The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 15-09-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
snakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki1029 View Post
Daylight Robbery,..Plain and Simple!
Next time pay after worst come to the worst, if she insist on payment before the deed, pay half. At least, you got something to hold on to. Otherwise, youre at Their Mercy.
Agree. For me i always go for 1hr first and if reali got connection i will ask for extension or book 2hrs on the next session.
As the FL is the one who left u should get a refund.
Old 15-09-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25957 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axamor View Post
This is my worst engaged FL ..

Today I just engage Lin from babynation for 2 hours and full pay up front.

Bonked her and she is just like a dead meat. Spoilt my mood ..
We bonkers need to find and feel our brothers pleasure, that why we engaged them.

If bonked like a dead meat, we might else bonk sex dolls . Agree bo.

Then I sms OKT within 45 minutes, say Lin cannot make it, I want only one hour. OKT say cannot and cannot refund and say by hours ,,, I sms him say have not reach to the another hours ,,, he reply say cannot refund ...

Ok ... never mind , then i tell Lin i want second shots . then she went toilet
and came out and say dun touch her ... she want to go back ... WTF man

I tell her that she agree 2 or 3 shots within 2 hours .. She just say dun force her.

She walked off the room with 80 minutes .. it has agreement that 2 HOURS
120 minutes with few shots .. FEEL BEEN CONNED>

I sms OKT , he keep saying sorry .. sorry ...

How to trust this FL or OKT ... Super angry ...
bro to be fair to the OKT and girl, i think we need to hear both sides of the story, not wanting to sound like i'm siding with them, i juz wan to give a neutral view and be fair to both sides...

firstly when we engaged a very young FL, thrill of it comes when she duno much wads she's doing, if she is very seasoned, i will be very surprised indeed,
means she's very experienced and has done this many times... so dun go in expecting full package svc like MP or HC...
also she didnt have much FR so when u engage means u're taking a huge leap of faith which u shld be prepared for...

secondly i assume from ur FR this is the first time u're meeting her,
for once i agree wif bro baotohk, u shld book 1 hr first and extend if u like it,
not the other way ard, book 2 hrs den wan to cut short, if u r the girl how will u feel, if i the girl i oso wan to faster go out liao...

lastly svc wise i haven try her be4 so cant comment much but if u're in the svc line like me, u will understand her predicament. it takes 2 hands to clap, so if u wan her to open up to you,
first have to break the ice, thats wad i alwiz do, if u nice to them, they will usually reciprocate, things like lick or paint for them, they will feel very good and make u feel good as well,
not saying u shld if u dun like but it will help... juz like the saying goes ladies first, u make her cum once, she will blossom like a flower, realli open up everything for u...

i agree u r the one paying so u're the boss but i believe something shld have turned her off or u unlucky caught her on a bad day... to them we're like dirty old men only wan their body,
she's here for whatever reasons we're not here to judge but we all know FL is not an enjoyable job, everyday let men play wif ur body...

mayb bro babynation can clarify?
Old 15-09-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
bro to be fair to the OKT and girl, i think we need to hear both sides of the story, not wanting to sound like i'm siding with them, i juz wan to give a neutral view and be fair to both sides...

firstly when we engaged a very young FL, thrill of it comes when she duno much wads she's doing, if she is very seasoned, i will be very surprised indeed,
means she's very experienced and has done this many times... so dun go in expecting full package svc like MP or HC...
also she didnt have much FR so when u engage means u're taking a huge leap of faith which u shld be prepared for...

secondly i assume from ur FR this is the first time u're meeting her,
for once i agree wif bro baotohk, u shld book 1 hr first and extend if u like it,
not the other way ard, book 2 hrs den wan to cut short, if u r the girl how will u feel, if i the girl i oso wan to faster go out liao...

lastly svc wise i haven try her be4 so cant comment much but if u're in the svc line like me, u will understand her predicament. it takes 2 hands to clap, so if u wan her to open up to you,
first have to break the ice, thats wad i alwiz do, if u nice to them, they will usually reciprocate, things like lick or paint for them, they will feel very good and make u feel good as well,
not saying u shld if u dun like but it will help... juz like the saying goes ladies first, u make her cum once, she will blossom like a flower, realli open up everything for u...

i agree u r the one paying so u're the boss but i believe something shld have turned her off or u unlucky caught her on a bad day... to them we're like dirty old men only wan their body,
she's here for whatever reasons we're not here to judge but we all know FL is not an enjoyable job, everyday let men play wif ur body...

mayb bro babynation can clarify?
I believe something could have happen during the session n tats y it ended badly
Old 15-09-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

snakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
1.5 yrs is really Long for me to endure lol. Is like can't meet up w a gd fren for such a Long time
Supposed to RTF her before her trip but missed it
prob one of the best FL GFE i had
Old 15-09-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeswlee View Post
Supposed to RTF her before her trip but missed it
prob one of the best FL GFE i had
She is my best n probably will my utmost best. Ya once missed it all is over
Old 15-09-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
She is my best n probably will my utmost best. Ya once missed it all is over
While waiting time to support her other friends maybe all have GFE too ^_^
Old 15-09-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeswlee View Post
While waiting time to support her other friends maybe all have GFE too ^_^
Yap u can support her frens while she is away. She will be glad too
Old 15-09-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

After Althea retired, who can take over her ? Hmm

She probably set the bar too high n it's hard for anyone to come close
Old 15-09-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
SororityClub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
After Althea retired, who can take over her ? Hmm

She probably set the bar too high n it's hard for anyone to come close
Support my good friend Aurelia 😊
My jie Azalea 💟 and my sis Arissa 💜

I'll miss all of your when I'm gone... And I'll probably Mia from sbf. Some stuffs hope your don't hold it against me. I'll miss your anyways
Old 15-09-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
oic, ya dats wad appeals to me so far, individual asset some others
might win her, but as an overall package, none has...
See.. was about to type that and you did it already! Lol!!

Baothk tried Amicell eh.. can't say I appreciate the trolling.. but I gotta respect that!

Super jells!!
Old 15-09-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25957 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post

Baothk tried Amicell eh.. can't say I appreciate the trolling.. but I gotta respect that!

Super jells!!
haha nvm i say for u lo, u say i say all same so as long gets the message thru..
Old 15-09-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post

Super jells!!
Ya as a package Althea probably win all here
Old 15-09-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
WanPanMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Ya as a package Althea probably win all here
Thumbs up there bro
Old 15-09-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanPanMan View Post
Thumbs up there bro
Tats why it's hard to find a replacement. Probably will never have till she comes back again
Old 15-09-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Althea is probably the best the forum can have Liao. Just curious who is her other mate than can be better
I personally prefer azalea. Haven't tried the rest

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1