The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
yesno is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesno is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
ohh..lidat then ask wat brand she use ...likely from vietnam...buy n gib your gerfren use.
u no hab her wechat?
I do actually but usually they go back the WeChat will be inactive

Also not sure if it’s the shampoo or conditioner smell . Aiya nvm just move on to hunt
Old 22-10-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
cockylau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Westerhout houses

try WH54 G5 yesterday evening base on friend recommend, go first time busy, come back second time busy, decide to wait for her

Look: pretty face, body is ok
Service: BBBJ, AR, service very good and wet, hardworking ride me long, friendly.
RTF: yes on my list
Old 23-10-2023, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 2
Hollands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was searching for any information on a girl just tried and realised that there are little or no information on WH54 G1.

Anyway

WH54 G1 name Leng or Ling. She didnt want to confirm. Age about 23 according to her. Fair, pretty short but with big round eyes which was what attracted me to pick her. Service is rather mechanical as I have to bathe myself as she said she will take a min. By the time, she came in, had to bathe again second time. Reminds me of Viet girl that I didnt get to f during my previous visit to HCM.

Ask me to lie on bed and she have a quick round on nipples and CBJ. Could not erect much due to this. Later, she asked to lie down and I on missionary. Quickly did my deed and offload quickly. Overall service so so but sufficient for me to blow my load due to her looks.

RTF? Unlikely
Old 04-11-2023, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
gamingtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never see anyone talk much about WH15 Xiao Xiao so wanted to share my experience:

Very cute and bubbly, about 1.5-1.55m with C cup soft and not saggy. Ass is pretty nice too.
Shower wise nothing special but gave a pretty nice BBBJ and AR after which I like.
Afterwards we did a few positions, cowgirl, missionary, doggy. Her favourite seemed to be cowgirl as she really took her time to ride on me super shiok till I cum. Ended the session with DFK and cuddles.
Overall very cheerful and friendly SYT will definitely come back
Old 04-11-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamingtz View Post
Never see anyone talk much about WH15 Xiao Xiao so wanted to share my experience:

Very cute and bubbly, about 1.5-1.55m with C cup soft and not saggy. Ass is pretty nice too.
Shower wise nothing special but gave a pretty nice BBBJ and AR after which I like.
Afterwards we did a few positions, cowgirl, missionary, doggy. Her favourite seemed to be cowgirl as she really took her time to ride on me super shiok till I cum. Ended the session with DFK and cuddles.
Overall very cheerful and friendly SYT will definitely come back
damage? $150 cat?
Old 04-11-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
gamingtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
damage? $150 cat?
Yup $150 for 1 hour
Old 04-11-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 4
Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glcipper View Post
Tried WH54G7 , V garden

Face: 8/10
Boobs: 6/10 - enhanced aka silicone
Body: Covered with tattoos. Some around her tummy as well. There is also a scar around her tummy area, could be c-section childbirth.
BBBJ: 3 min, so so
FJ: Cowgirl, she was tired in 2 min. Changed missionary and finished her.

Paid 120$ for 45min session. Finished and left in 20.

Chemistry wasn’t very good. Can’t speak English. I asked her to massage my neck while resting for a bit, she didn’t comply, just rushed to wash and dress up. I washed myself and left.

RTF: No for this chick, also no for WH54. Since the boss is same as 2038, I expected similar service but I was wrong. Very pretty face, such a waste.

Today was a waste of time and money. See my other mention in 2038 thread.
AP of this house but kinda lazy. Cowgirl for a few second ask me to take over.
Plus side is maybe I was 1st or 2nd customer of the day, She get wet when FJ. Can smell the stench of her cunt juice and I realise she didnt use lube.
Old 07-11-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 16
nanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidiboliao View Post
AP of this house but kinda lazy. Cowgirl for a few second ask me to take over.
Plus side is maybe I was 1st or 2nd customer of the day, She get wet when FJ. Can smell the stench of her cunt juice and I realise she didnt use lube.
The condom already hv lub liao, what i notice is after capping me she would squeeze out the remaining lub from the packaging and apply it on my dick. It seems the condom she used is soaked in lub, no idea wat brand it is.
Old 07-11-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yeah i also got a poor experience with her

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 07-11-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 22
dodgekenji deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just done with WH54G11, walked in at about 340pm and she was sitting at the bench! First time trying this house, okt greeted me and asked me to take a look so I obliged. Her face was quite cute and Syt. Service is so so standard, work on nipple for a while and the cap me for CBJ. Trying to make me hard by working hard and then cowboy me. I asked if can kiss she said no Qing Qing! After a few mins of cowboy then missionary and I finished her off! She seems quite tired but obliging and I am good. Overall if you looking for Syt and enhanced boobs, fair skinned you will like it like me! If you are looking for GFE and service and bbbj then you might be disappointed. For the amount of money i am satisfied although can be better! Before that I actually dropped by and saw 32 but was taken and I think she looks quite pleasant and heard that her service was good
Old 07-11-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Pdidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamingtz View Post
Yup $150 for 1 hour
f**k stupid me....only 150? the other night I go take xiao xaiao first time I go this house OKT charge me 200....shhh...I really wanted to return but now angry...feel cheated...😅
Old 07-11-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

What time this wh15 open ya? 12plus walk past still closed
Old 08-11-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
zeeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros tried wh10 girls before? some looked pretty good imo
Old 08-11-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Wh56 G11

All the recommended girls not free so decided to check out this place. Saw a bah bah girl with ample boobs came out. Very fair. Dunno why but I always have something for this bah bah kind. And it's only 50, worth a shot.

Turn out to be a mistake. She has a negative vibes even though she is kind of cute.

Shower was sop.

Once on the bed, she initially was trying to seduce me. I thought she going to do the usual stuff but she just take the condom and cap me on my unerected dick. And start to blow. What a joke.

After a few min , she asked me to go on top. I told her to go o top first then she said very tired and complain she only get $20 only and need to do so much work. Say go back better blah blah blah.

Tell me cannot kiss her nips. I asked her how much she want . She didn't say anything. I said $20 let me suck her nips...she said OK. Then I just said no . Lol.

She don't even let me kiss her body wtf. I just continue to do my stuff pumping her.

Asked her turn around doggie. This good ... big juicy and bouncy ass. If you guys want to fuck a big juicy and meatey smooth white ass and don't care about anything else, can go for her. I think it's quite worth to pump that ass for 15 to 20min for $50. Big wall to wall mirror to see yourself doing that.

Skin is super smooth and fair. fake d cups but look quite nice. A lot of restrictions and complain alot. Not much service.

For cat 50 , in terms of girls' looks this house actually not bad compared to other cat 50.
Old 02-12-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blee1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H02 San San

Boob enhanced
Bj short
Willing to do doggy but not cowgirl.