The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-09-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Really? That's not very good. Usually earliest should be 10 mins before actual session ends.
cos I shoot too fast alrdy...after that also nothing to do so wash up and go liao
Old 03-09-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
what if shower for 10mins before and shower 10mins after. That would make it 50mins :P jk

When session ends early for me, I feel my chemistry not as good with her. Feel a little awkward to stay even though she doesn’t mind.
hmm even with Cheryl I also in and out within 40min or so
Old 03-09-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
Bro, Cheryl is 45 mins, so you are good
Old 03-09-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I spent too long painting her lol
Mine was an hour and the other bro came while i shower
Old 03-09-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
He's got an axe to grind with Breeze and Rayna, and of course all the Roberts and WKs, even those who are not but he thinks could be and require his mighty wisdom and education. Also don't forget every single ML who are nothing but whores - as well as his very own FB ML and mistress, who are the biggest whores of all. Then there's you, me, now smlee, birdlovely, etc, etc, etc... what a bitter, angry, negative, disturbed, depressed, sad life. Definitely previously a simp, kenna hurt big time, sob sob, so now lashing out with a vengeance.

But what amuses me is that he must be the only person in the history of SB that rants about exactly the same old thing again, and again, and again, and again....week in week out ad nauseam. It's just plain boring. How can one be so boring and lacking of ideas, yet thinks he's all that? It's just embarrassing.

Now everything he writes, it will all be taken as just lies, bullshit, and make believe stories that exist only in his little rodent mind.
Haha I don't even bother to rebut his flawed argument anymore. It's a forum so he is entitled to his own view but I just have to say that he added a lot of shit while trying to public shame me. From just clarifying his top up claim for soma, it became other MLs know who I am and looked down on me. Somehow other MLs that i didnt even ask him came out in the list.

He is probably going to continue using derogatory terms on me. I don't care but I just have to say that you already got a bad reputation of spreading rumors. If you can't even share simple things like top up how much and how's your FJ experience. This intell is as good as nothing. I have chiong long enough and exchanged intells before so I don't think its hard to differentiate what's good
Old 03-09-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Bro, Cheryl is 45 mins, so you are good
huh? I tot is standard 60min?
although I nv really asked her bef...
Old 03-09-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Your description of taking cruise with balcony really got me laughing.
Enjoy!

Do you rinse your mouth with say Listerine after the cruise with balcony session?
You bring your own or use the ML’s Listerine?
Not privy to share openly, a PM would be appreciated.
if it is my first visit I'll bring my own cos not sure if the ML provides. if repeated visit and I'm sure she will provide then I wun bring...
Old 03-09-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
I spent too long painting her lol
Mine was an hour and the other bro came while i shower
the bro not auto leh...i usually wait for the ML to msg me 上来吧宝贝 then I'll enter. I also want to be coast clear...no need so kan chiong
Old 03-09-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Haha I don't even bother to rebut his flawed argument anymore. It's a forum so he is entitled to his own view but I just have to say that he added a lot of shit while trying to public shame me. From just clarifying his top up claim for soma, it became other MLs know who I am and looked down on me. Somehow other MLs that i didnt even ask him came out in the list.

He is probably going to continue using derogatory terms on me. I don't care but I just have to say that you already got a bad reputation of spreading rumors. If you can't even share simple things like top up how much and how's your FJ experience. This intell is as good as nothing. I have chiong long enough and exchanged intells before so I don't think its hard to differentiate what's good
How about I told u the price already and then u keep asking if its negotiable got bj or not and all the yada yada.
Eh bro u sian or not.
Anyway u happy can already.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
huh? I tot is standard 60min?
although I nv really asked her bef...
Cheryl and gang the shop based if not wrong is 45min one. But they are more flexible depending whether there’s any customers.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 03-09-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
smoothjazz1918 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yup I really like it if she offers me after service massage.
Could be massage or head massage.
Yea, some will offer cut fruits and serve tea if there’s no customer after the session. Those deserve RTM cause they know a little extra service goes a long way to retain customer.
Old 03-09-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Been a long time last seen her, still good memories of her servicing in that video outfit. Unfortunately competition is heating up as well.
Yup. Me too been a long time since I last saw her. Lately quite a few Dua NNP of similar caliber to choose from also. Haha.

But tbh, I still miss all the heavy flavour CZ/JS gang like NX, LN and Sunflower.

XE pricing also very ex nowadays. $180 for the nuru 70min. There’s isn’t even a $120 package anymore. lol
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-xue-er/

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 03-09-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
5min shower + 20min massage + 10min wank + 5min shower and leave = 40mins
For 1st session, if I like the ML I may take it. If 2nd session still same can forget about it if every time still 40 min. Don’t waste my time traveling Lol

Anyway, some ML do tell me (not sure how true) for 1st session, they do not know the customer and will cater a bit more time. Some Bros have to add 10 min for hj cause they cannot cum easy. Some Bros too proactive, foreplay add another 10-15 min. They face a many types of customers.

But there’s some is just want to cut corners lah. Haha. That’s y I like ML like Sugar. If there’s still time, after u shower come out, she’s on the bed standing by with a pillow to give u head massage to fill up the time.
Or the YF girls. Since their bookings typically is not back to back and there’s some time in between customers. Hence will get the full 60 or 90mins I booked.

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 03-09-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Yup. Me too been a long time since I last saw her. Lately quite a few Dua NNP of similar caliber to choose from also. Haha.

But tbh, I still miss all the heavy flavour CZ/JS gang like NX, LN and Sunflower.

XE pricing also very ex nowadays. $180 for the nuru 70min. There’s isn’t even a $120 package anymore. lol
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-xue-er/
Like bros pointed out new girls like JJ, KK, LL are au naturel DNNP with reasonable looks to complement.

Sunflower refers to that smooth fair skin with enhance boobs, rmbr quite service-oriented but have that RBF (resting bitch face)
Old 03-09-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Cheryl and gang the shop based if not wrong is 45min one. But they are more flexible depending whether there’s any customers.
I see. I always tot is 1hr. although only 40min in and out but svc is gao gao so I've no complaints
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1