The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post
then suddenly the lights all got switched on, and the security guard ask yall what yall doing, with a camera pointed at yall. wahahahahha
LOL good try but no... inside the office liao the doors are locked de, building security cannot enter one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Seems like Janice may kena doggied in the office!
MAY! Is the keyword lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
My favourite position is doggie, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
As long as with Janice, any position also can la mai hiam.
Old 30-03-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Thursday!!!! But still writing about Saturday LOL!!

-------------------

J(anice): You're so bad.

gog: You have NO idea.

Janice thought I wanted to go into her pussy from the rear, to fuck her like a dog, I had other ideas in mind. I spread her butt cheeks and yes, she's wet already. I teased her asshole a bit.

J: Huh... don't.. do that..

I massaged her asshole with my thumb slowly while using my cock tip to rub her pussy, Janice arched her back at the stimulation she's getting.

gog: Dear... I want... your asshole...

J: HUH. NO!! WILL BE PAIN!!!! NO!!

gog: Do you trust me?

Machiam I'm Aladdin, I asked Janice a simple question. Similar to how I broke Lindi's asshole, this is the same for Janice, the same play I'm trying to employ.

J: No dear, please...

gog: Trust me, let go of your mind, don't think of anything, don't tense up, just relax. I promise you, I will never hurt you.

Words are easier said then done, Janice kept tensing up and each time I went near her asshole with my cock. With my thumb she had no issues letting me dig in. She was moaning whenever I did that, I'm guessing the mere thought of having a cock in her ass is scaring her off sufficiently.

I was heaving heavy sounds of frustrations and I think Janice caught it.
Old 30-03-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

You are not just dominating, you are so unhygienic, Gog. In the office, after the AJ, how to clean? I hope you didn't penetrate her virgin anal then penetrated the pussy. Then confirm she would have a CCB all because of the CB Gog.
Old 30-03-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Why not try it during the trip where she will be more relaxed and opened to the idea.
Old 30-03-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Omg, not doggie but an AJ Didnt not even have that thoughts initially

Cant wait for the update!
Old 30-03-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11055 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Naughty Janice must be broke her birgin tight ass by CB gog
Old 30-03-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Like that cannot call him CB Gog liao, can call AJ Gog 🤣
Old 30-03-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Gog so horny and adventurous, want to try anal in office, cheers!
Old 30-03-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Only cb gog can think of aj as a punishment. And of all places in the office. Wait Janice shit all come out see how you clean the mess up ah... Really cb leh... Hahahaha hahahaha...
Old 30-03-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
gabrielboey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Only cb gog can think of aj as a punishment. And of all places in the office. Wait Janice shit all come out see how you clean the mess up ah... Really cb leh... Hahahaha hahahaha...
hahahaha must bring her go toilet clean clean first
Old 31-03-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
You are not just dominating, you are so unhygienic, Gog. In the office, after the AJ, how to clean? I hope you didn't penetrate her virgin anal then penetrated the pussy. Then confirm she would have a CCB all because of the CB Gog.
Wah lao, you horny like fuck still go think so much meh? Not fuck first, talk later???

Never penetrate her cb la!!! I not so dirty ok!!! I'm a good man... ahem. AHEM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Why not try it during the trip where she will be more relaxed and opened to the idea.
Didn't think of it, I only wanted the alone time with her, to relax, be a couple do things that we always do, never occurred to me that I should try to take her anal. I'm guessing she might be turned off as I'm treating it like a sex retreat whereas it's more of a couple's retreat

Good point there though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Omg, not doggie but an AJ Didnt not even have that thoughts initially

Cant wait for the update!
Such things is always last minute or it just comes to mind, I think you folks are right, I'm bit of a dom now I think back, bullying Lindi, and also Janice. Jialat... how come I become so bad.

Update coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Naughty Janice must be broke her birgin tight ass by CB gog
Aiyah... paiseh la, you don't like that la... I 不好意思. HaHAHAHAHAHAH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Like that cannot call him CB Gog liao, can call AJ Gog 🤣
Wah wah you all anyhow suka suka come out new names for me hor, very shiok hor!!!!?? LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Gog so horny and adventurous, want to try anal in office, cheers!
Really been a while so busy until we didn't have time to hanky panky or even get a suck or rub, build up liao mind cannot think and just want to do it. It just popped into my head de. No planning lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Just happened the idea came into mind, really never think so much, just see her then think think how to discipline her and AJ come to mind. Muahahaha.....

If she shit then no choice lor, I take mop, take pail, take tissue or toilet also must clean up... it's my fault ma.... hahahahahahah stop CB me la, you all hor, damn 1 pattern lol!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielboey View Post
hahahaha must bring her go toilet clean clean first
Where got think!?!? In heat liao is just do first, talk later. LOL!!!!
Old 31-03-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

This time... really on purpose give you blue.....

----------------------------------

J(anice): Sorry... I'm just scared. I trust you but, it's not ...

gog: Hey hey.. it's okay. I'm not going to force you, slowly, ya? It's alright, just relax, I love you, I don't want to hurt you too.

I continued to massage Janice's asshole and finally swapping my cock to replace my finger thrusting Janice softly, I can't go more than what my thumb can as I'm thicker than that.

Janice was visibly enjoying the stimulation of both her pussy and asshole.

gog: Dear... I'm going to go two fingers in. Okay?

Janice: Ahhh

I pushed two fingers in with some spit, then tried to massage her clit with my thumb. Janice moaned, not sure in pleasure or in pain. Sounds like pleasure to me.

Slowly, I replaced my 2 fingers with 3, Janice was relaxed knowing it's just my fingers so it was easy to go in. I kept going until Janice was aroused and high.

I tried my luck, pushing the tip of my cock at the asshole. Janice didn't suspect a thing, she should be aroused to the fact that both her holes are in use and has no idea nor can she feel exactly hand or cock is inside her. I spat a bit more - hey, who brings lube all around even to office? I didn't lor !!!! - and slowly teased her asshole.

J: Ow....

gog: It's just my fingers opening up... you relax... don't tense up your muscles, just relax, else it might hurt a bit. Just let go and relax, I'm just using fingers.

I lied. I was pushing my cock head with each teasing, as mentioned, I'm not that long, but thickness... erm, I just hope Janice can take it. Janice was trying her best and I did get my cock head stretching her asshole. My mushroom is in.

Janice arched her back upwards while slumping her face to the table.

J: Ahhhhh too... many fingers...

gog: Ya, see, if you relax, my penis can do the same too.

Actually my cock already doing the job. She's too aroused to tell the difference. I began to push more and before I went 1/4 in...
Old 31-03-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

nice!!

gog popped her pi gu cherry!!
Old 31-03-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

jialat - forgotton fraction liao. All given back to teacher.

After 1/4 what is next? 1/3? 1/2? - whatever.

You are forewarned - blueballs for the weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
I began to push more and before I went 1/4 in...
Old 31-03-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RetiredHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time never scold u knn....so u giving blue balls huh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1