The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-05-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Any idea roughly what time do most MLs work until? I got some offering me slots at 11pm, 12am even 1am. Wahhh really maxing out their time.
you ask them at night?
of course they offer you the next available timing lah
otherwise what timing you want? next day ah?
Old 11-05-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Yes I agree most of them work till quite late. I asked because I was quite surprised I’m being offered such slots when I’m not that regular or at the most went to find out them once or twice only. My impression was usually these slots would be taken up or more for their regulars or bfs. Hahaha. Or maybe those are even later timings.
i found My Love at 3am.
Old 11-05-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
That is quite frequent nowadays... likewise for my regular ML whom I have been doing 2 hours sessions for a few months already... at her request since she didn't want too much human traffic for safety reasons. Initially quite ok but recently feeling a bit bored and shiong on the wallet as well.

Another ML in GL also asked for 1.5 - 2 hrs sessions so she got more time to work on her customer.

Anyway, 2 hours is a long time to stay interested and also to be MIA from our daily routine.
I also find 2 hrs a bit too long too. tried dome 1 2hr session and I dont think I even need 2hrs even when it was a good 2 shots
Old 11-05-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
I treat them as "1-hour rental" girlfriends, GFE is for a more shiok shooting experience. Once the session is over, big head takes over and evaluates whether is it worth the money to hire them again, or go try fresh meat
I always tell the girl upfront in casual conversation that I'm always evaluating the session and I always adjust for my next week of appointments. So it's not after the fact. This is to hint to her that the session can be the last one. I do that to myself beforehand when booking. It indeed can be the last session with her. It's simply I don't like to be shortchanged or taken for granted and I like to know if she can convincingly give me an unexpectedly nicer time than before.

If therefore there's always something sparkling new for me and we willingly give each other a good time in the process, I'd take note to keep the listing. I never look for what I didn't have or couldn't have. I keep what I can have or have more. Doesn't matter if it's exclusive or not. But it's nice to know when after the deed, the girl says she treats me like a husband so that she did her utmost. No wonder it was so enjoyable.

One I visited today first time is not bad, quite good BJ skills, listened to my requests that impressed me but as always the above.

The ones from before pandemic, I'm keeping my fingers crossed they are coming back based on WC convo and updates. They were simply still better quality.
Old 12-05-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1038 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibeyshiok View Post
Yes, so better go to the safe options for some massage center. And cheaper too ($100~$105) rather than $120
Agree, I have my super regular ML at a massage center though I give more than $120 for an hour, cos she tries her best to give me 2x and first time is BJ with the film... and full roaming even though she has to keep her clothes on...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 12-05-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
My regular ML still told me that she will be jealous if I visited someone else. Too much gfe is also not necessarily good. Will get hooked rather than just treating the deed as a transaction..
Yeah a bit too fake comes across as commercial... unless as you mentioned got hooked until cannot differentiate.

The MLs that I go to always tell me about their other regular customers... so I guess there is no jealousy whatsoever.

There is even a current trend those I visit regularly all told me about their ex-bf and ex-husband... a bit potong stim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Go for Man Man sure can get 2 HJ within 90 min. Only 170, better than go those lousy spa.

Cos 1 HJ is 50, 2 HJ is 100. Another 70 for a solid massage, worth it lah.
Thanks for the heads up. Will try to book her.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 12-05-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
I also find 2 hrs a bit too long too. tried dome 1 2hr session and I dont think I even need 2hrs even when it was a good 2 shots
2 hours can't possibly massage too much... more so for those who are not as well-trained or experienced.

Most of the time is lie around, hug hug, chit chat... some even cook and eat together... not so good if priority is to release.

Gone are those hardworking MLs who really made the sessions worthwhile.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 12-05-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Not surprised long nu and summer all become 2 hrs and 150/hr. After all they are frens. But 150, got more service or shrinkflation also like food portions? thats the question.
Summer service same like long nu? If same I go try.
Old 12-05-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Still reminiscing the days when 2hj is norm.
2 cim super super rare to come by. Only met 3. All 3 rtc and can't find any replacement.
Old 12-05-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
2 hours can't possibly massage too much... more so for those who are not as well-trained or experienced.

Most of the time is lie around, hug hug, chit chat... some even cook and eat together... not so good if priority is to release.

Gone are those hardworking MLs who really made the sessions worthwhile.
2 hour booking must really have high attraction for that ml. Can't imagine someone new or first time visit and spending 2 hours together. More like waste money and time.
Old 12-05-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
higher rent is true, due to inflation. but min booking of 2 hrs for slg summer makes no sense. she shld still allow for 1 hour bookings in imo but too bad supply vs demand makes sense for her
I dun mind booking 2 hrs. But she doesn’t even reply me. Haha
Old 12-05-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

In other news: the hardcore Meimei will be back next month 10th.
Old 12-05-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 18
qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
In other news: the hardcore Meimei will be back next month 10th.
Yup... Eagerly awaiting for OMM to resume business... Wait list will mst likely be crazy lah...!
Old 12-05-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ki-ki-massage/

Had my first session with her. Overall experience was just ok. When the deed was done, I checked my watch and realised that it was just 30mins.

RTM: will go for others
Old 12-05-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by qingzhe View Post
Yup... Eagerly awaiting for OMM to resume business... Wait list will mst likely be crazy lah...!
Right. Anyone know of other gals who are as hardcore or more?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1