The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-10-2022, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Finished visiting linlin, jingjing and kk.

Honestly not as amazed as the others here but I am not one for huge boobs anyway. A handful is enough for me. I think linlin is best for me, the session is most fun to me and sensual is the best in my sessions.

But I really like jingjing's location. Very interesting place. KK's is the worst because its a bit further from the mrt.

KK is not bad, just 150 for the bbbj is a bit too much.

Just my thoughts. Each to their own, and I can see why people likes them, it's just I like different things
Old 09-10-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Don't be so hard on yourself, when av want to raid no matter how many hours you take they will also come

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Oh gosh you guys are creepy... during the session she actually commented that I didn't find her for so long, should have saved enough money to book her for 2 hours... didn't know if she was serious... after that I left her place and she never responded again. Can still remember vividly.
Old 09-10-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh gosh you guys are creepy... during the session she actually commented that I didn't find her for so long, should have saved enough money to book her for 2 hours... didn't know if she was serious... after that I left her place and she never responded again. Can still remember vividly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Don't be so hard on yourself, when av want to raid no matter how many hours you take they will also come
Yalor, you actually think that next customer is an undercover AV? No la, they don't usually operate that way.

If there's customer who is an undercover, it's most likely to gather information. Never to nabbed the girl in the act. Think about it. How can the undercover DO the act, then arrest the girl for doing the act on him? Lol.

Authorities can never raid on an impulse. They will first need to gather information on the place or person of vice. Whether through tip offs, complaints, and websites such as this, and the girl's ads in slg and impmm, tt, etc.

After sufficient "proven evidence" is gathered, they will have to submit their findings to their supervisors and prepare for a sting. They will then scope the location and determine the best date and time to raid. At this point, they already know the ML's details of service, price, contact numbers, etc, etc....

The raid usually consist of a few big official dudes and a couple of female cops. And they will conceal themselves at the stairwell. The trap has been set.

Once that unlucky customer is done and the ML opens the door for him to leave, the drama ensues. Cue mission impossible soundtrack. The big guys will barge into the room, flash their cards at you and tell you to not to move. The female officers will take the ML aside, away from you. After the initial commotion, there will be some Q&A and you'll be asked to sign a statement to confirm the girl's services and rates. That's really all they want from you. You are then released and free to go to the nearest coffeeshop to have a cup of kopi o to calm your nerves. Hahaha.

The girl however, not so easy. Immediate deportation or being white carded will be her fate.
Old 09-10-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1017 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Thanks bro... actually more like thought it was quite close shave, though it was just one of the close shaves I had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yalor, you actually think that next customer is an undercover AV? No la, they don't usually operate that way.
I wouldn't extend 2 hours even if I had a choice again lah... even if she was my regular. Never knew what happened after I left but not that I regretted or what... just remember clearly cos something happened.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 09-10-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Donna, Aila and Momo!
Even Aini was there during one of her earlier stints. If I’m not wrong was it Donna who took over her unit when Aini first left.
Old 09-10-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Give you a simple comparison of the 3 biggie. KK vs LL vs JJ

Looks - KK is the youngest of the lots (at least look younger) and to me she is better looking than LL and way better looking than JJ (She is not ugly..just plain)

Body - KK is slimmer with a bigger tits while LL and JJ are more balanced (not fat). In term of proportion , JJ is the best for me. Just enough meat at the right place .

Personality - KK is GND and can engage in conversation and generally nice. LL is a player and much higher EQ than the other 2 and knows how to use GFE to win. JJ takes time to warm up and once you become familiar , you reap your returns.

Don't ask me about massage . I am not there for the massage and no additional details will be provided in case of wrong interpretations. KK offers BBBJ and does have the stamina but skill not at sophia level.

If tits are your thing, then all 3 won't go wrong.

Didn't want to include TT in the comparison since she is in a different category

Went to check out JJ new place, no-frills and clean. her overall physical are still the most well-balanced based on experience of KK and rayna (both are equally fine). Biz seems to be slow as well.
Old 09-10-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post

Went to check out JJ new place, no-frills and clean. her overall physical are still the most well-balanced based on experience of KK and rayna (both are equally fine). Biz seems to be slow as well.
Business is okay bah... not exactly thriving but the hotter slots still filled easily.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 09-10-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
MSGFuyoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Tang Tang.

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/tang-tang-massage/

Location: Discreet place. Will be more convenient for drivers. Apartment is clean and spacious.

Looks: Not bad. Pre-MILF looks.

Figure: Slim with nice creamy skin. Big natural C cups.

Massage: Not piano kind. Got put in some strength and effort.

Sensual: Very good. Can top up for BBBJ or CIM. Her mouth skill really no horse run like what some have said.

RTM: Yes. I actually prefer her to KK/JJ/LL.

Please up me if you find my FR helpful. ��
Old 09-10-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post

I like her location a lot. I think it's a good balance of privacy and convenience. But maybe on a weekday it may be a lot busier?
Old 09-10-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
I like her location a lot. I think it's a good balance of privacy and convenience. But maybe on a weekday it may be a lot busier?
Weekend no difference. It's not like school holidays or what...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 09-10-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Business is okay bah... not exactly thriving but the hotter slots still filled easily.
My regulars said they still get an average of 8 to 9 bookings a day. Tbh it's quite good already as we have more girls coming in.
Old 09-10-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
My regulars said they still get an average of 8 to 9 bookings a day. Tbh it's quite good already as we have more girls coming in.
8,9 us quite good... I have heard of some struggling with 2-3 a day... well good to note that it is not easy retaining customers nowadays

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 09-10-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Like the "new" place, no cryptic instruction, no security guard/gate. Didnt realised how much I have missed fondling the firm and bouncy C headlights. Glad to see her face is now glowy smooth. This is one babe that would suffocate you with her twins, and please zhut all you like.
Old 09-10-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

If there's customer who is an undercover, it's most likely to gather information. Never to nabbed the girl in the act. Think about it. How can the undercover DO the act, then arrest the girl for doing the act on him? Lol.

Authorities can never raid on an impulse. They will first need to gather information on the place or person of vice. Whether through tip offs, complaints, and websites such as this, and the girl's ads in slg and impmm, tt, etc.

After sufficient "proven evidence" is gathered, they will have to submit their findings to their supervisors and prepare for a sting. They will then scope the location and determine the best date and time to raid. At this point, they already know the ML's details of service, price, contact numbers, etc, etc....

The raid usually consist of a few big official dudes and a couple of female cops. And they will conceal themselves at the stairwell. The trap has been set.

Once that unlucky customer is done and the ML opens the door for him to leave, the drama ensues. Cue mission impossible soundtrack. The big guys will barge into the room, flash their cards at you and tell you to not to move. The female officers will take the ML aside, away from you. After the initial commotion, there will be some Q&A and you'll be asked to sign a statement to confirm the girl's services and rates. That's really all they want from you. You are then released and free to go to the nearest coffeeshop to have a cup of kopi o to calm your nerves. Hahaha.

The girl however, not so easy. Immediate deportation or being white carded will be her fate.

Bro u good lah.
You are either previously from the AV squad.
Or with the Division IO team or Intel.
Old 09-10-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
8,9 us quite good... I have heard of some struggling with 2-3 a day... well good to note that it is not easy retaining customers nowadays
with more 150 FLs coming up recently, those mls charging 120/hj really gotta value-add their services to compete.

well i know the reality is mostly would rather endure bad biz and hope than to reduce price or give better service.

let's see how the market shapes up in the coming months when GL gets more girls as well. hopefully consumers will have better value in the market
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1