The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-10-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
I tried personally in Tokyo before , booking outcall to my hotel room. She will have someone waiting for her to fetch her back and the timing is very precious . Need to really experience it once a lifetime . When she utter Japanese which u don’t understand and enjoying herself ….. damn it … but now married man , can only hope for “ business trip “ 😋. Price should be ard 500-700 sgd if I didn’t remember wrongly , 45 minutes . But this was 10 yrs back .
I thought theres a thing where girls dont fuck gaijin (foreigners) unless you got network around etc.. or at least speak japanese hahah but yes like u said, 10 years ago, probably cant get at this price?
Old 15-10-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
imnocturnal is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-an-an/

Wanted to go visit her but seems phone not working or something, anyone got her WeChat, would be much appreciated thanks
Old 15-10-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
I tried personally in Tokyo before , booking outcall to my hotel room. She will have someone waiting for her to fetch her back and the timing is very precious . Need to really experience it once a lifetime . When she utter Japanese which u don’t understand and enjoying herself ….. damn it … but now married man , can only hope for “ business trip “ 😋. Price should be ard 500-700 sgd if I didn’t remember wrongly , 45 minutes . But this was 10 yrs back .
Bro maybe the lady is PRC. They also can jap jap till you gong gong think she is nihonjin. They liked to play this trick. Not doubting that you tried real jap. 😀
Old 15-10-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
I thought theres a thing where girls dont fuck gaijin (foreigners) unless you got network around etc.. or at least speak japanese hahah but yes like u said, 10 years ago, probably cant get at this price?
Yes it depends on the joint they work at. Those who don't fuck gaijin work at places that don't entertain foreigners.
Old 15-10-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Looks wise okay la, but even if you go japan to wanna fuck jap prostitute, high chances is you dont, unless u have connections. They dont fuck foreigner. So its like a chance for u to do her in SG hahah, bet her bookings mostly full liao from richer bros who can afford
Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
Bro maybe the lady is PRC. They also can jap jap till you gong gong think she is nihonjin. They liked to play this trick. Not doubting that you tried real jap. 😀
She’s a real jap that’s for sure. Cos I worked on Jap company before . I even went back to look for her during my second trip back but can’t find back her from the same website . Sigh .

But u r there r already many prc posing to be jap even 10 yrs back . My friend was trying to hook up he thought jap girls in pub until they speak mandarin to us . Bought them drinks in the end and ciao
Old 15-10-2022, 09:37 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42161 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wah, quite a bit of work ley bro! Hahaha. Then maybe she shouldn't list in SLG lol.

As a ML, I think she needs to provide some basics mah. At least willingly show off her tits mah. I think she may be the only ML in all of SLG that doesn't show willingly. Hahaha. Even greats like Aila knows to strip down.

As a hostess, hmmmm... she's pretty, but not that young and some body issues... idk bro...

Anyway, to each his own. Enjoy bro!!!
As for Kiki dressing, I have my own opinion.

The first time I met her, she dress like that to serve me.

Yesterday I met her, she dress something like this.

Like that still not sexy enough ah? Cannot expect strip naked to serve right? Charge 120 only you know.
Furthermore, can always pull down her strips and auto roam mah.

As for her age, I think women at late 20 is consider fully ripe. They look best at this age.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 15-10-2022 at 10:10 PM.
Old 15-10-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TT mentioned $1050 but the thread wrote $1300 wow...
now i will feel 1k richer every time i shake one out to her vids.
Old 15-10-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
pandadrunken603 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/ki-ki-massage/

Looks 8/10

Rough description: Slim petite, small boobs, slender legs, fair complexion, pretty good skin, long dark hair, shaven, roughly 1.6m.

Massage 8/10
Standard SOP massage from ML. She asked if I wanted a HJ before and after the massage
Sensual 7/10
nude , auto roam yes. Kissing, cat bath etc. HJ yes. No BJ, FJ, boob F etc.
GFE 8/10

Overall one of my better sessions. I expected that being so popularly booked, she will be SOP and mechanical, though it is clear she is exhausted, she did not rush the session which is nice.
Old 15-10-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
Bro, soon you’ll be millionaire
Old 16-10-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
but you cannot feel her soft tits and taste that pussy leh HAHAHA
Old 16-10-2022, 03:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
but you cannot feel her soft tits and taste that pussy leh HAHAHA
Her boobs so firm, doesn’t look natural in the video, not bouncing when doing the job hahah..
Old 16-10-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Deletted as request
Old 16-10-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Next monday i win 8m i will book her until she leave liao. She will be mine alone. Bro lets have a competition la see who win and book her first. HAHAH. If we coincidence win 8m, so 4m each, see who faster finger to book her until she leave

Bro, you are talking about 8 Millions!
With 8 Millions I will get much much better ones lor
Old 16-10-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
TT now even offer ex JAV actress lol.
She is the 2nd JAV lady they brought in.
Old 16-10-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
Dondon26 is one of the Best!Dondon26 is one of the Best!Dondon26 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/keer-massage/

any bros tried her before ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1