The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-05-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6794 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Overall 8 - Very likely to RTM, she's really value for money in the current climate. It's a little steep to top up $30 for BBBJ without CIM, so that'll depend on whether I'm in the mood for it that day.
I opted for the value for money 100. And what i like about her is that she is smiling all the time! Sweet!
Old 15-05-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Limso1983 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

1st of all i am not the okt of this ml i just feel that her service is good so post a FR

Last edited by Limso1983; 16-05-2022 at 06:38 AM. Reason: delete
Old 15-05-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
U be surprised there are many rich bros out there. I heard there are those that spend few k just to impress the lady. If the lady willing to have sex with u , it’s either she’s already doing it ( FL convert ) , or those social one ( generally they don’t but if u offer high enough , like 1-3k perhaps , and there r those that really like you and they will not even accept your money. I find the last group most problematic as I am not single obviously, so just to come out , have fun and go home.

Not surprised at all. I have done this for years and have reached final stage with many girls before so i have seen all sorts of tactics. Gifting bags, watches, money monthly is also pretty common. That’s why end of the day, is see your own limit and play within your league. You can always try to stretch a bit but I can be sure there are bros way way richer/thicker/hotter than you can imagine.
Old 15-05-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2265 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stong1049 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/yue-yue-massage/

Seldom post here since my chionging days.

This girl here is definitely worth every dollar spent.

Nicely shape big boobs.(natural)

Face like angel.

Bo wei gong!
Any extra charges for bbbj and CIM?
Old 15-05-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
I opted for the value for money 100. And what i like about her is that she is smiling all the time! Sweet!
Yeah, I also enjoyed chatting with her especially when she was giving me the head massage.
Old 15-05-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6794 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Yeah, I also enjoyed chatting with her especially when she was giving me the head massage.
i declined the head massage as they tend to get my hair itchy, so she massaged my arms & legs n tummy. Until time's up, full hour also.
Old 15-05-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limso1983 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/lemon-massage/

Bros who want to visit this ml pls ask 1st its a condo or shophouse and is there any extra charge for entrance.
So bros out there whoever is not happy with this ml for not replying msg yesterday pls go find her at this address and ask her not me. That bro want to report police go ahead, if after this post if bros still think i am the okt then i have nothing to say.
You may not be okt, but you sure trying hard to sabo her by putting out the address big big, lol

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 15-05-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Newbird9889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Just wondering if MLs can get wet during sensual? Because it seems to me that they are able to control themselves..
I think some will, at least the one I visited today
During the bbbj she move my hand to touch her below
Was already super wet and abit slimy, didn’t really touch her much before that
After the bbbj I told her let me go wash my hands first before continuing
Old 15-05-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You and I can be SYTs too with the right apps.
But this is not app leh, its after see the real person
Still syt.. Really whole world is syt to some bros here
Old 15-05-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/joy-massage/

Any bro tried this lady from Japan?
Any FR? Really from Japan?
Old 15-05-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
You may not be okt, but you sure trying hard to sabo her by putting out the address big big, lol
Abit weird also, since his previous posts about this ML a few days back was a 10/10. Then now suddenly talking about him not being the OKT when there's no further discussions about this ML?
Old 16-05-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quite obvious he is trying to sabo. Look like things turn sour.
Old 16-05-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Quite obvious he is trying to sabo. Look like things turn sour.
Peeps like this really throw face, lol. Little bit only come forum cry and try sabo. Not like the ML could have done anything to you apart from reject your advances

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 16-05-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Peeps like this really throw face, lol. Little bit only come forum cry and try sabo. Not like the ML could have done anything to you apart from reject your advance
Agree. Those low life. Feel sad for the society to have them around.
Old 16-05-2022, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8308 / Power: 21
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Our bro limso1983 already edit his post liao thanks to all bros for the help. When theres any misunderstanding everyone just help abit will make things solved and good.

Last edited by kason; 16-05-2022 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Help
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1