The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: JB experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88jc88 View Post
Came across a thread and a TG group which have local chinese malaysian.... Young somemore , price wise around 450-550rm / shot / 45mins. Might give it a shot before giving you guys review... stay tune
those girls were all listed under JB Thaimei also before the TG group thingy, was interested in 2 of them, wanted to book either one was sadly was not working on the day I wanted
Old 04-05-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Came across a thread and a TG group which have local chinese malaysian.... Young somemore , price wise around 450-550rm / shot / 45mins. Might give it a shot before giving you guys review... stay tune
Not wanting to be cynical but looking at the pictures I find it hard to believe the price. Have you tried whether the photos are real or real syt? In KL, a real syt goes for 4 times the price but quality is good.
Old 05-05-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xhaihan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

JB back to normal ?
Old 05-05-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Not wanting to be cynical but looking at the pictures I find it hard to believe the price. Have you tried whether the photos are real or real syt? In KL, a real syt goes for 4 times the price but quality is good.
Bullshit. Anyone trying to indirectly or hinting to push up or jack up the price. They are Malaysian. Not that I discriminate against Malaysian but even Korean, Japanese, AMDL or even SG don't command this kind of price.

A real Syt in KL goes 4 times the price but the quality is good. This sentence is based on ur own experiences or heard say nia. Any proof you got call and got pics to show? Furthermore, quality is good is dependent on the individual not to mention about the attitude of the girls too.

Nah bros don't listen to the bullshit they are not worth it and don't pay ridiculous price to let them attitude you and get treated like shit.
Old 05-05-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
88jc88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Bullshit. Anyone trying to indirectly or hinting to push up or jack up the price. They are Malaysian. Not that I discriminate against Malaysian but even Korean, Japanese, AMDL or even SG don't command this kind of price.

A real Syt in KL goes 4 times the price but the quality is good. This sentence is based on ur own experiences or heard say nia. Any proof you got call and got pics to show? Furthermore, quality is good is dependent on the individual not to mention about the attitude of the girls too.

Nah bros don't listen to the bullshit they are not worth it and don't pay ridiculous price to let them attitude you and get treated like shit.
But what’s your take on this? 450-550rm local syt malaysian. I honestly feel it is worth a go.
Old 05-05-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
88jc88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhaihan View Post
JB back to normal ?
So far so good... Few spas back to normal and incall outcall as per normal.
Old 05-05-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
But what’s your take on this? 450-550rm local syt malaysian. I honestly feel it is worth a go.
If 450 is still ok but 550 is a bit on the pricy side. Anyway better to check they are local and real Malaysian and age too before engaging them. Judging from their prices. I recommend bros if really think they are good. Just get their contact and personally engage their services and minus off the middle man which is the pimp share. So maybe bros can get cheaper or u pay the same rate to the girls and they get more and happier to serve you.
Old 05-05-2022, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joshuatoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gonna try HV Spa, can ask bros here all roughly how much total for fj including massage and full service?
Old 05-05-2022, 01:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joshuatoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gonna try HV spa, can check roughly how much total for massage and fj?
Old 05-05-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:

I’ve tried the KL ones before not cheap but it’s good stuff. I’m not sure what 450-550 gets you but when I think local Malaysia syt I think quality like local influencers. If 450-550 allows me to f girls like Bonnie Loo, BWJ etc either the okt or girls is dumb but I’m not complaining. However if it’s those average looking girls then not really interested.
Old 05-05-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
I’ve tried the KL ones before not cheap but it’s good stuff. I’m not sure what 450-550 gets you but when I think local Malaysia syt I think quality like local influencers. If 450-550 allows me to f girls like Bonnie Loo, BWJ etc either the okt or girls is dumb but I’m not complaining. However if it’s those average looking girls then not really interested.
Do u have any proof not? Don't treat me as targeting you as I just don't want my fellow bros here to be misled into paying heavily into something they can get cheaper elsewhere if they put in efforts to travel around. Actually, a lot of influencers also cannot make it. For that price (I mean the one you paid for in KL) you can even get lin chi ling type in certain countries if you don't mind that they can't really communicate much with you due to the language barrier. However, we are there just for the pussy right what can u communicate in just an hour. So the OKT also have more market experience than us la they know the market rate and cannot bluff some of the experienced bros here. So they are not dumb and they already get a share from the price already. So 450 I feel is still alright. 550 (This one is LT rate, not just one shot) is on the high side and better to get the contact of the girls if you really like her service and book her yourself to get cheaper (minus off the pimp share) or pay her the same and she earns more and serve you better or at least happier.
Old 05-05-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Do u have any proof not? Don't treat me as targeting you as I just don't want my fellow bros here to be misled into paying heavily into something they can get cheaper elsewhere if they put in efforts to travel around. Actually, a lot of influencers also cannot make it. For that price (I mean the one you paid for in KL) you can even get lin chi ling type in certain countries if you don't mind that they can't really communicate much with you due to the language barrier. However, we are there just for the pussy right what can u communicate in just an hour. So the OKT also have more market experience than us la they know the market rate and cannot bluff some of the experienced bros here. So they are not dumb and they already get a share from the price already. So 450 I feel is still alright. 550 (This one is LT rate, not just one shot) is on the high side and better to get the contact of the girls if you really like her service and book her yourself to get cheaper (minus off the pimp share) or pay her the same and she earns more and serve you better or at least happier.
You can read the KL thread. Anyway I don’t need to prove anything. I just find it hard to believe a quality local syt will go at such prices but am happy to be corrected if anyone has tried. Btw if you have contacts for Ling Chi Ling standards at about RM 2k please let me know. Happy to pay that price for the quality. Lol
Old 05-05-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 21
KLYM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKLYM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can anyone tell me where is HV Spa? Thanks.
Old 05-05-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLYM View Post
HV spa ..... you mean Happy Valley spa?

The address is :-
1/F Lai Sing Building, 13-19 Sing Woo Road,
Happy Valley, Hong Kong.
Tel : +852 2415 1010

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
Old 05-05-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLYM View Post
Or you mean HV spa = Holiday Villa Spa?

The address is at :-

Level 6, Holiday Villa Hotel,
No.260 Jalan Dato' Sulaiman,
Taman Abad, 80250 Johor Bahru,
Johor, Malaysia.
Tel: 607-2669696

KNN nowadays people are so lazy and entitled. Dunno how to google and only know come SBF demand for answers. Btw, all these info is from google search...... lol
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1