The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-05-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
This is a good example of not buying into the hype from the got dragon got phoenix FRs lol..

Rarely do such FRs highlight the negative points so taking them with a pinch of salt and going in with managed expectations is still the way to go for me..

I'm still not moved/intrigued by the recent arrivals.. Back to the Dome 1 SYTs I guess lol..
Aiyo steady la bro

It is very hard to quantify positive and negative points la. More chin chai bros will have less while more anal bros will have more. The whole point of general FRs is just to let bros know it is definitely not a landmine that's all. The mileage will vary based on your chemistry and interaction with the MLs.

If I really like the session, I write more, but I try not to go into the details as service may just varies with individuals.

Each visit is always a leap of faith even with FRs. The moment the door opens you usually roughly have a start point on whether the session will be enjoyable. If you dig the ML's look right front the get go, you are probably gonna be more forgiving.
Old 24-05-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtide5163 View Post
Does she do 2 shot deal?
If u can even get her to respond.

C
Old 24-05-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
slacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone try her before?

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-s...#comment-40445
Old 24-05-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

slacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried message her few times but no reply or she already left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I was also totally in awe of Summer's natural boobie awesomeness, as well as her tall, statuesque, sexy, smooth fair skinned body-liciousness!!! She was my wet dream come true.

But "was" is the operative word.

The first 2 months when she came back for her second stint, Summer was just perfect. I used to see her at least twice a week. She was demure, charming, sexy and she gave excellent bbbj and cim. Our loving mouths and bodies were mutually giving and receiving incredible pleasure.

Then she started to get influenced by her WKs who poisoned her mind. For all that she was, Summer is also quite impressionable and somewhat cutely "blur", hahaha. She started to think bbbj is bad, and defo cannot cim anymore. She also started to get more reserved in her own pleasure too. I stopped seeing her since. Unfortunate really, she is an extremely desirable young woman.

Lol, now you got me really interested in this Bi Er!!! And totally perfect timing too, cos recently I've been really hungry for MORE!!! I want MORE big boobs (so starting visiting Rayna again) and MORE hardcore stuff (Dome 1 syt siambus and bbbj princesses in HC section). And boy they all do not disappoint. Slurppppp!
Old 24-05-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker78 View Post
Tried message her few times but no reply or she already left?
Still around but more to regular now.
If she doesn't reply, then can only move on.
Old 24-05-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

OIC thanks business too gd became exclusive like that no point posted online since only for regular lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Still around but more to regular now.
If she doesn't reply, then can only move on.
Old 24-05-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
OIC thanks business too gd became exclusive like that no point posted online since only for regular lol
Gonna check if the 2x150 is sustainable for her.

Have been visiting my unlisted regular who has the 2 hours only model for some "reason"...
Am skeptical that it can sustain...

C
Old 24-05-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Business good or not I can't comment.
But each booking now will be 300. 2Hr X 150.
In case u get a reply.
Old 24-05-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Wow means must be very gd service that’s why very exclusive too bad no chance to try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Business good or not I can't comment.
But each booking now will be 300. 2Hr X 150.
In case u get a reply.
Old 24-05-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Visited xuan xuan Rayna

Looks : 7/10 to she looks about 25 years old. I may be bias cause to me as a syt lover, my regular vanilla syt to me is a 9/10. Don’t ask me who lol… anyway she is a vanilla don’t think u guys interested haha
Massage : 8/10 I enjoyed it.. not professional type but she really puts in effort
Sensual : omg those pair of nehs . It’s huge and soft. Can zhut all u want. Mgt to tits fuck her. Shiok ! Can’t tahan and released in 5 mins.
RTM : yes ! Will alternate between her , chengzi and my regular super vanilla syt
Old 24-05-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40371 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Worth it for SYT with nice rack on her frame…
Been a regular with her
Is Bi Er FN bro ?
Old 24-05-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
chickenrice1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SLG Xiao Wei

Used to visit her years ago before covid, now she’s back! Very MILFY still and her body figure is a killer. Big assets and allow free roaming including bottom abalone (May check with her first if she allow). HJ and HDLY very slow and sensual. Clean apartment and shower alone which I don’t mind
Old 24-05-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Unfortunate88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Visited xuan xuan Rayna

Looks : 7/10 to she looks about 25 years old. I may be bias cause to me as a syt lover, my regular vanilla syt to me is a 9/10. Don’t ask me who lol… anyway she is a vanilla don’t think u guys interested haha
Massage : 8/10 I enjoyed it.. not professional type but she really puts in effort
Sensual : omg those pair of nehs . It’s huge and soft. Can zhut all u want. Mgt to tits fuck her. Shiok ! Can’t tahan and released in 5 mins.
RTM : yes ! Will alternate between her , chengzi and my regular super vanilla syt
Totally agree bro… I cannot forget how they bounce when she galloping on you.
I mean, her riding skills are amazing…. Faster and faster to ecstasy…
Old 24-05-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 8
Pewpewjow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPewpewjow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPewpewjow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPewpewjow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hello bros, any recommendations for nuru?

Been rotating between spas and yf stable but nv nuru in sg. Any bros can share? Wanna avoid any landmines if possible
Old 24-05-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40371 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/nana-massage/

New dish ?
Any info to share ? TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1