The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-12-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
My experience so far... i tried 4 different massage girls after reading and seeing pics from SG Lonely Guy. Am not going to name the specific girls because my conclusion after my 4 limited experiences, in my opinion applies to how I view the girls who advertise in SGlonely guy or beauty castle.
SLG has been the best of the rest, by a long way. Of course by no means are they great. The rest are simply really really bad. That is why you see most of the reviews are on SLG listings.

Bottomline, its pretty obvious which photos are photoshopped, so make your own judgement and do your homework searching and reading the FRs here, not on the websites

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 08-12-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
My experience so far... i tried 4 different massage girls after reading and seeing pics from SG Lonely Guy. Am not going to name the specific girls because my conclusion after my 4 limited experiences, in my opinion applies to how I view the girls who advertise in SGlonely guy or beauty castle...
I thought just add 8-10 years to the ad age is the normal, so your point about adding 20 is really eye opening.

And yes, the tactic of hiding behind the door until you come in is to trap those soft-hearties. It's based on psychology: once you're fully inside the house, you'll be less inclined to leave as you're already in their "turf" so as to speak.

By the way, the four you met are from the "local" section?
Old 08-12-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
And Thailand VTL coming up … hopefully situation improves …
Will help I think but not much as still need plane to go over.. best is geylang and JB open
Old 08-12-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Chiongster pay the increased price for reduced service when there are so many carrots in the market for ML to 🔪🔪

Even delisted ones can upped their rate from 120>130>150
last time 120 can have two shots for one hour.

miss the good times though i only join from 2016 onwards.
Old 08-12-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My experience so far... i tried 4 different massage girls after reading and seeing pics from SG Lonely Guy.  Am not going to name the specific girls because my conclusion after my 4 limited experiences, in my opinion applies to how I view the girls who advertise in SGlonely guy or beauty castle..

These 4 ladies you chose are from SgLonelyGuy's "Local" section right?

And btw, many on beauty castle are also in SLG's "local" section.
Old 08-12-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Will help I think but not much as still need plane to go over.. best is geylang and JB open
I was thinking like with VTL opening possibly the Thai Ladies could come like they used to as FL. Or is that still not possible? The VTL website shows short term visitors are allowed for VTL as long as COVID insurance is there (which isn’t terribly costly).

I’m hoping for dome1 reopening in a couple of week. May be I’m day dreaming!
Old 08-12-2021, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
My experience so far... i tried 4 different massage girls after reading and seeing pics from SG Lonely Guy. Am not going to name the specific girls because my conclusion after my 4 limited experiences, in my opinion applies to how I view the girls who advertise in SGlonely guy or beauty castle.

Please add 20 to whatever age is provided. Age given is always a complete lie.

Pictures... copy and paste the photos provided to powerpoint and widen the photos. 60% of the time that's how the girl looks like.

Maybe it is just unfortunate me, but all the 4 ladies I went to are ladies I will never allow to touch my body if I see them in a spa. After the last time imo these are ladies from China who are seeking retirement income from suckers in Singapore. We are not cold hearted enough like the men in China to reject on the spot. We should build up the mentality. The last one i went, hid behind the door till I fully entered her unit and quickly closed the door.

If anyone here says, "one man's meat is another's poison", I would have to disagree. This is false advertising. I mean I cannot obviously blame SGLonely or Beatycastle because they are just the service provider and we cannot expect them to QC everyone who advertise with them. I just am irritated with the deceptive photos, data, reviews and blatant dishonesty just because they can do it.

Am boycotting from now on.
Very nice post. Like your powerpoint idea. Makes sense, will try myself haha.

The ads that shows age as 29, like in Local section, are actually hahaha … who knows how many years to add! 29 is a dangerous number, it’s like items priced at $9.95, $19.95, $99.95 etc. designed to play mental game with us.

Many others quoted as 22/23 are not so bad because they are usually still around 30 years of age usually. But again what may be ok for someone in 40s may not be ok for you if you are younger.
Old 08-12-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 4
Saltywormy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Multiple FMR after a long dive:
1. Lulu
The best in town. It’s heaven to explode on her bed and on her. The big mirror is a plus point. Service oriented. RTF-ed.

2. Ki ki
Pleasant and friendly girl with a celebrity face. Given max GFE since my first visit. Her sensual with cuddle is a must try. RTF-ed.

3. Green apple
More chubby in person but still very cute. Good GFE. Can play her thigh during massage. Speak with a magnetic voice like cheung pak zhi.
Old 08-12-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
U say correct. Many if back thier homeland, cannot even earn much. Come here chop so many roberts ... and all those who scared of having bad description in their database on customers.

Main reason is this. In prc, the ladies kena caught will kena big big. So they kuai kuai under okt and customer. Here it is okt who kena big big if caught. Ladies just send back nia. So okt here basically try as non exist as possible, just earn agent fees from ladies, customers they dun really bother. My opinion niah.

Quote:

Please add 20 to whatever age is provided. Age given is always a complete lie.

Pictures... copy and paste the photos provided to powerpoint and widen the photos. 60% of the time that's how the girl looks like.

Maybe it is just unfortunate me, but all the 4 ladies I went to are ladies I will never allow to touch my body if I see them in a spa. After the last time imo these are ladies from China who are seeking retirement income from suckers in Singapore. We are not cold hearted enough like the men in China to reject on the spot. We should build up the mentality. The last one i went, hid behind the door till I fully entered her unit and quickly closed the door.

If anyone here says, "one man's meat is another's poison", I would have to disagree. This is false advertising. I mean I cannot obviously blame SGLonely or Beatycastle because they are just the service provider and we cannot expect them to QC everyone who advertise with them. I just am irritated with the deceptive photos, data, reviews and blatant dishonesty just because they can do it.

Am boycotting from now on.
Old 08-12-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

I am missing the good old chewyfruit..
Old 08-12-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
U say correct. Many if back thier homeland, cannot even earn much. Come here chop so many roberts ... and all those who scared of having bad description in their database on customers.

Main reason is this. In prc, the ladies kena caught will kena big big. So they kuai kuai under okt and customer. Here it is okt who kena big big if caught. Ladies just send back nia. So okt here basically try as non exist as possible, just earn agent fees from ladies, customers they dun really bother. My opinion niah.
No choice bro as we chiongster still continue to support this operating model..i wasnt even active in SG ML pre-covid…only go opp causeway or GL in the late era before the official closure
Old 08-12-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltywormy View Post
Multiple FMR after a long dive:
1. Lulu
The best in town. It’s heaven to explode on her bed and on her. The big mirror is a plus point. Service oriented. RTF-ed.

2. Ki ki
Pleasant and friendly girl with a celebrity face. Given max GFE since my first visit. Her sensual with cuddle is a must try. RTF-ed.

3. Green apple
More chubby in person but still very cute. Good GFE. Can play her thigh during massage. Speak with a magnetic voice like cheung pak zhi.
I was thinking of trying lulu for her bbbj…

Apple looks cute but cannot zhut zhut
Old 08-12-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
Bump88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBump88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hi, my No. 1 Fan. Hope you have been ok since 2 years ago when you started following me fervently.

You're such a Big Fan of me that you can make tangential conclusions from just one sentence, or perhaps just one word from me.
Following you fervently? U think too highly of yourself. If anything, it’s because your post tickles me and unfortunately in the wrong way
Old 08-12-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump88 View Post
Following you fervently? U think too highly of yourself. If anything, it’s because your post tickles me and unfortunately in the wrong way
Well, I'll be nice and just keep most of my comments about a turd brain like someone here to myself. Will just say that your reply tickles me in the most unfortunately laughable way.

Old 09-12-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
Any 1 know if Aimee rtc or taking a break?

No longer in the listing.
She is taking a break. Windy so she laying Low for now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1