The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
masbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hot pants problem

This is my first thread, just try to release the tension.

I like girls wearing hot pants and it's getting very common nowadays to see young girl wearing super short hot pants while riding scooter which reveals her slender legs even more.
This really turns me on and i could not resist for my eyes to look at it.
My heart beats rapidly like it's gonna explode as well as my little brother.
However lately, it has becomes a torture for me each time i see young girls pass by me wearing those hot pants because i could only see but can not touch, plus now it's getting shorter and shorter.
I really wish i could touch or take pictures with my eyes!
It also a distraction to my concentration while i'm driving, few times already i almost get in trouble because my eyes did not concentrate on the vehicle in front of me.

Don't get me wrong, i'm married and my wife often wears hot pants too but i never get bored for girl in hot pant.
Indeed, I'm a looser for those young slender legs going with hot pants.

I mean any normal hot blooded male should like to see girl in hotpants however maybe not all to the extend of feeling tortured and betrayed by your eyes because you could not control them, does any bros here have the same feeling/problem?
And how to overcome?
Old 08-11-2014, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hot pants problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by masbro View Post
This is my first thread, just try to release the tension.

I like girls wearing hot pants and it's getting very common nowadays to see young girl wearing super short hot pants while riding scooter which reveals her slender legs even more.
This really turns me on and i could not resist for my eyes to look at it.
My heart beats rapidly like it's gonna explode as well as my little brother.
However lately, it has becomes a torture for me each time i see young girls pass by me wearing those hot pants because i could only see but can not touch, plus now it's getting shorter and shorter.
I really wish i could touch or take pictures with my eyes!
It also a distraction to my concentration while i'm driving, few times already i almost get in trouble because my eyes did not concentrate on the vehicle in front of me.

Don't get me wrong, i'm married and my wife often wears hot pants too but i never get bored for girl in hot pant.
Indeed, I'm a looser for those young slender legs going with hot pants.

I mean any normal hot blooded male should like to see girl in hotpants however maybe not all to the extend of feeling tortured and betrayed by your eyes because you could not control them, does any bros here have the same feeling/problem?
And how to overcome?
Hi, so you like a lady in hot pants better or mini skirts? Just also want to know what u see sexy in hot pants?
Old 08-11-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Hi, so you like a lady in hot pants better or mini skirts? Just also want to know what u see sexy in hot pants?
I actually like both of course, but hot pants has more turn on effect in my case.
Especially if the hot pants shows off the butt a bit, or hot pants with loose bottom end or lace.

I often see girls in bikinis anyway, which is in fact much shorter than a hot pants, however it does not turn me on the way hot pants do.
Dunno why, maybe because the beautiful legs shape, the amount of skin exposed, or maybe i'm just kinda thigh fetish?

Btw, I live in the island with many beautiful beach so girls in bikinis is common here but mostly tourist
Old 10-11-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 20
bernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to behold

yeah.. those hot shorts are a killer....

was at a pool the other day and saw a syt with those on.. walking ard and the thing is that shorts are a size too large for her and manage to see her black panties at the pussy area for a whole two to three minutes... real hard-on. NEed to bend her over, push those shorts apart and penetrate her
Old 23-11-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard23 View Post
yeah.. those hot shorts are a killer....

was at a pool the other day and saw a syt with those on.. walking ard and the thing is that shorts are a size too large for her and manage to see her black panties at the pussy area for a whole two to three minutes... real hard-on. NEed to bend her over, push those shorts apart and penetrate her
thanks to share your nice encounter bro!
that's what i'm talking about!
the temptation is irreresistible under that situation to look at the sweet spot..
I think when a girl wears to hot pants they should be ok if we look or even better, they want us to look, don't you think so?
I mean they should know the consequences..

any other bros care to share their story to enlighten us?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1