The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-10-2022, 01:40 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42133 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
haha i see. good to hear how a seasoned pro thinks about it.
If a ml wun stay long, I wun waste time to unlock her. What for waste time n money if you can only screw her for a few time?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 18-10-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
She looks 重口味。。 and I think I will give it a try. Lol
No bro, super vanilla.. Look good and smell good only.. But if you look closely can see the wrinkles hiding behind the THICK makeup.. Prob around 30-33 yrs old..
Old 18-10-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
My go to list for tall girls:

Qing Chuan

https://sgbeautycastle-19.com/qing-chuan-massage-hj/

Sherry

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/sherry-massage/

Nan Xing

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/nan-xing-massage/

Bro, above listed not in order of liking, I think
I texted QingChuan & NanXing,
Usually how soon they get to reply? Or best is to call them? But do not want to call as they may in the mid of working.

If I am not in their data base, means Low chance to get a slot?
TIA
Old 18-10-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ilovehoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for this?

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/anna-massage/

Planning to visit.
Old 18-10-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveatwork View Post
Any MLs that speak french? No need hardcore but intimacy would be good
Kiki and baby both can
Old 18-10-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Had an urge for buxomy ML, tried my luck with Lin Lin, prayers answered!!

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/linlin-massage/

Won't say more other than she is a MUST TRY. She has enough glowing reviews which she totally earned it. Her assets are simply OMG.

Special note to all ex-Zi Qing/Hebe fans, Lin Lin is the closest resemblance to ZQ/Hebe I have ever encountered. Lookswise of coz ZQ/Hebe is a different league, but everything else about Lin Lin just reminds me of ZQ/Hebe, the figure, the fabulous pair (pretty sure Lin Lin is bigger though) and the fun/bubbly personality.

Thanks all bros for legit MR on her, Lin Lin is a keeper, for sure.
Old 18-10-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Agreed bro. She listed but don’t even get a reply from her. Hahaha. Then dunno list for what. Maybe to spite others that’s all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
The conversation has already moved on from her then u choose to rehash. Uncle u OK not?

Since u brought it up and came out swinging in her defence then pls explain to us why after re-listing with a new name she still doesn't take appointments?

Actually I couldn't be bothered but since you appoint yourself as her PR manager then let's give you a chance to shine in this most desired position.

You're so benevolent, then u go take care all the bros that PM me on how they got burnt la.
Old 18-10-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ilovehoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any review on this?
Look not bad. Planning to visit.

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/anna-massage/
Old 18-10-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 19
Testing12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey bros,

Anyone tried https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-miya/ before?
Old 18-10-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Agreed bro. She listed but don’t even get a reply from her. Hahaha. Then dunno list for what. Maybe to spite others that’s all
Yes for spite.

To show certain ppl she don't need them.

Also for white knights to crawl out of the woodwork to defend her.
Old 18-10-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupinrobin View Post
debating between yiyi and xiaoxiao. anyone visit them both? and which is more sensual?

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/yiyi-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-xiao-xiao/
Haven’t tried Yi Yi. Both live quite near to each other.
If one not free can try luck on the other
Old 18-10-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitali View Post
Kiki and baby both can

You mean this Baby speak french...
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/baby-massage/

Last edited by Ray06; 18-10-2022 at 03:57 PM.
Old 18-10-2022, 03:49 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Sure or not?
Within 10posts before my post, still got post on her.
As good as giving her airtime from another perspective.

Not sure why you are so triggered.

I thought kenna burnt is a good lesson?
Learnt and move on. That’s what I’ll do

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
The conversation has already moved on from her then u choose to rehash. Uncle u OK not?

Since u brought it up and came out swinging in her defence then pls explain to us why after re-listing with a new name she still doesn't take appointments?

Actually I couldn't be bothered but since you appoint yourself as her PR manager then let's give you a chance to shine in this most desired position.

You're so benevolent, then u go take care all the bros that PM me on how they got burnt la.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 18-10-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 14
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Been busy for a while and finally got time to visit Tang Tang since I never had the chance to visit her in her earlier stint

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/tang-tang-massage/

Friendly chiobu and while the room was quite dark, i think the last photo of her in the jacket is the closest to her current look. Stats listed is accurate to me.

Staying alone in an apartment which is not exactly a condo in the East side with lots of good food around. Discreet place and probably not suitable for foot soldiers though.

Massage was ok, got effort but not pro level. Sensual and playability probably around Angel's standard. Really good figure with nice-sized boobs and she really let you play with them. Can fully understand why she is popular
Old 18-10-2022, 03:51 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

I will only text.
I’ll never call.

After trying a few times and there is no response (which happens), I would just move on and suggest to check out other MLs.

Have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
I texted QingChuan & NanXing,
Usually how soon they get to reply? Or best is to call them? But do not want to call as they may in the mid of working.

If I am not in their data base, means Low chance to get a slot?
TIA

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1