The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-03-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Tried the below FL masseuse:

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiao-la-jiao-massage/

RTF - Nope because she didn’t remove her panty and she doesn’t allow French kiss. I could get better service from other lasses at this rate. Hence, once is enough. I prefer FL who could offer Nuru massage.
The reviews on her also like polar opposites. From automatically remove panties and demand to be painted until her lips turn cold, to cannot french, cannot remove panties. Maybe like all WLs, see face, see potential one. Maybe reserving special treatment for bros willing to splash the cash on her to bao her, pay for her personal expenses etc lol..

But for me remove panties or not is not an important factor for RTM. If I want to remove panties, I'd go for those known FN ba.. Most importantly is that the girl respects my time, respects me by way of communicating with me and how I'm treated during that 60-90 mins. For eg. Chengzi . I think she's a good example of a girl with nice attitude and treat people with respect.. Always enjoy my time with her..

Last edited by 22ginger; 08-03-2022 at 12:12 AM.
Old 08-03-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How did you know the calling is from the customer instead their Boyfriend? Haha

Anyway, how come ML pick up the phone to take appointment during the session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
does any bros feel annoyed when some bros like to call and ask for appointment during your session.

Last edited by naughtyboy9527; 08-03-2022 at 12:58 AM.
Old 08-03-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/cc-massage/

My oh my this one is an interesting one. Had her a few days ago and there are pros and cons to this lady.

Looks: 7/10. But tbh, she would be a easy 8 or 9/10 if she was younger. Just imagine a classy ktv girl past her prime. Late 30s, maybe even early to mid 40s. But her look turns me on. Like a classy, secretly, slutty MILF with a teenage son. Yum. You know, the kind that arouses fantasies? You know what I mean.

Body: Slim but a little saggy here and there coz of age I guess. I’m not complaining. Just a fact.

Boobs: C or D cup? I’m bad with cup sizes. More than a handful, but saggy due to age. Don’t know if they’re enhanced but they feel really soft to me. Still a magnificent pair of knockers. No boob fuck for my HJ only package though.

Massage: 2/10. What massage?

Services: I was offered a couple of options on the menu but I decided to go for the HJ option. This lady does sensual well, and her skills coupled with that foxy slutty look, had me blowing my load right quick.

Sounds good right? Ok, so here’s the con: I was in and out of there within 25 mins. Wham bam thank you ma’am. She was polite and civil enough but I could tell I was just another customer to her.

RTM: maybe, maybe not. Probably not. For the money, I would prefer a longer session for sure.

YMMV as usual!
Old 08-03-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboy9527 View Post
How did you know the calling is from the customer instead their Boyfriend? Haha

Anyway, how come ML pick up the phone to take appointment during the session?
1) haha its obvious that its not the boyfriend. Some ML will politely ask if they pick up and customers will ask and well through the conversation is telling what time slot ML is free, for ML to plan the day ahead.

2) Some ML will put it on loudspeaker instead.

3) Some bros for the next time slot like to reach early and start to spam call given by the loud vibration sounds, this usually is close to 15 mins++ before session end, and usually the end of session is always the important part when the sensual starts. I personally find that some bros just need to be more considerate and have more EQ.

This is all through some of my experience for the past few years.

Last edited by blitzace; 08-03-2022 at 12:27 AM.
Old 08-03-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I’m familiar with a very popular ML (from SLG)

She always share me the message sent from clients, or the photo of clients.

Sometimes she ask me to help her to reply the message. So DO NOT take too serious for those message from MLs.

Just kindly remind all bros, DO NOT REVEAL TOO MUCH INFORMATION to MLs, if privacy is your priority.

I totally agree with your point3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
haha its obvious that its not the boyfriend. Some ML will politely ask if they pick up and customers will ask and well through the conversation is telling what time slot ML is free.

Well but some ML doesnt care and will put it on loudspeaker instead.

Last edited by naughtyboy9527; 08-03-2022 at 01:02 AM.
Old 08-03-2022, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
summer price 130, got anymore additional service to justify her price increase? THought she went back china? why back so fast....or never left at all =()
She pass holder i think
Old 08-03-2022, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
With their permission, it'll make good business sense for these girls who caught covid before to reveal their names online, since they would be safer than those who haven't caught covid before.
Agree, or maybe just put it on their ad.

C
Old 08-03-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
The reviews on her also like polar opposites. From automatically remove panties and demand to be painted until her lips turn cold, to cannot french, cannot remove panties..

You noticed too huh? Lol. The incredible services rendered by many many MLs/FLs seem to be exclusive for that author. Lucky him

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 08-03-2022 at 08:42 AM.
Old 08-03-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
With their permission, it'll make good business sense for these girls who caught covid before to reveal their names online, since they would be safer than those who haven't caught covid before.
Correct. Covid recovered people have extremely low risks of re-infection, or none at all - from 3 to 6 months. And therefore are safer.

But it's the stigma of the disease that might linger. Many people are still paranoid or misinformed, and might unwittingly avoid these MLs if they know.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 08-03-2022 at 08:49 AM.
Old 08-03-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/hu-die-massage/
anyone try her before?look slim and attractive.
Old 08-03-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by good_luck View Post
FR for Xue Li

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiao-xue-li-massage/

Opt for massage in her one bedroom condo. Location is very ideal for foot soldiers, very near MRT.

As mentioned by other bros here, a very friendly syt. first time visiting her and we basically chatted throughout the entire session. hospitality 100% offered drinks, fruits and snacks

Massage skill is good too, hit the right spot with good strength. took her time with juagen. She offers baguan and ear candling services too.

sensual was performed in sn. natural c cups. didnt attempt to zhut and explore south - not sure if those are on the table

RTM - yes for a great massage and service
What’s the total damage bro? Any other service other than hj?
Old 08-03-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

just returned from summer excursion, service standards maintained. thumbs up!
Old 08-03-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
care to elaborate ❓
Old 08-03-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Care to provide detailed FR? Looking for a solid boob fuck and she fits the bill! But her response timing really no go man, one word reply and take 1 whole day...
Old 08-03-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You noticed too huh? Lol. The incredible services rendered by many many MLs/FLs seem to be exclusive for that author. Lucky him
I give him the benefit of doubt. Two naked bodies in a room, anything can happen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1