The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-09-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
usually 60min means 40min
90min means 70min
that's typically what I get...
Really? That's not very good. Usually earliest should be 10 mins before actual session ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
40 mins service?

Was planning to try her next week
5min shower + 20min massage + 10min wank + 5min shower and leave = 40mins

Not a great ROI. Don't seem like much time is given for "connection", conversation and flirting.
Old 03-09-2022, 09:16 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Can add my name to the list?

We are here to share, and, share real and good stuffs.

This bashing of MLs, Roberts and WKs is overboard.
Other’s lives and money, they do what they want.
He can have his opinion for all he wants, but, there is a limit to everything.

Simple as that.

And unashamedly I’ll share, I have invested and got nothing in return. That’s life. Part and parcel of life.

Have a nice weekend bro and the real bros here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
He's got an axe to grind with Breeze and Rayna, and of course all the Roberts and WKs, even those who are not but he thinks could be and require his mighty wisdom and education. Also don't forget every single ML who are nothing but whores - as well as his very own FB ML and mistress, who are the biggest whores of all. Then there's you, me, now smlee, birdlovely, etc, etc, etc... what a bitter, angry, negative, disturbed, depressed, sad life. Definitely previously a simp, kenna hurt big time, sob sob, so now lashing out with a vengeance.

But what amuses me is that he must be the only person in the history of SB that rants about exactly the same old thing again, and again, and again, and again....week in week out ad nauseam. It's just plain boring. How can one be so boring and lacking of ideas, yet thinks he's all that? It's just embarrassing.

Now everything he writes, it will all be taken as just lies, bullshit, and make believe stories that exist only in his little rodent mind.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 03-09-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Really? That's not very good. Usually earliest should be 10 mins before actual session ends.

Not a great ROI. Don't seem like much time is given for "connection", conversation and flirting.
what if shower for 10mins before and shower 10mins after. That would make it 50mins :P jk

When session ends early for me, I feel my chemistry not as good with her. Feel a little awkward to stay even though she doesn’t mind.
Old 03-09-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Any bros have good recommendations for painting 69?
I find it enjoyable with good view
Like taking cruise with balcony
Old 03-09-2022, 10:02 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

I appreciate those MLs manage the session up to 50mins knowing I take 5mins to bathe, and both parties happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
what if shower for 10mins before and shower 10mins after. That would make it 50mins :P jk

When session ends early for me, I feel my chemistry not as good with her. Feel a little awkward to stay even though she doesn’t mind.

easy come, easy go

Old 03-09-2022, 10:04 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Your description of taking cruise with balcony really got me laughing.
Enjoy!

Do you rinse your mouth with say Listerine after the cruise with balcony session?
You bring your own or use the ML’s Listerine?
Not privy to share openly, a PM would be appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Any bros have good recommendations for painting 69?
I find it enjoyable with good view
Like taking cruise with balcony

easy come, easy go

Old 03-09-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
I appreciate those MLs manage the session up to 50mins knowing I take 5mins to bathe, and both parties happy.
Yup I really like it if she offers me after service massage.
Could be massage or head massage.
Old 03-09-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Anyone got Lin Lin and Jing Jing wechat IDs? Willing to trade each with my D-E cup pretty MLs

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/linlin-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/jingjing-massage/
The right and respectful way is visit them and get it from them personally. If you tried contacting and not get a reply from them, it just means they are not comfortable having you as a customer. Could be no record or bad record. If all of us continue down this line of trading WeChat IDs without permission, the system will collapse, exploited by you know who, and very soon MLs will be sent back. I want to enjoy my favourite MLs for as long as possible please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Yea used to have this stupid problem back then as well, i got a ml to leave a record for me, saw her inputting it in, then the next ml i messaged told me i had no records.. that's when i knew there were more than 1 database.
Does not matter how many databases there are, and if we do not try to adhere as much as possible to the system, it is gonna get burnt. Sometimes I thought it is important to start off the hard way to appreciate it, ie visit enough to get yourself into the club. Be a regular . Just need to invest enough to get the ROI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
MR for the newest gal on the block, Lin Lin.

Pros: Fun girl and quite cheeky. Her boobs are nice as others have noted but she also has the personality and GFE to match.
Sensual started off rather standard but she is willing to adjust per your request (within limits; she does do BF and fake lovemaking).

Cons: A couple little things. She has her limits though nowhere near vanilla. Not a stunner but attractive enough unless you are looking for a model.

YMMV of course.

RTM: Yeap.

PSA: she asked to circulate a simple request to customers: contact her on WA rather than SMS, since WA is free.
I like LL. Visit a couple of MLs that is also starting to use WA. Not sure if what she is doing is correct. I also have this query, that is if it is safe to contact straight via WA? SMS cannot siam because it is registered and sent out via your phone number. Not sure about WA as it is an app. I thought there is a risk here. Can kind bros share a light on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post
Does OMM do normal massage and teasing? Not a fan of SM but would like to try her
No. She don't do normal massage, She does hard massage! Basically using elbow going really deep. Can ask her to relax a little though. She only does SM if you requested for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
Something I noticed here that I do not understand. Why the constant need to use derogative terms against those bros who have deep pockets and who are willing to throw their own money at ML or FL? I’m also very poor near the brink of financial death now due to Covid effect, but to me if a bro has a lot of money, it’s his own money which he has the freedom to do what he wishes and feel happy doing. To a rich bro, maybe there’s no difference between $120 or $130 or even $200, or even give $200 tips is totally no big deal to him. I’m not bothered that’s his freedom and choice. Why the need to sour grapes and portray them as stupid losers or suckers? Where the reality may be that they are actually living a much happier life and getting so much more in life because money talks. And more importantly they feel happy. They are far from stupid or suckers or losers. They are actually the winners in life cos they have so much more money to buy all the more enjoyments and luxuries life has to offer. Personally I see it as a motivation to improve myself to try to earn more money and become rich one day too so that I can also have that kind of spending power. It must be a great feeling to be able to throw money like this and not have to skim between $120 and $130 cos of a measly $10. If anything, I feel I’m more the loser than them cos I’m much much poorer now.
This is after all a capitalist world we live in. All this belittling richer bros and labeling them suckers or carrot or roberto just seems so sour grapes and unnecessary, and almost sounds like communist thinking when in fact we are living in a free market.
No apologies if this post rubs anyone the wrong way. For me I have no money poor it’s ok, just strive work hard to hopefully become rich one day. No need to attack other bros who are rich and spending their own money in whatever way that gives them happiness.
Spot on. Wealth equates to buying power, simple as that.
Old 03-09-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
zxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post
Does OMM do normal massage and teasing? Not a fan of SM but would like to try her
Yes, she is also good at sensual part.
Old 03-09-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Yup, target from breeze/topaz to Rayna then now back again. Lol

Keep talking bad about Rayna but u see how popular Rayna is nowadays.
Been a long time last seen her, still good memories of her servicing in that video outfit. Unfortunately competition is heating up as well.
Old 03-09-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What else you expect?
Want her to 山盟海誓 with you?
If you afraid of losing then try to extend the massage period lor...
Old 03-09-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
xanthos is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Anyone got Lin Lin and Jing Jing wechat IDs? Willing to trade each with my D-E cup pretty MLs

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/linlin-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/jingjing-massage/
I got Jingjing's wechat bro
Old 03-09-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Rare ml/fl that's not from slg... sometimes i wanna diversify and try other websites but alot of them there are either working in spa or look like potential landmines..

She can also be found in slg.

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/kaylee-massage/
Old 03-09-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Do you rinse your mouth with say Listerine after the cruise with balcony session?
You bring your own or use the ML’s Listerine?
Listerine is actually a key item to notice if we were to visit an ML,
This might be a clue or hint thats if customers are able to french or do some other cheeky stuffs
Old 03-09-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
What else you expect?
Want her to 山盟海誓 with you?
If you afraid of losing then try to extend the massage period lor...
this sequence of event is pretty SOP, but what is missing is the 10mins of bro giving the lady a good servicing (provided she's your cup of tea).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1