The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-09-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
If the gal is on your 2IC why should looks matter

Anyway the post wasnt about BJ specifically. Wont be surprised if some of the current vanillas have managed to further reduce their services.
Haha different people different cups of tea. I do prefer a better looking girl more than a super service level girl if not no mood. Of cos it’s a package if the girl is just dead fish or black face then also sian la, but my regulars are usually girls who look good (to me) and ticks most of my boxes (BJ is optional box for me).
Wah vanillas still can reduce further ah? I think there is still a bare min for vanillas (e.g. semi nude, 4g roaming etc) if not they wun last also…
Old 21-09-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
This Kopi O叔叔,talk 50% half sense only, 5063 Iris got money verification video why never mention that video?
He probably never click on the video anyway.
You tried Iris?
Old 21-09-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wah spoken like a real pro!
But the video looks ok? Unless that is with filter as well.
That said I also don’t dare try. Funny thing is now the standard rates have gone up I seriously doubt the cheaper ones are any good (maybe lower price actually is FL to upsell who knows).
The video got filter also, you see how sharp the chin is and how skinny the neck is. Of course this day and age, most to all photos/videos are done up.

Personally, the more they meitu/beautify, the more i avoid. The more they try to cover usually means the more they have to hide.

Those studio like/professionally taken photos, i instantly avoid

but $100 and at joochiat, i would say most likely landmine
Old 21-09-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
It's one thing to raise prices, but another to scale back services. One is due to the market, the other to group norms among the MLs. One is acceptable (we can choose to reject higher prices), the other smacks of doing less for greater reward.

That's why I havent been back to OG Angel even though I had a great experience with her the first time and I won't be visiting TT anytime soon.
Another returnee with BJ removed. That's why I don't get excited anymore when see rumours of popular ML coming back. For TT even more absurd since BJ is one of her main draw, aside from her huge pair. She doesn't have the overall appeal of Angel or the overall service of Xiao Xiao, and can be quite curt at times. Will be interesting to see how well supported she will be this round, considering currently no lack of choices. It's a pass for me.
Old 21-09-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Another returnee with BJ removed. That's why I don't get excited anymore when see rumours of popular ML coming back. For TT even more absurd since BJ is one of her main draw, aside from her huge pair. She doesn't have the overall appeal of Angel or the overall service of Xiao Xiao, and can be quite curt at times. Will be interesting to see how well supported she will be this round, considering currently no lack of choices. It's a pass for me.
Yea somehow I don’t have her contact which means I probably never visited her in the past as her looks and overall did not appeal or never find her good enough to be a regular.
Without BJ it might be tougher for her to get her business going this time round, returnees have been feeling the pinch these days compared to their previous good runs when business was brisk and costs of living way cheaper than now.
Old 21-09-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sheng0216 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Went to visit her f 2 hours.

Massage is truly enjoyable and she is really skilled as other review said.
S
he’s very friendly and will treat you well if you give her the respect that she deserve.

Other bros please take care of her you visit.

Will definitely rtf f the awesome session.
Old 21-09-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: SLG kk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ahhhhh... KK. Her body is indeed a sight to behold. Very slim and slender yet her breasts are naturally big and full. Slurp!

But what sticks out besides her creamy white bosoms (lol), is her incredible work ethics too.
Yeah she doesn't short-change my time and puts in effort to earn her $. Got to say she has a nice pair of... eyes too

By the way for those bros who haven't tried her, she recently updated her pic @ https://sglonelyguy-15.com/kk-massage/

The closest 99.9% match with her is that pic wearing face mask (and with some passerby in the background). Sweet GND look and pretty eyes
Old 21-09-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Yea somehow I don’t have her contact which means I probably never visited her in the past as her looks and overall did not appeal or never find her good enough to be a regular.
Without BJ it might be tougher for her to get her business going this time round, returnees have been feeling the pinch these days compared to their previous good runs when business was brisk and costs of living way cheaper than now.
Her service level not the high standard type. Sensual is there and jugs are huge plus good BJ so she has a market back then. Now without BJ, will people be just contented to play with her jugs? I don't know man. Visually not exactly pretty to me too. It's definitely more challenging now but depends on the ML appetite too. Some not fixated with a $$$ target, just happy to earn a decent hurl then go home. Maybe she is the latter. Means she couldn't care less if some customers stopped going to her with no BJ on the menu. Our local scene most ML can earn a living anyway, just how much only.
Old 21-09-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha different people different cups of tea. I do prefer a better looking girl more than a super service level girl if not no mood. Of cos it’s a package if the girl is just dead fish or black face then also sian la, but my regulars are usually girls who look good (to me) and ticks most of my boxes (BJ is optional box for me).
Wah vanillas still can reduce further ah? I think there is still a bare min for vanillas (e.g. semi nude, 4g roaming etc) if not they wun last also…
For vanilla ML, can zut is s bonus. Some don't allow and some tell u avoid nip when touch boob. SN also not guaranteed. 4g very unlikely. nowadays I usually shortlist those FN ML. For those SN ML wait for you all to MR as I do not want to waste $120 on this cannot that cannot ml
Old 21-09-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold

Had a session with Rayna yesterday.

I'm sure she needs no introduction.
Like what many bros mentioned earlier SN but playability high.

And she is chatty enough to not make the session feels like a process.

Will RTM if in the area. For those taking public transport it will be a lil inconvenient.
Old 21-09-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
For vanilla ML, can zut is s bonus. Some don't allow and some tell u avoid nip when touch boob. SN also not guaranteed. 4g very unlikely. nowadays I usually shortlist those FN ML. For those SN ML wait for you all to MR as I do not want to waste $120 on this cannot that cannot ml
Correction, usually look for those who allow autoroam whole body
Old 21-09-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Don't worry bro, definitely have strong support if not she will think twice before returning to SG.
Already hype before listing and many waiting for her to list in the past few days.
Old 21-09-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her service level not the high standard type. Sensual is there and jugs are huge plus good BJ so she has a market back then. Now without BJ, will people be just contented to play with her jugs? I don't know man. Visually not exactly pretty to me too. It's definitely more challenging now but depends on the ML appetite too. Some not fixated with a $$$ target, just happy to earn a decent hurl then go home. Maybe she is the latter. Means she couldn't care less if some customers stopped going to her with no BJ on the menu. Our local scene most ML can earn a living anyway, just how much only.
Actually this is the JJ/LL class, who are well received here. Though both of them are service oriented and this is where TT may lose out.
Old 21-09-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/eva-massage/
Tio raid at massage parlour?
She is at MH hotel?
Old 21-09-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
donjoe1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
Yeah she doesn't short-change my time and puts in effort to earn her $. Got to say she has a nice pair of... eyes too

By the way for those bros who haven't tried her, she recently updated her pic @ https://sglonelyguy-15.com/kk-massage/

The closest 99.9% match with her is that pic wearing face mask (and with some passerby in the background). Sweet GND look and pretty eyes
Sad to say I have messaged her a few times with no reply. Been a regular for the longest time but stopped maybe the last 3 years. SLG should come out with some verification process to help us booking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1