The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2005, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 22
BigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking How do you know that girl had cum?

how do u know the girl had cum? what will be their reaction? Their cum is colourless or white like us guy?

Stupid q here --i try one pros nearly make her cum ..she will jerk violently izzit?why those prositute dun like/wan to cum?
Old 26-01-2005, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
Ignite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: How do you know that girl had cum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy123
how do u know the girl had cum? what will be their reaction? Their cum is colourless or white like us guy?

Stupid q here --i try one pros nearly make her cum ..she will jerk violently izzit?why those prositute dun like/wan to cum?
Unfortunately, there's no real method of knowing if she really did come, or was it all fake.

By right, it's supposed to be a spasm (or series of spasms) of constricting muscles around her pelvic region. Normally you could feel the girl getting tensed up, muscles bunched, vaginal walls squeezing your didi hard, and then a sensation of spasms as she twitches slightly or violently.

As to the color of their cum.. so far those I've seen are colorless. Some let out lots of juices, some hardly any at all.

As a side-note, many girls who play the field out there have more or less mastered the art of fake orgasms, so just because a girl appears to go into fits, while under your bonking, it doesn't necessarily mean she really came.

One trick I've learnt is to place a finger (or more) pointing vertically downward, just touching your didi while you bonk the girl in missionary style. The sensation of both your didi entering and rubbing her G-spot, and your finger(s) stroking her clitoris is usually enough to send them to heaven. Results vary, though rarely.
Old 26-01-2005, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
WWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: How do you know that girl had cum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignite
One trick I've learnt is to place a finger (or more) pointing vertically downward, just touching your didi while you bonk the girl in missionary style. The sensation of both your didi entering and rubbing her G-spot, and your finger(s) stroking her clitoris is usually enough to send them to heaven. Results vary, though rarely.
Whao, bro, next time must try c how...hehehe
Old 26-01-2005, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Smile Not Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignite
there's no real method of knowing if she really did come, or was it all fake.
Not easy to know whether a woman cums or not. Some women cum, some don't at all.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 28-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 22
BigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How do you know that girl had cum?

issit true those prositutes will try not to cum during working? why?
For guys when they cum once , have to wait for sometimes before having sex again. but for woman no right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1