The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-05-2023, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
noczx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for https://sglonelyguy-22.com/bei-bei-massage/

Looks: Looks close to video, quite pretty, definitely won't reject
Massage: Quite decent but could use more strength, has some 'tricks'
Body: Really fit and nice body figure, adequate boobs for her slim figure
Sensual: HJ was quite good and accommodating, the patient and steady kind
GFE: Very high for me as we could click but YMMV

RTM: Yes for sure
Note she smokes though so do let her know if you dont like it in advance
Old 14-05-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by minamushi View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/fairy-massage/

Really enjoyed her service. She likes to cosplay for you, can be cat girl, maid, OL, etc etc. She knows how to roleplay and make me horny.

Looks: 9/10 similar to the picture. A cute SYT
Service: 10/10 top notch. As she is willing to dress up for you
GFE: 11/10 Always look forward to meeting her and make me feel very special with her words and tease
I agree , always go back to her on weekly basis to enjoy what she has to plan for me for role play .
Old 14-05-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooto View Post
Any bro here able to recommend ml that allow painting, and petite size. I know this type of thing also depend on my chemistry with them and so on.. but at least know they actually allow and depend on myself Liao.
Personally I would not publicize this , as the feeing is mutual between 2 . By saying this , it may single out who said that. Only during the session , you know if the ML likes what you are doing on her .
Old 14-05-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
tanweiliang01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/angelbaby-massage/
Looks: 7.5-8 (young, late 20s/early 30s)
Body: slim
Boobs: big B
HJ: 8
Massage: 8.5-9, Very skilled (trained with good strength)
Angelbaby is good if you want a good massage with some fun, quite good GFE, speaks with a little canto accent which can be cute. Photos legit
Old 14-05-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/manman-massage/

Wanted to book another ml but kenna cancelled last min, so decided to try this ml instead after seeing all the comments on the site.

Looks: Was hesitant to book at first since her pics on the site not very flattering. But when i saw her in person i can say she looks much better than her pics. probably early or mid 30s but still very pleasant looking. Confirm will not reject type. Quite petite and dressed in sleeping gown

Body: slim and smooth skin

Boobs: small B probably, quite soft and nice to fondle

HJ: Not bad, quite vanilla but will lie down beside and moan. Very patient even though i took quite long to shoot.

Massage: 10/10 Very skilled, she is well trained. So far the best among all the condo ml i tried and comparable to ml from spa shops.

Overall: Not syt, but also not old milf. for the pricing she is actually quite good value for money. honest, hardworking and friendly ml. Whole session took 1 hr no shortchange.

The only downside is that her condo is near roadside, so can hear vehicles driving and honking so not that peaceful. But maybe if go at night will not be an issue.

Any bros can recommend other mls that can massage well too ? 😁
Old 14-05-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
qppk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any ML providing Dominatrix experience?
Old 14-05-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Tried the heavy flavoured YiYi recently.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/yiyi-massage/

Again most of the FRs on her pretty legit so won't go in depth, just touch on the good and.. not so good (due to person preference)

Good
- No longer area B, new location is very convenient for troopers
- looks are close to photos but definitely not as young as PS-ed. Won't consider her mlif stage yet but not youthful for sure. Won't reject la but doubt will wow many bros.
- FN. This is perhaps a mixed point.. see the "not so good" below.
- Bbbj is main reason to go for her. Blows like a champ. A lot of variations in suction, tongue work, pressure, minor DT and combined with HJ then resume BJ. This aspect you will not be disappointed or shortchanged.
- $120 all in rate with CIM. No nonsense +$X for half fark blow or +$X to CIM. No hidden cost, one rate enjoy ALL.
- Good attitude, nice personality overall

Not so good
- Again,gotta stress that it isn't anything that she did that is lacking or bad service, is purely a personal preference/nitpick of mine. Aesthetically, a tad underwhelming imho.
- figure is not plump or baby elephant but definitely on the chunkier side.
- boobs of good size but check out her video and you will know her pair has seen firmer days
- All in all let's just say her in FN is not exactly a flattering sight. And for me it affects my overall arousal. Good thing she is very skilled in the BJ art so won't have to worry firing blanks, she wil get you across the line la.

RTM is a no for me, through no fault of hers as I prefer a tighter body to cuddle and fondle.

I do recommend her to bros who wants a good blow at no rubbish tiered pricing structure. I won't classify her as the best BJ/CIM I tried (that award goes to 八妹, for those who remembers), but she is right up there with the best BJ MLs I tried for the current crop, including An An, Su Xiao and Elmi.
Old 14-05-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by qppk View Post
Any ML providing Dominatrix experience?
Wrong place bro. Go to the Health Ctr/KTV section, there's a fetish/role-playing sub thread.
Old 14-05-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Second your report bro. Very accurate. She has very accomplished blowing skills, but like you, I did not return again. Like you said, no faults on her part, and the price point is something most people wouldn’t complain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

Again most of the FRs on her pretty legit so won't go in depth, just touch on the good and.. not so good (due to person preference)

Good
- looks are close to photos but definitely not as young as PS-ed. Won't consider her mlif stage yet but not youthful for sure. Won't reject la but doubt will wow many bros.
- Bbbj is main reason to go for her. Blows like a champ. A lot of variations in suction, tongue work, pressure, minor DT and combined with HJ then resume BJ. This aspect you will not be disappointed or shortchanged.
- $120 all in rate with CIM. No nonsense +$X for half fark blow or +$X to CIM. No hidden cost, one rate enjoy ALL.

Not so good
- Again,gotta stress that it isn't anything that she did that is lacking or bad service, is purely a personal preference/nitpick of mine. Aesthetically, a tad underwhelming imho.
- boobs of good size but check out her video and you will know her pair has seen firmer days
- All in all let's just say her in FN is not exactly a flattering sight. And for me it affects my overall arousal. Good thing she is very skilled in the BJ art so won't have to worry firing blanks, she wil get you across the line la.

RTM is a no for me, through no fault of hers as I prefer a tighter body to cuddle and fondle.

I do recommend her to bros who wants a good blow at no rubbish tiered pricing structure. I won't classify her as the best BJ/CIM I tried (that award goes to 八妹, for those who remembers), but she is right up there with the best BJ MLs I tried for the current crop, including An An, Su Xiao and Elmi.
Old 14-05-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Second your report bro. Very accurate. She has very accomplished blowing skills, but like you, I did not return again. Like you said, no faults on her part, and the price point is something most people wouldn’t complain.
Thanks bro! I am curious though whether she was in a better physical state last stint years ago. She was actually on my radar since bk then but location not to my liking so never materialise. Perhaps the covid years hasn't been kind to her. Even myself and people around me, covid 2 years work from home, all ballooned..When need to report back to work eventually all need to buy new office wear lol 😆
Old 14-05-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Lol, my rotation list has always been short so Yiyi was never on my list, but it seems that there are Bros who mentioned that she looked before pre-covid. Just missed that boat. And yes, bloody shit about losing weight. I split my business pants two weeks ago.. bums too fleshy. Tmd.

Quote:
Thanks bro! I am curious though whether she was in a better physical state last stint years ago. She was actually on my radar since bk then but location not to my liking so never materialise. Perhaps the covid years hasn't been kind to her. Even myself and people around me, covid 2 years work from home, all ballooned..When need to report back to work eventually all need to buy new office wear lol 😆
Old 14-05-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Lol, my rotation list has always been short so Yiyi was never on my list, but it seems that there are Bros who mentioned that she looked before pre-covid. Just missed that boat. And yes, bloody shit about losing weight. I split my business pants two weeks ago.. bums too fleshy. Tmd.
Lol, so mabbe I shouldn't nitpick on ML size too hahahaha. Thks for upz bro, can't do the same coz upped you before. Cheers
Old 14-05-2023, 04:07 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing John bro.

If ever you find someone who gives comparable service as Ba Mei, please consider to share share

I do miss Ba Mei quite a bit, and the mirrors in that room of hers where she last stayed on that fateful day.

Nothing lasts forever … even cold November Rain

Quote:

Good

Not so good

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 14-05-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 5
keith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone can help me to choose between visiting Ting Zi or Man Man?
Old 14-05-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Thanks for sharing John bro.

If ever you find someone who gives comparable service as Ba Mei, please consider to share share

I do miss Ba Mei quite a bit, and the mirrors in that room of hers where she last stayed on that fateful day.

Nothing lasts forever … even cold November Rain
Wa bro sounds like you there when she got into trouble ! Hopefully not the case..

She is indeed a nice lass. Not the prettiest nor best body, not for boobs lover too and not SYT.. but yet blessed with a nice personality and mouth/tongue to die for lol. Will definitely share if such skilful BJ queen surfaces bro. But we are living in an era where BJ is a sacred service remember? 😜
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1