The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
LinkedIn can be tinder too?

I think this is high risk pursuit, but worth a try.

I have had the experience of success but way lesser than tinder would give me. 10% but it is another avenue.

#02 is 3 years older and invited me over. I brought some beer and after two cans she went wild and proven to be a great moaner. Scored on first date.

After 4 lucky months and not very selective scoring.

#12 was a PwC auditor and she is 6 years younger than me. Auditing can be a frustrating job, with a cap in income as there are many opportunities for the firm to hire foreigners. Met up at my place when parents are overseas and did it. We have many common connections.

#13 is working in DBS. Scored the next day on second date and she has a pair of lovely boobs. It was a very lucky weekedns.

#22 is a KPMG auditor. We meet up for a coffee and went to my house where it got escalated to a blow job. She went back to think for few months and finally decided to do it with me. It was only one off as auditor are citizen of high moral and it is not easy for them to have flings.

#34 is a consultant in EY. She is not your hiring auditor but not very experienced on bed. After few dates, I gave her some training in MBS.

No much luck lately as too many sis out there are calling us out for hunting on LinkedIn and I dowan my dad to find out. I

PS: I am director of my dad’s company and do willing to spend on them. I did not pay them, but I pay more for dining than FL rate.

Many unsuccessful attempts and wasted $5000 monthly when I was actively dining with LinkedIn friends.

Up me if you will, but don’t zap me bros. If you also empty your saving to attempt, you would succeed every 10 or 20 trials. I have decided that Tinder is better.
Old 02-08-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!
Re: LinkedIn can be tinder too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
PS: I am director of my dad’s company and do willing to spend on them. I did not pay them, but I pay more for dining than FL rate.

Many unsuccessful attempts and wasted $5000 monthly when I was actively dining with LinkedIn friends.
Sadly, now have money also cannot dine out.
Old 09-08-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

different platform but same is social media
Old 09-08-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 3
sandymich is one of the Best!sandymich is one of the Best!sandymich is one of the Best!

personally feel tinder is more formal
Old 11-08-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3153 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

i noticed TS mostly score with auditors....as a former auditor, these were my observations when i was in the big 4:
1) the girls are sluts...... seriously.... like at least once a month, depending on how haywire your dept partner is (and mine was seriously haywire, high powered OL, friendly but workaholic, generous and drinks like a camel in a desert oasis), they will have drink parties at zouk, or some other club, and every friday 6 to 8pm is happy hour where they will go down to harry's opposite (u can guess which big 4 now lol), knock down 5 or 6 beers, then 8pm cross back the road and back to work. while the girls are high and loose, everything goes

2) they're materialistic....maybe they see too many zeroes, but many of them have a "atas" mindset, and seriously a few really hot zones are just bimbos and there to make the clients feel better or just to make the guys in the team feel better about working till 1am lol (i heard these days they don't work crazy hours anymore cos cannot claim OT, but i digress)

3) the company encourages incestous relationships lol.... the partners and managers have sharp eyes and ears. they notice you got the hots for this girl, and wala, next engagement they put you in the same team. their rationale is rabid colleagues trying to fuck each other creates better chemistry lol.... but don't get too attached, if you're seen as a "couple", you will then enter the zone they term as "conflict of interest" and subsequently you'll be put in separate teams forever

4) i have found a used condom beside the photocopy machine before.... or rather the cleaner found it and kicked up a big fuss that the partner had to send out a memo asking staff to refrain from office sex and anyone found caught red handed will be fired immediately.... didn't stop me from turning up on sunday afternoons with my fling cum fuck buddy on the pretext of work and making out heavily in the office

5) they're generally lonely... working until 1am, and weekends also need to burn, makes them feel lonely hence when they play, they play hard! i was there for 3 years and saw countless number of drop dead drunks during the drinking parties, even had to carry my colleague home one night to sleep..... not sure you all carry a dead drunk guy before, seriously heavy lol....... i had flings with 2 interns, 2 flings with same level associates and i hook them all during one of these parties

moral of the story? go for auditors, they're easy..... don't let their sophisticated looks and dressing put you off, they're fucking animals inside.... totally different if you want a serious r/s (my personal advice... don't lol) but if you want flings, or just a night of wild fun, go for them, especially the junior first year associates, cos they're fresh out of uni, finally earning some cash but most likely overspending and easily impressed if you show them some fun and don't mind spending cash on them
Old 11-08-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

I know which firm you referring to when you day 1am. My ex from there. Shiong haha finish work, go home, shower, go back work.
Old 23-01-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 19
mercedes500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy CNY.

Bumping up hoping for more stories.
Old 24-01-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
I know which firm you referring to when you day 1am. My ex from there. Shiong haha finish work, go home, shower, go back work.
U sure is go back to work ? 😎
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1