 1612, and hcs...

so brothers, so u guys get this kind of shit from these sort of low life okts? i know it is only $40, but it is our dick we are concern about into which it is being inserted!

okts like tommy is great, but this bad attitude okts are too much! is this the norm? if not, we, cheongsters, must unit and ban this house to teach them a lesson that, money high or low, customers always come first, and that there's a consequence for treating potential customers badly!

cheers
For OKT who has bad attitude, their business will naturally suffer lah. If they dont change their attitude, they just earn less money that's all. If you find that the house OKT is no good, dont visit them lah..

Although some of the OKT do not have high education, some are very service oriented and courteous and they know that they will get repeat customers by their friendly attitude.
Old 28-11-2003, 12:59 AM
johnteo66

Quote:
Originally posted by thaigers
For OKT who has bad attitude, their business will naturally suffer lah. If they dont change their attitude, they just earn less money that's all. If you find that the house OKT is no good, dont visit them lah..

Although some of the OKT do not have high education, some are very service oriented and courteous and they know that they will get repeat customers by their friendly attitude.
my point exactly!

but i was just wondering if it is the time factor... 12 mn and then all are not welcome? or is it the casual thing that i am wearing? or he just loss horse or 4d?

i am not sure lah. but guess i will stick to those usual joints...

cheers
Old 28-11-2003, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 23
Phucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
usually they will see
if they see u coming in and out of their neighbouring houses, they will think u are more into window-shopping so their attitude will not be that good.

however, some of them are just born with bloody vulgar mouths, they can't live each day without insulting people.

i have my own regular house and i remember walking past one house and seeing the OKT at his gate every time. even though i never patronise his house, he still smile. he even said hi to me today.

so it all boils down to the OKT's own character. just be easy-going with us and i bet all we samsters will be easy-going with them too. i actually spend more time chatting with the OKT than my usual gal. they should realise PR is quite impt besides their gals' attitde if they want customer retention.
Old 28-11-2003, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 22
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rude OKT 66E Hse

Quote:
Originally posted by @pple
I have visited a few houses along Lor 8. The gals there are not bad, most of them are pretty and provide good service. I find the hse owner of 66E is very rude. They should entertain us, and give feedback which girl to choose. The OKT of that hse speak so rude and unfriendly.

Even the girls in the hse is good, because of that OKT who will want to visit. Moreover, the girls popularity rely on customer word of mouth.

I advice customers to avoid that hse. Not doubt the girls there provide good service.
Most of the OKT or pimps do gamble heavily on wwwwww...maybe that day they lost alot of $$$ so no mood to serve customers.
Believe i know which OKT you are refering to... i did have a tiff with one of them 10 yrs ago at a seperate incident...believe some guys know him..he is short but strong built, square top, with moustache and dark skin.
They are human after all....with ego.

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear

Last edited by Hasa Sas; 28-11-2003 at 09:24 AM.
Old 29-11-2003, 01:28 AM
johnteo66

Re: Re: Rude OKT 66E Hse

Quote:
Originally posted by Hasa Sas
Most of the OKT or pimps do gamble heavily on wwwwww...maybe that day they lost alot of $$$ so no mood to serve customers.
Believe i know which OKT you are refering to... i did have a tiff with one of them 10 yrs ago at a seperate incident...believe some guys know him..he is short but strong built, square top, with moustache and dark skin.
They are human after all....with ego.

*sigh* guess i will either stick to hc, cat 150, or my cheong place in KL - btw, okts in kl all got good attitude, and young, and polite, and if u r a regular, they always (at least to me), give good recommendations.

perhaps that's why the bad ones are stuck to being cat 40 okts...

cheers
Old 30-11-2003, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 21
Horny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud of
aiyah OKT attitude problem just dont say them infront of them.. fuck care them if not later got porblem sure lose to them.. best is just walk away.. and look for better house.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1