The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 02-11-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 19
shivan is a name known to allshivan is a name known to allshivan is a name known to allshivan is a name known to allshivan is a name known to allshivan is a name known to all
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

After a few nights of overtime work, body feeling very tired, decided to go for a proper massage to relax my tiff shoulder after long hour of keyboard typing and mouse clicking. Asked Mr Google " Yishun, massage nearby", a few popular SPAs appear in the search result. Since i want a proper and good massage to fix my shoulder, i decide to try this clean massage parlor.

Walked in around 9.45pm, receptionist asked if i have any booking, i said no. She said parlor closing soon at 10.30pm, she inform me that my session will not be a full hour, ask if i want to come back the follow day. Since i am already here, just try la. Paid entrance fee, changed to in-house slipper and ushered into a room with shower attached. She said please use the disposable pants and lied down, masseur will come in soon.

*Knock Knock* "我能进来吗?"
“嗯,请进”.
Tilt my head up and see, a petite size lady with face mask
Thinking to myself, got strength bo?
Last customer liao, still got energy to massage my stiff neck and shoulder?

Massage session started.
Unexpectedly the massage is pretty strong n good. She can sense my stiff neck and shoulder after initial assessment. After spending most of the time on my shoulder back, she dimmed the light and ask me to flip over. After that pass me a hand towel to cover my eyes. Up till this moment everything is pretty standard. I also did not expect much, just want to relax my muscle.

Then she start to massage my calf and work upward to my outer thigh, next she tear open the side of the disposable pants, follow by massaging my inner thigh..after a few of rubbing of my inner thigh, my little brother got some reaction. I try to control it. Suddenly, she press her C blossom on my chest and whispered into my ear, "你需要帮忙吗?" I asked her back, "这里不是正规按摩吗?"

I shall not write further. You should know the ending.

Will only share contact with senior brother with reputable point, sorry newbie, I need to protect this hidden gem in a clean joint.
Old 03-11-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 8
Goldeneyebond is one of the Best!Goldeneyebond is one of the Best!Goldeneyebond is one of the Best!Goldeneyebond is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivan View Post
After a few nights of overtime work, body feeling very tired, decided to go for a proper massage to relax my tiff shoulder after long hour of keyboard typing and mouse clicking. Asked Mr Google " Yishun, massage nearby", a few popular SPAs appear in the search result. Since i want a proper and good massage to fix my shoulder, i decide to try this clean massage parlor.

Walked in around 9.45pm, receptionist asked if i have any booking, i said no. She said parlor closing soon at 10.30pm, she inform me that my session will not be a full hour, ask if i want to come back the follow day. Since i am already here, just try la. Paid entrance fee, changed to in-house slipper and ushered into a room with shower attached. She said please use the disposable pants and lied down, masseur will come in soon.

*Knock Knock* "我能进来吗?"
“嗯,请进”.

Massage session started.
Unexpectedly the massage is pretty strong n good. She can sense my stiff neck and shoulder after initial assessment. After spending most of the time on my shoulder back, she dimmed the light and ask me to flip over. After that pass me a hand towel to cover my eyes. Up till this moment everything is pretty standard. I also did not expect much, just want to relax my muscle.

Then she start to massage my calf and work upward to my outer thigh, next she tear open the side of the disposable pants, follow by massaging my inner thigh..after a few of rubbing of my inner thigh, my little brother got some reaction. I try to control it. Suddenly, she press her C blossom on my chest and whispered into my ear, "你需要帮忙吗?" I asked her back, "这里不是正规按摩吗?"

Will only share contact with senior brother with reputable point, sorry newbie, I need to protect this hidden gem in a clean joint.
Can share bro? Thx
Old 03-11-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 8
Northpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud of

Quote:

*Knock Knock* "我能进来吗?"
“嗯,请进”.

Massage session started.

Do share contact of this spa bro, thanks ��, upped you.

Last edited by Northpoint; 03-11-2022 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Up the TS
Old 03-11-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried Chloe before?
Old 03-11-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:

*Knock Knock* "我能进来吗?"
“嗯,请进”.

Massage session started.

got shadow bo?
Old 03-11-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 11
katekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

*Knock Knock* "我能进来吗?"
“嗯,请进”.

Massage session started.

Bro, can share?
Old 03-11-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Anyone tried Chloe before?
Chole from j*? If so few pages back got review which isn't good. Tho i have never tried myself personally
Old 04-11-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
slayerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Z**y from J*?
Old 04-11-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6070 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

*Knock Knock* "我能进来吗?"
“嗯,请进”.

Massage session started.

Up u for nice sharing bro
Old 04-11-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LaoMalteser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here’s my FR for J* S**
Newbie gong gong go over without booking…. A lot of people there sia…
Never do enough research so i ended up with L****

Massage 8/10 - Pretty good! Strong and knows where to press. But I think she is tired… always good one side weaker on the other. Overall i gave 8 cause really feels good after the session.
Teasing 8/10 - When I was facing down, she shifted one of my leg then brush my ass cheek a few times then reach in tease my balls. Never stroke my pole though
The i lying on my back and left with 15 minutes. She asked me if any area I like massaged? I asked for any special around my kkj area not. She only stroke around the area saying that’s all she can do…

I dont know can roam or not… I newbie… don’t know how to ask…. But i paid for the $99 package which they brought me upstairs first room. Then top up $30 for the hot oil…..

Can only say uh… good massage that’s all~
Old 04-11-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Here’s my FR for J* S**
Newbie here and first time trying MP…
gong gong never do booking just turn up…
A lot of people here sia…
So I end up with L****

Paid $99 then i top up 30 for hot oil

She’s nice and friendly. Not too talkative.
Massage - 8/10
Pretty good and strong.

Teasing 6.5/10
When i was facing down, she split my legs and reach in to stroke the side of my balls. Didn’t stroke my pole though.
15 minutes before session ending when I was lying on my back, she asked me if i have any other area I wants to be massaged? I asked her if she has anything special for the groin area. She rub around my groin area but never touch my pole and she say that’s all she can do. Not sure if I am asking the right question or not.

I also don’t know can roam or not… don’t know how to start the conversation… sorry… too newbie… Lao jiao do advise me if can ok… thanks thanks…
Thats all i can say for this place…
Old 04-11-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
Domanchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As recommended by bro here, made appointment with Jx Sxx Yxxi this afternoon. Paid and lead to the room by her.

Even she has a small built, her strength can able to loosen your body. Overall experience, pleasant massage by a friendly and youthful looking gal. Chat with her throughout the session.

Looking forward for her massage again.
Old 05-11-2022, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoMalteser View Post
Here’s my FR for J* S**
Newbie here and first time trying MP…
gong gong never do booking just turn up…
A lot of people here sia…
So I end up with L****

Paid $99 then i top up 30 for hot oil

She’s nice and friendly. Not too talkative.
Massage - 8/10
Pretty good and strong.

Teasing 6.5/10
When i was facing down, she split my legs and reach in to stroke the side of my balls. Didn’t stroke my pole though.
15 minutes before session ending when I was lying on my back, she asked me if i have any other area I wants to be massaged? I asked her if she has anything special for the groin area. She rub around my groin area but never touch my pole and she say that’s all she can do. Not sure if I am asking the right question or not.

I also don’t know can roam or not… don’t know how to start the conversation… sorry… too newbie… Lao jiao do advise me if can ok… thanks thanks…
Thats all i can say for this place…
You sure go to right place?? They don't have 99 package leh... Only 89.... And 89 is hot oil already... So I don't know what you mean add 30 _for hot oil. Also, you post 2 reports with same ML, but different scores... Hmmm. Either you went to wrong place, or you cannon I think... No offence.
Old 05-11-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Ohhh no la… i don’t know how this forum work when i posted the first one… thought eh why never appear… then i type again…
While typing i think and think… actually cmi for teasing that’s why drop… should be right place ba… i took the Swedish massage
Old 05-11-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 7
Usagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domanchi View Post
As recommended by bro here, made appointment with Jx Sxx Yxxi this afternoon. Paid and lead to the room by her.

Even she has a small built, her strength can able to loosen your body. Overall experience, pleasant massage by a friendly and youthful looking gal. Chat with her throughout the session.

Looking forward for her massage again.
Agree she's syt with small built. Feel like massage by a teenager
Just not for boob lover and need top up to roam inside quite a bit sian
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1