The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-12-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon00 View Post
can pm ur west recommendation? i stay west aso
Bro, I only tried one ML and she has since been delisted. So cannot recommend, sorry bro.
Old 05-12-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

her popularity hardly wane since knowing her back in 2017.
Do my eyes deceive me ? Is that Mint ?!
Old 05-12-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
Your eyes have deceived you bro
Old 05-12-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Keeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
Bro, I never had the opportunity to visit Mint (started chionging in 2020), but having seen in photos how cute she was I know thats not the same person. She checks all my boxes and I would’ve been broke if she was around.

But i do find some resemblance.
Old 05-12-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 19
Testing12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey bros,

Anyone tried xiao ping guo before?

https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5343
Old 05-12-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 16
johan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I read a post of an ML with 6months visa but thinking of RTC after just 3months; but I couldn't find it again with Search. Thought I'd give her a visit before she leave our shores.

I'd appreciate help to point me to that post. TIA.
Old 05-12-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Clearly is Cool - loads of Potential

Now $120 cannot speak French, cannot lick nipples seems become a norm. Some even just pull down top clothes only but won’t change that between session. Not taking shower between sessions also become a norm. This standard sure cannot survive back few years ago during ruby or four seasons time, but now some bros can still name them as top mls.
Old 05-12-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7881 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johan View Post
I read a post of an ML with 6months visa but thinking of RTC after just 3months; but I couldn't find it again with Search. Thought I'd give her a visit before she leave our shores.

I'd appreciate help to point me to that post. TIA.
this one, bro
https://sammythe.guru/showpost.php?p=21872342
Old 05-12-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40486 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

.................................................. .....
Old 05-12-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 16
johan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Much gracias, Bro! Upped you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinybee View Post
Old 05-12-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Testing12345 View Post
Hey bros,

Anyone tried xiao ping guo before?

https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5343
Wow, $60/60min/1HJ?? That's way below market price. Might want to proceed with caution.
Old 05-12-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cutiebae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited angpai linlin 2 days back. Say her friend just came to SG starting work this 2 days or so.
Haven got a chance to ask her who is her fren. Any bros got radar on it?
Old 05-12-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Any news of SS coming back? really miss her big tits
Old 05-12-2022, 07:59 PM
Who Am I ?

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/w-massage/

looks: I will give a rating here, bros. 8.5/10. She is indeed pretty. Head turner league. However, it also makes me consider whether to bring her out to makan or shop. 🤦‍♂️ I am afraid the kind of attention she may garner and most bros like me need to be low key. 😅

gfe: one of the good ones around. W (why on earth this name? &#128514 gives really good tender, loving and care. The attention given to me was second to none in recent times, maybe nearest competitor will be the previous ML who stayed there. Oh and I think it is fair to mention, she helps to wipe me dry.
How I wish she can offer it when she was drying near my thighs. Some bros has mentioned she is green. I concur with it. Positively, she is really willing to learn. You can guide her along ……… nothing is caste in stone.

breasts: firm and nice shape. Nice tits. Nice.

hj: She is very patient, bros. One of those who will straddle between slow, moderate and fast speed - repeat. 69 hj is an option 😉
When I came, she doesn’t just stop her hj, if you know what it meant. It was ‘torturous’. Hah (gratitude to the bros who taught her)

time watcher: not at all. Very close to full time I booked for. It is such a plus. No rush and the pace was well timed. Kudos to her.

Return to visit her: yes. I feel an extremely good connection with this lady. 😊
Old 05-12-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Anyone curious about linlin’s friend, she’s here
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nina-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1