The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-05-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bros got recommendations for after hours ML? Meaning late night appointment after 12am. Would gladly exchange if not convenient to share here. Cheers!
Old 01-06-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Any bros got recommendations for after hours ML? Meaning late night appointment after 12am. Would gladly exchange if not convenient to share here. Cheers!
I visited Zhu Zhu (June) past 12 am before. that was months ago. but maybe u can still try coz she told me she's a night owl.
Old 01-06-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzzzz View Post
Agreed with the bro. Luck and timing plays a part too. Last year during CNY period, i visited a spa near my place. Got a pretty ml who massaged me a few times before but no special. We chatted more about why she didnt go back home during CNY, etc. Felt chemistry going so my hand "accidentally" brush her legs a few times when she was moving around. She noticed it and avoided it at first, but as our convo got along, i noticed her boobs randomly brushing against me at random areas. When it got to the prostrate part, i was hard and she obviously noticed it. I was her last customer and she offered to use her hands to help me release it as she was really thankful for having a person to chat with when she missed home.

Could tell she's not really experienced with the hj but it was exciting as i tried to push the boundaries with her. Slipped my hands into her pants and she was soaking wet and panting like crazy, couldnt even stand properly to give me a decent hj. Told me she has not been so horny since she got to SG and really really wanted to fuck. But she said she really couldnt do it inside the shop because she will be fired, invited me to go to her rented condo since it's nearby to continue the act.

And.... here comes the anti-climatic part, realized she stays really nearby to where I stay and didn't want to risk any pesky neighbours bumping into us by chance. So I just gave the lame excuse that I shot once from the HJ and had no stamina. Came back a few more times to look for her, got some additional perks here and there but was never offered the same thing again. She left SG around 2 months later.
wa wasted sia bro. haha. I think I would have taken the risk leh... can wear mask anyway...
Old 01-06-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
can try ke ying. She is very accommodating.
Old 01-06-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light

They can massage well but do they want to massage? Once u return too many time they start to be lazy and the massage standard drop. Just want you to take $88 or more. Thats why some bros never rtm the same girl too often. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
my experience so far with $88 massage spas is not bad for the massage part. Some of these ladies really can massage well. And it is possible to find pretty ML if research hard in the forums and go and try. The thing that is not value for money to me is, when top up $50 to roam and HJ, the lady only just lift up the top to let u play, some allow zhut, some must top up more to zhut. hand wanna go into the pants, for some must top up again. and when adding up all the top ups plus entrance fee, then damn bo hua already. So I'll only visit the Spa ML if she is damn pretty, have high playability and I feel like spending. There was one that u used to visit regularly and it was expensive, but I got tired of her already.
Old 01-06-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

MR on this lady : https://sglonelyguy-12.com/you-you-massage/

Location is at a nice location, convenience in parking and nice place itself.
Her body and looks you wouldn't reject.
Attitude and service levels are top notch.
Well mannered and offered me a drink and a brief chat with her as she's new.
She helped me to shower.
She's considered heavy flavor with 5G, just be gentle with her and make her feel comfortable.
She's not the syt body type but she's definitely slim and has good curves. Has enough boobs which I wouldn't describe as B. Not C, let's say B+.
With the sensuals and rapport, it's possible to get a little intense.
I didn't feel shortchanged in time as well.
She's pretty patient with the BJ and HJ aspects and followed my requests.
Of course I will RTM. I don't want to elaborate too much but she is far far from vanilla as long as you are proactive.
Old 01-06-2022, 01:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
CactusSap has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
can try ke ying. She is very accommodating.
Just FYI she’s a little sick now.
So may or may not take after hours.
Old 01-06-2022, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
qwerty123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
i have visited the one with a hyphen, good looks and awesome boobs and imho...maybe one of the best, accentuated further by her small frame
Okie! Would go visit!
Old 01-06-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
Okie! Would go visit!
You can refer to page 7149. Some of the bros gave their review a few days ago.
Old 01-06-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
She sounds familiar... First session she was willing to please, second session she started slacking and hinting for tips. I never returned after that visit.

From my limited RTM experience, I find that RTMing soon after the first session (one week or less) usually results in lousier service. Nowadays, if I plan to RTM I'll wait at least two weeks. I rather visit new "eager to please" MLs than RTMing MLs that take me for granted. Of course not all of them are like that, but majority of my RTM experiences are like this.

Yeah, all the good memories from the first visit just go down the drain after the second one.
Its true and i think many of us experienced the same treatment. I stopped adding ML as WeChat friend after a few negative experience...after I RTM a week later. I dropped them all and will only RTM MLs that I like once a month instead of 3 times per month.

When the ML asked u to buy lunch for her and took 15mins to finish her meal but prefers to focus on her hp after u finished showering around 40-45 mins of 1 hour session and hinted to u to leave as the next customer is reaching soon, there is no point coming back. She is taking advantage of ur kindness.

MLs who have chemistry with u will ask u to come 10-15mins earlier before the session and is reluctant to let u leave earlier. She will say the customer has not text her that he has reached and u can stay longer.
Old 01-06-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 743 / Power: 12
AlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtf89 View Post
*FR FOR FL / ML

AREA 地区 : SG
Name 名字 : Jian Ai (简爱)
ID 挂网编号 : 4325
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8.5 / 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : around 30
Body 身材 : a little Curvy
Boobs 胸部 : Natural
Kissing 接吻 : - / 10
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8 / 10
BBBJ 无套口交 : 9 / 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : - / 10
FJ 爱爱 : - / 10
GFE 女朋友感 : 9 / 10
Massage 按摩 : 7.5 / 10

Overall Experience 整体 : 8.5 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes and had been visiting her every fortnightly

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Can easily tell she is from the photo from her mole between her eyes. She has a very clean environment as she maintains her room very well. Always enjoyed having conversations with her and loved her "know-when" sensual touches during massages and know how to make you feel good. A hard working ML always trying to offer the maximum pleasure and satisfaction. Really feel like my girlfriend. Will continue my supports and heard she will RTC within next few months.
Old 01-06-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
qwerty123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusSap View Post
You can refer to page 7149. Some of the bros gave their review a few days ago.
Seemed like a big difference in the reviews.. well.. you would never know until you tried it.
Old 01-06-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
Seemed like a big difference in the reviews.. well.. you would never know until you tried it.
You can refer to my review also, page 7154.
You can pm me if you wanna ask anything.

Last edited by CactusSap; 08-06-2022 at 02:35 AM.
Old 01-06-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gintama View Post
time to pay it forward.
boob-lover just refer to body above 8.

anan
looks: 8
body: 8.5
gfe: 8.5
level: pre-milf
cons: minor cleanliness issue
hi bro gintama, may i know what's this minor cleanliness issue? TIA.
Old 01-06-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Guys relax. She's still around and well. The good thing is she texted to cancel, so that means nothing drastic has happened. Anyway, I just visited her so all's good 

MLs delist for various reasons - taking a break, red auntie here, moving house, house under repair, taking less customers/reducing daily slots, kenna bao-ed.... hahahaha. Not saying she is going through any of these,  but she has valid reason to delist for a while. She'll be back shortly.

Anyone know if Xuan Xuan is back? Did not see her ad…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1