The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 5
oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Sometime too good heart might not beva good thing.
Not true lar. Covid CB time was indeed a very difficult time for a lot of people. We also helped each other to the best of our ability Helping others who are genuinely in need is a decent thing to do as a human being. The key is to give only as much as we are comfortable to give. This way we can give without having any expectations of return/payback or any string attached. If you give too much, then naturally you will feel the pain especially if you expect a payback and not getting it.

Last edited by oldwabbit; 14-01-2022 at 02:39 PM.
Old 14-01-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post
Not true lar. Covid CB time was indeed a very difficult time for a lot of people. We also helped each other to the best of our ability Helping others who are genuinely in need is a decent thing to do as a human being. The key is to give only as much as we are comfortable to give. This way we can give without having any expectations of return/payback or any string attached. If you give too much, then naturally you will feel the pain especially if you expect a payback and not getting it.
True. Help in a non-conditional way with no expectations.
Old 14-01-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, to give is to come from ones heart and not requiring or expecting anything in return...

That said, there are even more less privileged people in our society that requires our help such as the handicapped, mentally challenged, broken family, old folks living in one room rental flats...

Thus at the end of the day, we just need to assess and prioritize cos some will forever stay here in Sinkieland whereas some will leave our shores once their piggy bank is full...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 14-01-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

I don't said I am power...but no massage/ktv/freelance girls can cheat me cos I am very evil player.. old uncle me play enough to play words in my speech...Oscar actor in dirty sex field... haha. I do have a buddy he married a masseur girl and they live happily.nicexx for him too.
so far I play 2 masseurs girls and 1 ktv girl feelings...im killer for single moms....play them ...see them in china... are fuck..pretend miss them love them... lucky no ask me to marry them..haha. of course can say I lucky.. also no disease from them...nicexxx... now my life fuckup. cos covid19 they all go back china and I can't go china go their cities screw them nicely... I will try find hunt new ones.... my experience single mom in early 30s ..my favourite still sexy and youth look....love to play their hearts..and they will serve u good good..no talk money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Have u ever fall in love with a massage girl. How did it happened and did this romance ever lasted.Bro, care to share?
Old 14-01-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6939 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by playben View Post
I don't said I am power...but no massage/ktv/freelance girls can cheat me cos I am very evil player.. old uncle me play enough to play words in my speech...Oscar actor in dirty sex field... haha. I do have a buddy he married a masseur girl and they live happily.nicexx for him too.
so far I play 2 masseurs girls and 1 ktv girl feelings...im killer for single moms....play them ...see them in china... are fuck..pretend miss them love them... lucky no ask me to marry them..haha. of course can say I lucky.. also no disease from them...nicexxx... now my life fuckup. cos covid19 they all go back china and I can't go china go their cities screw them nicely... I will try find hunt new ones.... my experience single mom in early 30s ..my favourite still sexy and youth look....love to play their hearts..and they will serve u good good..no talk money
Well done uncle you are the china expert on this field lol
Old 14-01-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 5
oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hear hear.... I upped you uncle playben.

You guys need to know that kc works both ways. It is like a double edge sword. It can hurt you badly if you don't know how to deal with it but look at uncle playben here. He knows that it is through KC we can unlock a lot of things.
Old 14-01-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
moomoo38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staycalmsg View Post
Last time I very close to one ML and was her first time been sg. After continuous visit and dinner, and she told me that she like me. After that, we getting very close and she even share with me how she jerk off other customer and those weird request from them. Before that, she has a lot restriction like can’t go under her shirt and pant and purely hj. After she told me that she like me, we just like couple and of course it lead to sex.

At first, we didn’t talk about $. After few months, she started to share with me her colleagues bf so good and give them $, presents, pay for their rental and etc. She also stared to request $ and I started to walk away from her slowly as I know she had been affected by her colleagues.

At least I have a good and wild sexperience with her, she is so wild on the bed which you can’t tell from her syt and innocent look!
Maybe they already have a script in their mind liao. Just 放长线,钓大鱼
Old 14-01-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfctexas View Post
I sometimes think love can be complicated.

One ML recently told me I've been her customer for 7 years. Damn that's quite a long time.

I don't look for her very regularly these days, but I make it a point to see her every now and then. When I go I don't regard the HJ I get as merely transactional. I feel like I'm renewing a friendship.

Is this a form of foolish love? Perhaps it is, perhaps its not.

But since I still enjoy her company for those 50 or so minutes, I continue to patronise her.
I get what you mean bro. I have a few MLs that i am like that with like i have been their regular for several years and over the course of time you will definitely have some level of comfort and familiarity like meeting an old friend. When i go find her for fj to me it also feels like just "catching up" if it can even be termed that way.

Of course i draw the line very clearly also like ill buy some snacks for her from time to time but i wont give her extra tips or buy her really expensive gifts and i have also been upfront with her about it before like i see her more like a "friend" and that has worked out well so far.
Old 14-01-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
They are eyeing on uncle cpf
Old 14-01-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

A bro who goes to KTVs quite often told me he brought a PRC KTV girl back to his house for FJ when his wife was out! I think we should never do this. These girls should never know or meet our wife or know where we work also.
Old 14-01-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

Visited my ML, she told me her apartment increased rental $ so currently she is staying at a hotel which her bf is paying but her bf can’t accompany her Becos he has a family, and her bf everyday pick her from work and send her to back to hotel
I asked her whether she loves him, she said she loves his money 😂😂😂, she also showed me her phone ibanking, her bf legit transfered her a huge amount of $$, oh wow…..and Welcome to the sucks Mr Bf 🤣🤣🤣
Old 14-01-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

I remembered once when I was waiting for my ML.
Then i saw an ML chatting with another saying her old man pays for this and that.
But during sex, he cmi. Criticizing his limp cock is as limp as him.
I almost burst out laughing 🤣🤣🤣
Old 14-01-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Bro ladyassasinato, u da man! 😆
He's da Romeo ..
Old 14-01-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

Playing along with these girls from this industry really needs plenty of time & effort, must remember lah they are full timers while we are part timers….LOL!
Old 14-01-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Playing along with these girls from this industry really needs plenty of time & effort, must remember lah they are full timers while we are part timers….LOL!
They full time, they earned money from industry.
You part time, what do you earn
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1