The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-09-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 14
xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for https://sglonelyguy-15.com/nan-xing-massage/

Been quite a while since i posted a FR so here it goes..

Saw no much FR about her but was so tempted by the videos showing her boobs so decided to commando. The first look at the name reminded me of Singapore Ah Ge Li Nan Xing but joke aside, I was tempted by the video and decided to venture with minimum clues from the photos.

Quick Hands Quick Legs I quickly texted her and luckily managed to secure a time slot that she was free, and I can make it as well.

Instruction to the place was clear and direct with parking spaces. For foot soldiers, I think should still be acceptable for most of the bros.

When she opened the door, I was given a surprise, a very good surprise as the lady welcomed me look better than those photos on the website, she provided very good GFE and conversed with me warmly. She guided me to the bathroom and provided me with a clean towel but of course, I bathed alone.

The room has a good ambiance and I quickly lay facing down after bathing when she started giving me a good rub on my back. I was taken aback by how good her massage was as I never had too high an expectation of a good massage from a home-based ML. She consistently checked with me which part of my body is tired and putting in a good effort to loosen my knots. I told her I just came back from a long ride from Malaysia and my bum is aching and she give my bum a good massage for a solid 15mins.

As she is finishing massaging my bum, she started to tease my little xiong di and hinted me to turn around where the real fun began.

Her body is curvy and a solid body of a SYT. I totally could not tell it when she was wearing her clothes before she took off her tops for the sensual part. She provided me one hell of sensual teasing and make me released in no time, kissing and cuddling, and she gave quite a variable pattern of HJ.

She gave me a good clean-up when I finally submitted my soldiers onto her hands. She proceeds to give me a good head massage and only lets me go when is about time totally never shortchanges my time. Rare scene it seems as of now reading from the comments by fellow bros.

RTM: Definitely a YES when my Vitamin M returns and when I want a good massage with a SYT giving me a good release. YMMV
Old 21-09-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15619 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Not much description on her boobs which have tempted you to book her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinsuile View Post
FR for https://sglonelyguy-15.com/nan-xing-massage/

Been quite a while since i posted a FR so here it goes..

Saw no much FR about her but was so tempted by the videos showing her boobs so decided to commando. The first look at the name reminded me of Singapore Ah Ge Li Nan Xing but joke aside, I was tempted by the video and decided to venture with minimum clues from the photos.

Quick Hands Quick Legs I quickly texted her and luckily managed to secure a time slot that she was free, and I can make it as well.

Instruction to the place was clear and direct with parking spaces. For foot soldiers, I think should still be acceptable for most of the bros.

When she opened the door, I was given a surprise, a very good surprise as the lady welcomed me look better than those photos on the website, she provided very good GFE and conversed with me warmly. She guided me to the bathroom and provided me with a clean towel but of course, I bathed alone.

The room has a good ambiance and I quickly lay facing down after bathing when she started giving me a good rub on my back. I was taken aback by how good her massage was as I never had too high an expectation of a good massage from a home-based ML. She consistently checked with me which part of my body is tired and putting in a good effort to loosen my knots. I told her I just came back from a long ride from Malaysia and my bum is aching and she give my bum a good massage for a solid 15mins.

As she is finishing massaging my bum, she started to tease my little xiong di and hinted me to turn around where the real fun began.

Her body is curvy and a solid body of a SYT. I totally could not tell it when she was wearing her clothes before she took off her tops for the sensual part. She provided me one hell of sensual teasing and make me released in no time, kissing and cuddling, and she gave quite a variable pattern of HJ.

She gave me a good clean-up when I finally submitted my soldiers onto her hands. She proceeds to give me a good head massage and only lets me go when is about time totally never shortchanges my time. Rare scene it seems as of now reading from the comments by fellow bros.

RTM: Definitely a YES when my Vitamin M returns and when I want a good massage with a SYT giving me a good release. YMMV
Old 21-09-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Deleted. Sorry. Peace.

Last edited by James67; 21-09-2022 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Wrong info
Old 21-09-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Her service level not the high standard type. Sensual is there and jugs are huge plus good BJ so she has a market back then. Now without BJ, will people be just contented to play with her jugs? I don't know man. Visually not exactly pretty to me too. It's definitely more challenging now but depends on the ML appetite too. Some not fixated with a $$$ target, just happy to earn a decent hurl then go home. Maybe she is the latter. Means she couldn't care less if some customers stopped going to her with no BJ on the menu. Our local scene most ML can earn a living anyway, just how much only.
I remembered last stint she’s charging $130 for bbbj (above market average, now is off menu maybe at least need to top up $30-50 for that)
Old 21-09-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-aimee/

Another new listing named Aimee

Looks pretty and cute
Old 21-09-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Not much description on her boobs which have tempted you to book her?
Wah legendary bro haven’t seen u around much!
Old 21-09-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Don't worry bro, definitely have strong support if not she will think twice before returning to SG.
Already hype before listing and many waiting for her to list in the past few days.
Hype no doubt but how long can you last with just hype and just some regulars returning once in a while? Unless she has enough regulars to last her a few appts everyday for months if not it will just die off eventually. After all bros here are looking for sensual fun and more often than not most are always looking for fresh new experiences. If she cannot even provide her best attribute back then how long will the support last I seriously wonder.
Old 21-09-2022, 07:53 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

MR for this lady as I went for back-to-back adventure
I’ve visited her 4 times or so, if I remembered correctly. Old PHV driver here

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/emily-massage/

Truth be told, this is the best session I’ve encountered with her.

Looks: 7.5/10 she is more beautiful in real life than photo. Nice eyes too. I’m a sucker for it.

Body: 7.5/10 nice skin, good figure and petite!!!!!!! SN throughout the massage.

Shower: nice scrub from Emily!

Massage: 8/10 good strength and superbly relaxing when she was tending to my calves. Helped me with my sore spots and I felt very good!

HJ: 8/10 patient, hardworking and accommodating. GM takes some time. When I share someone is patient, means she is very patient

Location: easy to get to if you drive. If public transport, reasonably convenient.

Overall: left a happy old man. Emily has improved since the last time I saw her. Glad she is taking some of the feedback positively and adapting to the current climate. Her natural gfe is worth mentioning. I left super happy. She's just got this natural GFE which I enjoy. It doesn't feel commercial to me. The way she smile and look at you really feels like an ex.

RTM: confirm yes. The list just grows

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 21-09-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjoe1000 View Post
Sad to say I have messaged her a few times with no reply. Been a regular for the longest time but stopped maybe the last 3 years. SLG should come out with some verification process to help us booking.
This is actually a good idea. For SLG to have some sort of centralized booking.
Then again.. if anything happens, that’s a huge risk too
Old 21-09-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
funnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah even have body scrub? Hahaha must be special preferential treatment for bro here..so many MLs, so little time and resources but sure must try try with this nice review don’t think I’ll get the same body scrubs though, keeping fingers crossed

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
MR for this lady as I went for back-to-back adventure
I’ve visited her 4 times or so, if I remembered correctly. Old PHV driver here

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/emily-massage/

Truth be told, this is the best session I’ve encountered with her.

Looks: 7.5/10 she is more beautiful in real life than photo. Nice eyes too. I’m a sucker for it.

Body: 7.5/10 nice skin, good figure and petite!!!!!!! SN throughout the massage.

Shower: nice scrub from Emily!

Massage: 8/10 good strength and superbly relaxing when she was tending to my calves. Helped me with my sore spots and I felt very good!

HJ: 8/10 patient, hardworking and accommodating. GM takes some time. When I share someone is patient, means she is very patient

Location: easy to get to if you drive. If public transport, reasonably convenient.

Overall: left a happy old man. Emily has improved since the last time I saw her. Glad she is taking some of the feedback positively and adapting to the current climate. Her natural gfe is worth mentioning. I left super happy. She's just got this natural GFE which I enjoy. It doesn't feel commercial to me. The way she smile and look at you really feels like an ex.

RTM: confirm yes. The list just grows
Old 21-09-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
It has been a long time since I posted something over here, have been in Oversea until recently back to explore a little… found and try romy
(https://sglonelyguy-5.com/romy-massage/) and here's my FR on her: -
Location – Central
Looks – 8/10: Milf, I like mature woman
Body – 7.5/10: Nice body, white smooth skin
Massage – 9.5/10, trained masseuse, professional and good quality massage, not piano type. Her massage skill is excellent. It is a relaxing time and quite effective massage, very suitable for people who has undergone tired body or body aches. She really work hard during full massage time.
Juagen - 9/10: It is magic time what is happened to me and a point that it feels even more stimulating than shot…Those who addicted to massage and JG will be known after you tried. It is totally different feeling, made my manhood harder like when I was young.

HJ - 8.5/10 - Her various teasing skill that let you feel relax even after you cum
Place: Cozy, Hygiene and comfortable, free parking
Overall she is friendly, really enjoy unforgettable session, She’s definitely a MUST TRY if you prefer JG and manhood treatment.

Confirm to return back to her sooner
Old 21-09-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitai View Post
Originally Posted by Antitai:
It has been a long time since I posted something over here, have been in Oversea until recently back to explore a little… found and try Jade (https://sglonelyguy-5.com/jade-massage/) and here's my FR on her: -
Location – Central
Looks – 8/10: Milf, I like mature woman
Body – 7.5/10: Nice body, white smooth skin
Massage – 9.5/10, trained masseuse, professional and good quality massage, not piano type. Her massage skill is excellent. It is a relaxing time and quite effective massage, very suitable for people who has undergone tired body or body aches. She really work hard during full massage time.
Juagen - 9/10: It is magic time what is happened to me and a point that it feels even more stimulating than shot…Those who addicted to massage and JG will be known after you tried. It is totally different feeling, made my manhood harder like when I was young.

HJ - 8.5/10 - Her various teasing skill that let you feel relax even after you cum
Place: Cozy, Hygiene and comfortable, free parking
Overall she is friendly, really enjoy unforgettable session, She’s definitely a MUST TRY if you prefer JG and manhood treatment.

Confirm to return back to her sooner

Yup, for me, she is a really good masseuse for those who want to massage in a clean environment.
Got few accounts just copy & paste and try to promote her

This is posted on May

Please don’t misleading !!
Old 21-09-2022, 09:32 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, want to play again? :S

Don’t try you never know.
Once you try, you will know

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyguy1980 View Post
Wah even have body scrub? Hahaha must be special preferential treatment for bro here..so many MLs, so little time and resources but sure must try try with this nice review don’t think I’ll get the same body scrubs though, keeping fingers crossed

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 21-09-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hype no doubt but how long can you last with just hype and just some regulars returning once in a while? Unless she has enough regulars to last her a few appts everyday for months if not it will just die off eventually. After all bros here are looking for sensual fun and more often than not most are always looking for fresh new experiences. If she cannot even provide her best attribute back then how long will the support last I seriously wonder.
I dun think you need too much concern about TT since she is still offering FN as basic. Think about it those wearing shorts and no zhut can last till now, the demand for FN is even stronger. Personally not really a fan of TT but she should do just fine.
Old 21-09-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
I dun think you need too much concern about TT since she is still offering FN as basic. Think about it those wearing shorts and no zhut can last till now, the demand for FN is even stronger. Personally not really a fan of TT but she should do just fine.
For example 小雪, I wondering how’s her business, visited 1 time never think of return
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1