The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 22-07-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Don't angry so fast bro....if u angry i lagi more angry...got no time to go down n beo sis with u all this afternoon when she does her shopping...let's be friends...make love not war k...hehe
Ok, Bro Rickey; you are right. Anyway, one thing sis is right about is the assortment of dishes they have at Sushi Express (313 branch), especially when you sit at certain locations; you will get the "spot" the best dishes before the other bros. I sw some very juicy abalone. Wah! Nice! Shiok! Later you reach you tell me, I show you. Heh heh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Wah. So fast got new drama. Relax bro.

Show her your big Joe lor.

Ok Bro Revolutionx, I'm relaxed.

I will show my Big Joe! Nah!
( Click to show/hide )

Big enough? I hope she likes it.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 22-07-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

lucky for camera's flashlight
Old 23-07-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
lucky for camera's flashlight
Nice! Can see the Indian Lady is wearing no panties!
Old 24-07-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Saw her walking.. Noticed her translucent dress. Nice thong. Never saw a bra, but wasn't able to get in front of her.

Old 25-07-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
I will be going there very soon.. hehe. It’s affordable and one of my favourite places to eat when I go shopping for clothes.

I’ll be sure to wear very covered clothes and not a strapless top tho... 😂
Very "covered" clothes you mean hehehe
Old 25-07-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 4
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all
Bumps?
What if its only 1 big bump sis? Will you still turn on lol

Quote:
It’s okay, don’t need to see but I like to feel the island bumps of abs on the guy hahahaha. Quite a turn on.

Oh I’ll be careful not to accidentally caress your little joe.. unless he gets in the way of me feeling your abs. Pretty sure he won’t spit fire, more like something that can put out fires.. but it won’t put out the fire in me that’s for sure HEH
Old 25-07-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

As “covered” as I can!! enough for you to..

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Very "covered" clothes you mean hehehe
I guess I will get 1/8 turned on then. HAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytchioshiok View Post
Bumps?
What if its only 1 big bump sis? Will you still turn on lol
Old 25-07-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

I was at beauty world plaza with my gf last weekend....

Those of you who have been there would know that there's only 1 lift.. When me and my GF got on the lift, another ATB pushing her pram and her kids went into the lift...

She's not really attractive, but what attracted me to her were her full cup tits, think its like C cup?

As she's wearing low cut dress, can see her tits zaogeng very obvious... I had to pretend not to look while stealing a few glances every now and then as my gf is beside me... It got my cock real hard.

When i went home straightaway banged my GF fantasizing about boobfucking the atb....
Old 25-07-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10210 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
I was at beauty world plaza with my gf last weekend....

Those of you who have been there would know that there's only 1 lift.. When me and my GF got on the lift, another ATB pushing her pram and her kids went into the lift...

She's not really attractive, but what attracted me to her were her full cup tits, think its like C cup?

As she's wearing low cut dress, can see her tits zaogeng very obvious... I had to pretend not to look while stealing a few glances every now and then as my gf is beside me... It got my cock real hard.

When i went home straightaway banged my GF fantasizing about boobfucking the atb....
Your gf never suspect anything?
Old 26-07-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 4
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all
Quote:
Oh well, i guess better than nothing hahahahah
Old 26-07-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
As “covered” as I can!! enough for you to..

Yes hehehe, i think you will get all of us guys not turn on but making us stand up straight.
Old 26-07-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Have any of you encounter couples having sex in the public pool?

I have encountered before few years back at bishan swimming complex with 2 of my buddies.

As i am practicing my frog style at the 2nd lane near the spectator seats. Far ulu corner there are 1 couple, i believe chinese guy and pinoy lady there hugging and kissing. As i swam close, i notice that the lady's 1 piece swimwear her butt was fully exposed and something in between. The next thing i know when i swan close was the cock ejecting his sperm out. I hurried pop up my head and move myself out of the sperm way to the 3rd lane where i almost hit my 2 other buddies.
The couple notice me shifting myself. They hurried got up from the pool and move off. As they got up, the lady didnt adjust properly her swimwear and we can see half of her butt exposed.
I hurry told my buddies to get up and go to the baby pool to relax.
Then when we are at the baby pool, i told them what happen. They end up said i bor jor haha.
Old 26-07-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Your gf never suspect anything?
She never said anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if she caught me bioing her cleavage...
Old 26-07-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
She never said anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if she caught me bioing her cleavage...
Yr gf's tits not as big as hers ??? ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-07-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
Ttelda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote: