The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-09-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Anyone tried those JG masters in the HC thread?
Like Lucky, AnQi and LinNa
What are your thoughts about them? I’m thinking of trying. Saw some reviews of bros calling it maintenance
I personally feel JG no use except making my groin sore...
Old 06-09-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -70 / Power: 0
Mexes5 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek90 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/soma-massage/

Booked her 2 weeks ago but kena fly aeroplane..

SMS her the night before, she reply in morning say ok.
Closer to time i ask for exact address she still give me road name only
When i reach the area 10min before agreed time she tell me mixed up and she cannot make it, will compensate me next time.
This kind of thing, 听听就好
Old 06-09-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
What are your thoughts about them? I’m thinking of trying. Saw some reviews of bros calling it maintenance
depends on individual response. after 1 time you should know whether to go back maintain or find different jg master.

but then quite alot of JG advertised are just glorified HJ only. (not referring to those you mentioned)

Last edited by kombust; 06-09-2022 at 11:56 AM. Reason: ..........
Old 06-09-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
This kind of thing, 听听就好
This also happen to me last week.
I book and confirm timing everytime.
When I reach her place she also choot the same stunt.
Msg me on wc to say she cannot service me.
Tell me all the cock and bull story say what got urgent things to do, not feeling well etc etc.
Freak this is not a way to treat a returning customer.
I called her on wc and she reject my call.

Anyway I block her on my WC and blacklist her also.
She is a fly aeroplane queen.
Bros who book her can take note.
For me and other bros she is in our blacklist.
Totally no respect for us bros timing
Old 06-09-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
I personally feel JG no use except making my groin sore...
I saw you mentioned Demi.
That’s why I’m thinking whether these “masters” would be any different.
I read up for Lucky, strictly TCM and no HJ at the end. People can even feel the Qi moving
Old 06-09-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
yup got effect for me. hence my regular is anqi linna. yes as other bro mentioned, must go those reputable ones and not those glorified hj.

can stand harder after treatment. yes, some sore points too. but like exercising after long time of hiatus, nothing too unbearable.

but hard to find original jg masters liao.
Old 06-09-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
How I wish she is short

Anyone knows of short ML with fj, please share via PM
U talking about kk right? Still not short enough ah?
Old 06-09-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
depends on individual response. after 1 time you should know whether to go back maintain or find different jg master.
but then quite alot of JG advertised are just glorified HJ only. (not referring to those you mentioned)
Yup some bros review it like very good. Some bros didn’t feel as good.
Recently I asked a ML as well if she knew JG. She said she knows the basic but the official one is like a different skill set altogether.
Old 06-09-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
yup got effect for me. hence my regular is anqi linna. yes as other bro mentioned, must go those reputable ones and not those glorified hj.

can stand harder after treatment. yes, some sore points too. but like exercising after long time of hiatus, nothing too unbearable.

but hard to find original jg masters liao.
Bro have you tried Lucky? Which of the masters would you recommend for someone exploring this?
For JG I’ve only tried Demi from YF. Was a little painful but explosive release for me for 1-2 weeks.
Old 06-09-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
I saw you mentioned Demi.
That’s why I’m thinking whether these “masters” would be any different.
I read up for Lucky, strictly TCM and no HJ at the end. People can even feel the Qi moving
ya. I'm not a JG guy and Demi is my 2nd JG attempt after many yrs. still a sore groin nothing much difference
Old 06-09-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
ya. I'm not a JG guy and Demi is my 2nd JG attempt after many yrs. still a sore groin nothing much difference
The YF girls (Demi, Alice, Vera, Nana, violet, etc) are not actual “master” imho. The actual one is YF herself. She’s quite the popular back in the days...... now is ermmmm..... Gidwtf.
The girls just so call “learn” from her and only do jg in SG nia.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 06-09-2022, 12:47 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Sub 158cm would be ideal.

By the way, who made KK puffy eyes? Quick own up
She is so adorable. Sayang her la

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 06-09-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Yup she is defiantely not tall.
Short and rather petite. But her boobs is oh la la
Old 06-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Sub 158cm would be ideal.

By the way, who made KK puffy eyes? Quick own up
She is so adorable. Sayang her la
Bro, she should be around 158 right?

U still dont know who meh... Haha

I think u even quoted him leh. Haha

Last edited by samunouno; 06-09-2022 at 01:44 PM.
Old 06-09-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I have tried Ping Ping, An Qi, Alice and Demi. If the JG is authentic, the erections are harder and urine flows "more smoothly" for about a week or so. However, I don't go for "maintenance" regularly, only when I feel like it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1