The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-04-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Any good places that open before 10am?
Old 04-04-2024, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jane View Post
got try luna before bo?
She looks good but I was only given 2 ladies as they offer FJ too. Maybe I also going during lunch hour so not much ladies. Will update with FR once I'm back in SG
Old 05-04-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
mkmk01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane View Post
got try luna before bo?
i have,and u will never regret bro .try !!!
Old 05-04-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
toadd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going bkk during 15 to 18 Apr want to drink together? Pm me thanks
Old 05-04-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Any bros in Bangkok this weekend? Pm me
Old 05-04-2024, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahaha i tried luna before too! Had her for roleplay, she is quite game for alot of kinky stuff.
Old 06-04-2024, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 14
Roll8426 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoll8426 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoll8426 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sharing my trip to BKK back in Feb:

Canary Massage
This place is located near Terminal 21 (5 min), next to one of my favorite izakayas (you'll know if you see it). The door sign is not super clear, but it's on the 1st floor with a solid wooden door. When you walk in, they provide a line-up with 3 tiers of girls, up to 6,500 bht. All services are 60 min similar to soapies. The decor is amazing and 1st class, in my opinion.

Canary is one of the most intriguing FS places to me despite my experience with BKK, because their specialty is in super-high quality themed rooms with cosplay (or more accurately: fantasy). And these themed rooms are the highest quality I have ever seen in Bangkok, yet.

For instance, I looked into their clinic room and it has an actual clinic-looking bed. In the classroom, there were actual student desks & chairs with a whiteboard and a teacher's desk. Imagine getting this together with a school girl cosplay option, then fucking her over the desk!? I got the gym room and there were yoga balls and gym equipment... anyway, I discovered that I was super unfit and so I couldn't do the ancient china fucking-over-hung-curtains moves which apparently was one of the "gym equipment". (After the fact, I realised that I could have actually started backwards from the concept that I wanted, and asked the shop which girls would be right for so-and-so type of roleplay fantasy.)

This shop's basic service is soapy (good jazcuzzi), then FS (like I said, great quality room and bed), then light massage if you have time. But after some bonding with my girl, she revealed that pretty much anything goes in between. Like, if you can get her to blow you in her schoolgirl uniform under the teacher's desk, or roleplay some extra hanky-panky in the clinic room before the soapy starts (or even during it). (And I only just found out later I can ask for a girl who can roleplay an S-nurse. AH FUCK) The girls all know a little basic English and are happy to accomodate translation apps. Apparently the main concept and value here is really all about the high quality theme rooms and role-plays that they will be happy to accomodate.

I picked Goy for 6,500 bth. She was slim with long hair, and did not look like she had silicon breasts in her tight little dress when I picked her. But apparently yes her tits were fake, which would have been usually something that would have turned me off, but let's say her GFE and "willingness to show me some yoga moves" more than made up for it. Ehem.

Furthermore, the main pimp is from Hong Kong and if you can speak Cantonese (like I do) and chat & smoke with him a bit, he would be more than happy to share all sorts of intel like best girls or especially other great tips about whatever you are looking for in this lonely city (haha). Anyway, I only managed to come here once in this trip but will definitely RTF again.

Soi Cowboy vs Nana Plaza
Cowboy was so, so much sadder than Nana. Furthermore, the trend seems to indicate it's only going to get so much worse.

This trip, I ran into a few fuglies who used to look okay-ish from back in Nana, but I can only presume that as their looks deteriorate and due to trying times ,they had to part-time elsewhere which was why they landed in Soi Cowboy. Which also tells you about the state of this place and my thoughts about it.

Nana Plaza
Without going into play-by-play, the best bars in NP this visit for me are:
- Butterflies
- Rainbow 4
- Red Dragon

Soi Cowboy - Crazy House
For all the talk about how it's a tourist trap, I'm a cheap customer. One of the highlights of Crazy House has always been their naked dancers. Sure, some of them are old, or (you should know) are skanky hoes, yup.

But I can't deny that some of these naked, skanky hoes also happen to be young, nubile, and my type, whenever I see them at the Crazy House. And the fact that they have an ST room upstairs doesn't curb my enthusiasm. Not one bit. So, nothing to learn here except this is one of my vices and maybe worth a look if you're a fellow pervert like me.

Addict Massage
3,500 bht for 70 min nuru with short hair girl Nene. She is slim and nubile. Really hot if you like this type. But the room is really small and the nuru is the fake type (i.e. shop doesn't know what nuru is; girl just slides over you cluelessly like it's slippery gel but doesn't provide the authentic nuru experience) TLDR: girl nice, room bad, nuru fake.

Analisa Massage
I've received some PMs from pples asking about this place or why it looks so run-down. Whatever. I'm not required to justify further if you think this place is beneath you somehow. Some of my best experiences in BKK have been here.

This trip though, I realise for the first time that asking for someone to be my mistress is a valid option (for those perverts looking for similar). The mamasan at the desk told me I was lucky to come in early so they were not so packed, so I got a girl with a great body (nubile) and a naughty face who spoke dirty to me all the time while she... um... this is as far I go. But yeah, anal fingering was one of it.

Aries Massage
Booked Rin via LINE for 4,5000 bht for 80min nuru. She was slender and nubile; very nice to look at from the front since her tattoos are on the back. As usual, Aries girls gives amazing nuru, by which the tongue work is essential. RTF always.

HENTHAI Massage
Sister shop of MITU. This was formerly LCE. Their specialty was in ladies with minimal tattoos, but especially "no children". They made a few other claims on their LINE but these are the only ones I believe in.

Booked Marie for 5,000 bht for 60 min nuru. First, I'll like to point out about the service. The location, shower, room, ambience and overall service is great; but this is not what I would consider "real" nuru in the same vein as Mitu or Aries. The actual nuru service itself is on a sad, pathetic leather-ish bed in a corner, where you can clearly tell that the girl couldn't decide between whether this was some sort of oil massage or slippery slide.

However, if you understood what I was saying above, you get the point. Ask them for working girls via LINE and pick the one you desire. That's the concept, basically.

Kokoro Massage
Below Emquartier at Phrom Phong. Read some articles about it being a good nuru place. Girls are fugly and whatever. Seriously, I'll give this a miss.

Actually Hungry?? Phed Mark
At Ekkamai station. Ask for buffalo meat + duck egg krapow rice, nuff said. As spicy as you want. Never had something like this before in Singapore. Amazing.

Last edited by Roll8426; 06-04-2024 at 01:46 PM.
Old 06-04-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll8426 View Post

Actually Hungry?? Phed Mark
At Ekkamai station. Ask for buffalo meat + duck egg krapow rice, nuff said. As spicy as you want. Never had something like this before in Singapore. Amazing.

Help Me
Finally: Shameless of me, but I'm still looking for tip on how to hook up with young (legal) Thai ladies.
Good FRs. Yeah I also ate at Mark's restaurant before covid lockdown as I sub to his channel before he hit 1mil subs. Not sure if you kena but few hours later my 2ic was burning even though I chose the lowest spice 55555

I also met him the next day as he was filming for a program and took photo with him.
Old 07-04-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Good FR on Nana and Soi Cowboy agogo scene.

The decline in Soi Cowboy has been the most obvious after COVID.

Many years back, Baccarat used to be the go to bar filled with fresh tight and sexy blood ready for some ST or LT bangs.

Went there recently, and was all old timers who have either sagged away or added small beer bellies with the passage of time.

Left about two cycles of their girls on stage. Most were looking unethusiastic and the crowd was equally lacklustre.
Old 07-04-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've spent heaps of time in Bangkok over the last 3 years and must say Soi Cowboy is worse everytime I visit. I like the pubs with the live music and occasionally make an effort to get to crazy house but that's about it s far as highlights go.

... you will find me at NP most nights though. LOVE IT. 😂😂😂

Last edited by ers62010; 07-04-2024 at 04:17 PM.
Old 07-04-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ers62010 View Post
I've spent heaps of time in Bangkok over the last 3 years and must say Soi Cowboy is worse everything I visit.
... you will find me at NP most nights though. LOVE IT. 😂😂😂
Bro, do you recommend fiwfans or Cbody?
Looks good. Any recommendation?
Old 07-04-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Bro, do you recommend fiwfans or Cbody?
Looks good. Any recommendation?
Haven't tried either.
I'm a gogo or bar type of guy - I like to test the chemistry with the girl and then if we both feeling it ill bar fine and invest as need be... this has worked well for me. Have a couple of favourites I've kept going with for 6months plus and I spend very little money on them...

Am in Bangkok on 9th and 10th if anyone at NP and keen for a beer.

Last edited by ers62010; 07-04-2024 at 08:58 PM.
Old 07-04-2024, 10:23 PM
Samster

Tempted to try. Will provide fr
Old 08-04-2024, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll8426 View Post

Canary Massage
This place is located near Terminal 21 (5 min), next to one of my favorite izakayas (you'll know if you see it). The door sign is not super clear, but it's on the 1st floor with a solid wooden door. When you walk in, they provide a line-up with 3 tiers of girls, up to 6,500 bht. All services are 60 min similar to soapies. The decor is amazing and 1st class, in my opinion.
Been to Canary once, but left without a pick. From videos and reviews, it seems to be very spacious and new, but I feel the looks of the girls do not command the premium pricing. Maybe they do have lookers outside of the late timing I went.
Old 08-04-2024, 07:03 AM
Samster

Post delete

Last edited by StupidCharsiew; 09-04-2024 at 08:30 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1