The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-05-2022, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
dmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone knows latest of LL? (Iykyk).

Last i know is she stopped, but not sure if went back CN or not
Old 13-05-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
I have been going for her twice weekly and i cant unlock off menu stuff...
The bro who able to unlock must be either Andy Lau or Pocket very Deep...
You all Damn Power
Exactly because you super regular she lagi knows you hooked, will not need to offer you more. Give you full access might lose a regular ticket. As some has said before, very little correlation between frequent visits and unlocking. If keen on FJ just ask, if ask 2 times still don't allow or give you lame excuses then you can forget it. You are just not her choice. Just stick to enjoying her usual menu in that case.
Old 13-05-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

Quote:
The bro who able to unlock must be either Andy Lau or Pocket very Deep.
You all Damn Power
Sometimes its just based on luck or their mood. A SN ML just broke up with her bf and was horny during sensual. Another SN ML said I look like her ex bf in China so I got what I want during next session.

Btw, Andy Lau is already quite old liao, these much younger MLs won't like or adore him.
Old 13-05-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audacity View Post
Sometimes its just based on luck or their mood. A SN ML just broke up with her bf and was horny during sensual. Another SN ML said I look like her ex bf in China so I got what I want during next session.

Btw, Andy Lau is already quite old liao, these much younger MLs won't like or adore him.
These SN ML also have cd prepared at their place? Or u byo?
Old 13-05-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
zxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliensg View Post
Anyone can share contact of OMM? Or the SGL link?
according to her wechat moment, she will resume to work around 10th next month (10 Jun 2022).
Old 13-05-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Bro i've been trawling Dome 1, every time the door opens i get damn disappointed.

Some girls even see the disappointment on my face and ask me "na mai men roop chai mai" - face and photo not same. Even they themselves know it lol.

Trying to find value in the local scene is tough; planning for an overseas trip soon.
I guess I go in with an re-calibrated mindset. I know this first wave of Siambus will never have the chic of Thonglor HiSos or the smooth fairness of the northern beauties. Also too many fake FRs daily will invariably mislead you. Plus, I sense a few stables are filled with aesthetically low quality girls but pitch them as premium girls at premium prices.

Having said that, I have been quite fortunate with my filtering process. Apart from one landmine and one meh fl, the rest of the Cat160 (as mentioned above, I truly don't believe the higher priced offerings are better tbh) I have visited were at least 165cm tall, very slim and slender, and decent looking sixers to sevens. Yes, not lookers, but good bodies and most importantly, for the entire session duration, they were committed to providing utmost pleasure which the Thais are famed for. For me, that's plenty good.

I would rate the current girls a level up on GL's fish tanks, but quite a few levels down from the Thai stables of before. I remember years back, one okt called Bonnie or something, who had university girls!!! That was the bomb then.

Go have a blast in your travels bro!!! I've already booked my tickets to bkk this month! Hehe. And next month onwards to Vietnam to have my fill of pho-bu.

PS. Sorry for my unrelated post in the massage section. But I thought this perspective might be useful.
Old 13-05-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
This is anonymous vote.

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=878625

Monthly Average Spending on Chionging

Please help survey chiongsters spending on chionging. tks.
Much thanks for this. I know this might be far from accurate but is a good enough gauge to how much I spend.
Old 13-05-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The bro who able to unlock must be either Andy Lau or Pocket very Deep...
You all Damn Power
Let's try a "put yourself in her shoes" perspective.

As a ML, the girl has a selection of hundreds of guys who she can consider to go further with. She is truly spoilt for choice. Most likely, she would know and "feel" who she wants to get more physical with within the 2nd or 3rd session. These who make the shortlist will enjoy more access as re-visits get more intense and intimate.

Within this favoured pool of guys, she can again refine her selection. For those who know how to push her buttons*** the right way will advance further. Those who don't will be culled.

Sure, guys who don't make the first shortlist can be persistent and try and try to make the cut again. Some do, but rarely. Most likely with each unsuccessful visit, you will move rapidly down the pecking order. Moreover, every other day brings a new batch of guys for her consideration.

Just saying.

***Push her buttons right could be a variety of things. A person with a good heart, a person with an impressive bank balance, a good listener, a genuinely interesting person, a person who performs the most spectacular cunnilingus, or a gentle thoughtful lover, etc, etc. It depends what turns the girl on most.
Old 13-05-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

As a ML, the girl has a selection of hundreds of guys who she can consider to go further with. She is truly spoilt for choice. Most likely, she would know and "feel" who she wants to get more physical with within the 2nd or 3rd session. These who make the shortlist will enjoy more access as re-visits get more intense and intimate.

Within this favoured pool of guys, she can again refine her selection. For those who know how to push her buttons*** the right way will advance further. Those who don't will be culled.

Sure, guys who don't make the first shortlist can be persistent and try and try to make the cut again. Some do, but rarely. Most likely with each unsuccessful visit, you will move rapidly down the pecking order. Moreover, every other day brings a new batch of guys for her consideration.

Just saying.

***Push her buttons right could be a variety of things. A person with a good heart, a person with an impressive bank balance, a good listener, a genuinely interesting person, a person who performs the most spectacular cunnilingus, or a gentle thoughtful lover, etc, etc. It depends what turns the girl on most.

+1 for informative reading
Old 13-05-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/mi-xue-massage/
New ml? Or FL in disguise? Anyone tried?
Old 13-05-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Just saying.

Aiya just like tio friend zone in outside world. First 1 or 2 date determine if you get to fuck them.
Anymore than 2 meetup the feeling becomes friendly and no excitement and desire to even fuck.
So I am thinking,
Rtm too often may not increase the chance, but must let her forgot about you first, then u can refresh your "first" impression with her.
Old 13-05-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Bro spot on and timely as well.

Some people can get sour or feel entitled very easily.

Chemistry with MLs or FLs can be a bitch. I have had my own share of investing time with different ones with both positive and less than positive outcomes.

If I can further add, for MLs that generally abide to certain declared services, and should anyone receive a bonus or 'unlock' further, enjoy and respect the level you have achieved. By coming in here to brag (whether true or untrue), only makes it harder for the ML who may receive unsolicited requests from other bros reading it. Unless, she is fine with it.

MLs and FLs are here to work - let's respect them and remember 'don't hate the player, hate the game'.

Quote:
Let's
try a "put yourself in her shoes" perspective.

Just saying.

Old 13-05-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Agreed, not always will succeed... It's about feeling or Pocket Deep...
To me i just enjoyed her services as what she offer now. If she wants to give extras to me i will be dlighted like majiam strike 4D Top 3 place.
Anyway just enjoy, any special treatment is between you and the ML, Keep it hush and dont give issue to the ML by telling in this forum what you got from the ML.
Don't try too hard, theres alot of flowers out in the garden to enjoy!
Just my opinions...
Old 13-05-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post

If I can further add, for MLs that generally abide to certain declared services, and should anyone receive a bonus or 'unlock' further, enjoy and respect the level you have achieved.
Just on this topic, it helps to know how she likes or doesn't like to be treated. Not all girls are OK with whatever you like to do. Not all girls are horny straightaway. If they open up to let you know, listen and keep your own counsel. No mixed up signals.

It's not always "I'm hard, I brought equipment, let's do it." It's not so simple.

Best to just know if the current engagement is good enough and not spoil it to end prematurely. No point pushing boundaries to the limits when it's not timely.

There are always FLs anyway.
Old 13-05-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
You’re very generous leh. Not the prettiest but give 8/10. If super pretty how?
I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so a lot of these points are heavily influenced by the overall experience you get during the time with them. Super pretty one I will give 11/12 out of 10 loh. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1