The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2024, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 1
Dr4ke is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDr4ke is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDr4ke is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
I was advised that grounds of divorce has no impact on custody of children unless one of the other party has been found to be unfit such as mentality disturb, abusive etc.
This is so sad, what if the kid is closer to the father.. haiz
Old 28-04-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr4ke View Post
This is so sad, what if the kid is closer to the father.. haiz
Last time lawyer told me cos in Singapore judge don't consider the cause because a bad wife doesn't mean bad mother other then those reasons mentioned....but in general most of the time it goes to the mother unless she express her desire not to be awarded..
Old 28-04-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 1
Dr4ke is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDr4ke is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDr4ke is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Last time lawyer told me cos in Singapore judge don't consider the cause because a bad wife doesn't mean bad mother other then those reasons mentioned....but in general most of the time it goes to the mother unless she express her desire not to be awarded..
Seems like guys always at the losing end in marriages, needa choose wisely
Old 29-04-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr4ke View Post
Seems like guys always at the losing end in marriages, needa choose wisely
That's the power of the Woman Chapter Act, an archaic shit piece of law..
Old 29-04-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
geylangpom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygeylangpom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I was advised that grounds of divorce has no impact on custody of children unless one of the other party has been found to be unfit such as mentality disturb, abusive etc.
yes and what if the mother is having an affair and doesn't have a job, can she still get custody?
Old 29-04-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
alvencalve deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalvencalve deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

In this way, the kid will automatically continue to be cared for by a mother, if the mother is deemed not to have a mental or health disorder? even though the divorce was triggered by a mistake on the wife's part?
Old 30-04-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangpom View Post
yes and what if the mother is having an affair and doesn't have a job, can she still get custody?
Not unless the family law has been updated, as I had elaborated earlier from what lawyer said, the cause of the divorce does not affect the custodian rights of the parent..unless as I said the other half has proof that the mother/father has negligent in exercising their duties as parent or abusive etc...
Old 30-04-2024, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvencalve View Post
In this way, the kid will automatically continue to be cared for by a mother, if the mother is deemed not to have a mental or health disorder? even though the divorce was triggered by a mistake on the wife's part?
I won't say its 100% auto but i believe majority of the cases its the woman who has care and custody..
Old 30-04-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 22
chung525 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychung525 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Not unless the family law has been updated, as I had elaborated earlier from what lawyer said, the cause of the divorce does not affect the custodian rights of the parent..unless as I said the other half has proof that the mother/father has negligent in exercising their duties as parent or abusive etc...
I divorced my first wife because she cheated on me. I asked for custody of my child. but I didn't get it because our child is still 6 years old. My child is with my ex-wife, but we are allowed to parent together
Old 01-05-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 22
chavez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychavez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chung525 View Post
I divorced my first wife because she cheated on me. I asked for custody of my child. but I didn't get it because our child is still 6 years old. My child is with my ex-wife, but we are allowed to parent together
I think that's how it is. Because still 6yo automatically with the mother. Sometimes it feels unfair here. child with mother, fixed costs from father but sometimes it is difficult when you want to meet the child
Old 01-05-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
LifeisGoodGood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLifeisGoodGood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavez View Post
I think that's how it is. Because still 6yo automatically with the mother. Sometimes it feels unfair here. child with mother, fixed costs from father but sometimes it is difficult when you want to meet the child
can apply to court if it is difficult to meet. because it's all in the divorce decree. that father can still meet. but it will indeed go through a complicated process regarding all legal matters
Old 01-05-2024, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 22
chung525 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychung525 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavez View Post
Yes bro. I'm lazy when it comes to law matters because the process is not easy. and I'm afraid it will affect the my kid mental state because it's being fought over
Old 01-05-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
LifeisGoodGood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLifeisGoodGood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chung525 View Post
Yes bro. I'm lazy when it comes to law matters because the process is not easy. and I'm afraid it will affect the my kid mental state because it's being fought over
just do it peacefully. try to melt your ex-wife's heart
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1